Since: Dec 07

Belfast, UK

#182 Mar 26, 2008
1)12634893647 by slipknot
2)unpluged by koRn
3)as day light dies by killwite engage
4)666 number of the beast by iron madena
5)st-anger by metallica
in my head that is the best 5 albums out in my head but it might not be to you lot but i thing it is if you thing all them albums took a long to to do and 66 6 number of the beast was the best metal album ever is not my fav but is good and i thing is the best

“Derp”

Since: Jan 08

Under the bridge

#183 Mar 26, 2008
slayer is god wrote:
1)12634893647 by slipknot
2)unpluged by koRn
3)as day light dies by killwite engage
4)666 number of the beast by iron madena
5)st-anger by metallica
in my head that is the best 5 albums out in my head but it might not be to you lot but i thing it is if you thing all them albums took a long to to do and 66 6 number of the beast was the best metal album ever is not my fav but is good and i thing is the best
I hope you don't think they're 'Gothic albums'...

Since: Oct 07

Too many to list.

#184 Mar 26, 2008
Oh yes, If you like combichrist check out Icon of Coil, thats his other project. its a bit more laid back but you can still get that same element out of it.

“Get up and love eachother”

Since: Dec 07

Belfast, UK

#185 Mar 26, 2008
The Downward Spiral wrote:
<quoted text>
nop i dont but you look at them bands they was the bands who made all this sh!it where it is today gothic music as not that long been out iron madeian how can you not like them and slipknot the bands who chang the music over here in the uk today koRn the band who brung bit bixing in there music you name metal bands av don it.

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Does it matter?

#186 Mar 26, 2008
death sparx wrote:
i havnt gotten any new cds recently but i have become fond of combichrist what the f--k is wrong with you and vnv nations judgment. only got 2 right now:S
I've heard some good things about the new VNV Nation cd. I'm considering picking it up when I have more money. The last cd I got was one by 45 Grave. Its an oldie, but its a pretty good cd. Also The Tombstones are pretty good too. lol.

Since: Nov 07

Chestermere, Canada

#187 Mar 28, 2008
Moth wrote:
Oh yes, If you like combichrist check out Icon of Coil, thats his other project. its a bit more laid back but you can still get that same element out of it.
i have two of them. i read combichrist is andys side project from icon of coil. i love both icon and combi though they have great sound. deathbed and get your body beat are my favorites:D

Chestermere, Canada

#188 Mar 28, 2008
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard some good things about the new VNV Nation cd. I'm considering picking it up when I have more money. The last cd I got was one by 45 Grave. Its an oldie, but its a pretty good cd. Also The Tombstones are pretty good too. lol.
i ordered it online and i really like it. its different from what i can tell from thier other albums. i think its worth picking up. right now im waiting for an epica cd to come in. thats the last one for a few months:(

Too many to list.

#189 Mar 28, 2008
death sparx wrote:
<quoted text>
i have two of them. i read combichrist is andys side project from icon of coil. i love both icon and combi though they have great sound. deathbed and get your body beat are my favorites:D
last time I went clubbing they played Get Your Body Beat. Another one of my favorites from Combichrist is "This Shit Will Fuck You Up". One great thing about there music is they have the image up front. imeadiately you get this idea in your head about what the song is supposed to be about but then as you actually look into the lyrics on a deeper level you realize that the song is about something else entirely. A tiny hint of that is with Get Your Body Beat. it lets on to be a dance anthem and its really about bondage.

Too many to list.

#190 Mar 28, 2008
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your word for it. I need some new VNV anyway.

Chestermere, Canada

#191 Mar 29, 2008
Moth wrote:
<quoted text>
last time I went clubbing they played Get Your Body Beat. Another one of my favorites from Combichrist is "This Shit Will Fuck You Up". One great thing about there music is they have the image up front. imeadiately you get this idea in your head about what the song is supposed to be about but then as you actually look into the lyrics on a deeper level you realize that the song is about something else entirely. A tiny hint of that is with Get Your Body Beat. it lets on to be a dance anthem and its really about bondage.
thats a good song too. the music video is a little messed up lol. its so simple but for some reason its amusing to watch. but maybe were just simple minded lol. getr your body beat has an interesting video as well and so does deathbed. ya they are great for making you think in both thier music and videos. its a good thing about those kinda bands. they have wicked music and are quite different from icon of coil. andys done good.
Angellika

Perth, UK

#192 May 24, 2008
Tiamat-Judas Christ
Fields of the Nephilim-Dawn Razor
Stabbing Westward-Darkest Days
The Faces of Sarah-Lament
Mission- Gods Own Medicine

Since: May 08

United States

#193 May 24, 2008
The Downward Spiral wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity you..

Perth, Australia

#194 May 24, 2008
Dylan_8 wrote:
<quoted text>I pity you..
And why do you pity him Dylan?

Since: May 08

United States

#195 May 24, 2008
Love and Communication wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you pity him Dylan?
Because, your a Jackass!

“Derp”

Under the bridge

#196 May 24, 2008
Dylan_8 wrote:
<quoted text>I pity you..
You have no reason to pity me, you know nothing about me.
Your post was unnecessary and off topic.

Ballarat, Australia

#197 May 25, 2008
Dylan_8 wrote:
<quoted text>Because, your a Jackass!
Good one...

“I can't get enough”

Since: Jul 08

Kiev

#198 Jul 7, 2008
1) THE BIRTHDAY MASSACRE - "Walking With Strangers"

2) TYPE O NEGATIVE - "October Rust"

3) VELVET ACID CHRIST - "Lust for Blood"

4) CINEMA STRANGE - "Astonished Eyes of Evening"

5) SOPOR AETERNUS - "Dead Lover's Sarabande " (both parts)
Nick

Abilene, TX

#199 May 6, 2009
Depeche Mode---Black Celebration
**** dark, brooding, beautiful...sad.
Dreadfully Yours

Bensalem, PA

#200 May 6, 2009
Nick wrote:
Depeche Mode---Black Celebration
**** dark, brooding, beautiful...sad.
I love that album. Its perfect to listen to and get in a creative mood. Thats what it helps me do.

Calgary, Canada

#201 Jun 1, 2009
anyone heard the new vnv nation album yet? im waiting for it to come in the mail but havnt had a chance to listen to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gothic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Canadian Goth Clothing Store Dec '17 Strange Things Em... 1
gothic clothing (Jun '17) Dec '17 Strange Things Em... 2
Lunysworld.com Oct '17 Luny 1
These bands are the definition of true goth Aug '17 I rule you suck 1
These bands are the definition of true Aug '17 I rule you suck 1
Learn what true goth is,posers! Aug '17 I rule you suck 1
Pathetic. Depressed. Lonely. (Jun '17) Jul '17 Lieutenant Tuvoc 3
More from around the web