What song.....

Posted in the Gothic Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Twitter: @Shrubbehfish”

Since: Apr 08

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 17, 2009
 
LMAO @ HOW IT WENT FROM YOUR DREADFULLY YOURS ACCOUNT TO DEADLY_DISEASE when I scrolled down

“The cure is the disease....”

Since: Nov 09

Who knows who cares

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 19, 2009
 
PSIskull wrote:
LMAO @ HOW IT WENT FROM YOUR DREADFULLY YOURS ACCOUNT TO DEADLY_DISEASE when I scrolled down
I felt it was time to turn over a new leaf. I moved, I'm going back to school, I'm finally happy-ish with the way my life is going. It was time for a change.

“Twitter: @Shrubbehfish”

Since: Apr 08

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 20, 2011
 
I am so glad I came back to this cause I forgot that band's name! LMFAO And I am even happier that I provided links! I missed that band *clicks links*

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Does it matter?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 21, 2011
 
PSIskull wrote:
I am so glad I came back to this cause I forgot that band's name! LMFAO And I am even happier that I provided links! I missed that band *clicks links*
Which band? I've actually been branching myself out a bit too and checking out other genres of music. One genre that really is impressing me this year are some of the metal acts out there.[I always did have a soft spot for Children of Bodom.] But goth rock and gothic music in general remains my first love as far as music goes.

“Twitter: @Shrubbehfish”

Since: Apr 08

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 22, 2011
 
Spectra Paris. I was just thinking about them last week but for the life of me I couldn't remember their name. I tumbled across this thread, saw that I posted about them and was like thank the lord I did all of this! Cause I forgot that I did mention them before.

I've been branching out myself. The metal bands are impressing you as well? Lol cause I JUST got into Arch Enemy last month. Matter of fact I went to the Combichrist concert last month in June with iVardensphere (nice BGM band), and Starkiller. I know this has nothing to do with Goths but maybe you all listen to them as well *shrug* I'm going to try and make it to Atlanta on Dec 7th for the Dir En Grey concert. They're doing their US tour this year.

Oh and lately I have been hardcore listening to Porcelain Black aka Porcelain and The Tramps.

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Does it matter?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 27, 2011
 
PSIskull wrote:
Spectra Paris. I was just thinking about them last week but for the life of me I couldn't remember their name. I tumbled across this thread, saw that I posted about them and was like thank the lord I did all of this! Cause I forgot that I did mention them before.
I've been branching out myself. The metal bands are impressing you as well? Lol cause I JUST got into Arch Enemy last month. Matter of fact I went to the Combichrist concert last month in June with iVardensphere (nice BGM band), and Starkiller. I know this has nothing to do with Goths but maybe you all listen to them as well *shrug* I'm going to try and make it to Atlanta on Dec 7th for the Dir En Grey concert. They're doing their US tour this year.
Oh and lately I have been hardcore listening to Porcelain Black aka Porcelain and The Tramps.
Branching out into other genres every now and again is a-ok. Yea they are doing just that. I have always kind of had a liking for CoB. And there are quite a few bands this year that really have me liking them. Arch Enemy's new cd is really really good this year. I have been listening to lots and lots of Volbeat too. Volbeat is awesome! I never would have known about this band if it weren't for my boyfriend, but yes, they are so worth listening to! I envy you too. I couldn't stay for the whole Combichrist show when I went last year. I really did like iVardenspere and Aesthetic Perfection though. They were pretty good. Random, but I loves the randomness, Clan of Xymox had released a new cd this year right? I would love to see them live!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gothic Discussions

Search the Gothic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
omg!! i luv yooh gothic and emo people!! your ... (May '07) Jun 24 Nychta 1,850
The Alternative Clothing Temple Is Here! Jun 24 Nychta 2
What Type of Goth Are You? (Aug '07) Jun 22 Dreadfully Yours 396
Is anyone else pissed about godhatesgoths.com? (Apr '08) Jun 19 Phoenix of Fire 202
EBM aggrotech industrial radio Jun '14 jarmel 1
On this Day: ‘The War of the Worlds’ Broadcast ... (Oct '08) Jun '14 Hillary 16
Where did All the goths Go? (Jan '14) Apr '14 Dreadfully Yours 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••