First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Metal Goddess 333

Hattiesburg, MS

#528 Mar 14, 2009
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats cool. At least you're having fun. And thats always the good part. And the crosstraining is so that if they come up shorthanded one day at the fry station or such, they could have you help out. But your managers probably told ya that. I did like my job. They fired me today. I'm not upset about it, I just have this whatever attitude about it.[Funny thing is, you know how you get those gut feelings like "this isn't gonna work" "I won't be here long", I had that and look what happened!] And its funny, they call Bensalem "buisiness friendly", but they sure do need to teach the people they hire for HR a thing or two! lol.
I'm sorry about the job...:(
They always seem to train the females on the register or drive thru(I guess it's because people would rather look at a pretty girl instead of a ugly boy.) I want to learn everything, but it will take time and patience.
Dreadfully Yours

East Orange, NJ

#529 Mar 14, 2009
Metal Goddess 333 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry about the job...:(
They always seem to train the females on the register or drive thru(I guess it's because people would rather look at a pretty girl instead of a ugly boy.) I want to learn everything, but it will take time and patience.
Sadly thats the case. In most jobs [including buisiness, receptionary work, and customer service call centers, they have the girls work the phones. I guess the voices are more soothing? I don't understand it myself.] But just give it time. I know that for working the grill and most stuff, they don't allow anyone under 18 to work them. But I'm sure your manager[s] would be willing to show you anything if you need help. The job thing sucks, but what can I do? I think the guy that hired me was kinda biased toward me because I have reddish-blonde hair, and I'm not a bleached blonde like the other girls. But whatever. Even if they would've kept me, I would've quit. Just some of the things they said, while in a joking tone, still hurt.[About my hands and junk.] I'll find better, maybe it'll take time, maybe not, but I'll find a job.[Hopefully soon!*crosses fingers*]
Metal Goddess 333

Hattiesburg, MS

#530 Mar 14, 2009
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly thats the case. In most jobs [including buisiness, receptionary work, and customer service call centers, they have the girls work the phones. I guess the voices are more soothing? I don't understand it myself.] But just give it time. I know that for working the grill and most stuff, they don't allow anyone under 18 to work them. But I'm sure your manager[s] would be willing to show you anything if you need help. The job thing sucks, but what can I do? I think the guy that hired me was kinda biased toward me because I have reddish-blonde hair, and I'm not a bleached blonde like the other girls. But whatever. Even if they would've kept me, I would've quit. Just some of the things they said, while in a joking tone, still hurt.[About my hands and junk.] I'll find better, maybe it'll take time, maybe not, but I'll find a job.[Hopefully soon!*crosses fingers*]
I wouldn't have stayed there either. If they were saying things about me in a hurtful manner, I would've quit. I hope you find a job that is fun and worth your time.:D
Dreadfully Yours

East Orange, NJ

#531 Mar 14, 2009
Metal Goddess 333 wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't have stayed there either. If they were saying things about me in a hurtful manner, I would've quit. I hope you find a job that is fun and worth your time.:D
I was taken back when they said it at first, but its in the past. Hopefully wherever I work next is a stable job to say the least. I don't care where it is, as long as I don't pay city taxes. lol.
Thank you!:) It seems like that place wasn't worth the 5 minutes of walking that it took to get there.
Metal Goddess 333

United States

#532 Mar 15, 2009
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
I was taken back when they said it at first, but its in the past. Hopefully wherever I work next is a stable job to say the least. I don't care where it is, as long as I don't pay city taxes. lol.
Thank you!:) It seems like that place wasn't worth the 5 minutes of walking that it took to get there.
I'm sure things will work out the way you want them to. And you're welcome.:)
Dreadfully Yours

East Orange, NJ

#533 Mar 15, 2009
Metal Goddess 333 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure things will work out the way you want them to. And you're welcome.:)
I'm applying to at least one job a night, almost every night. Or every other night. Thank you. I hope things do work out in the way of jobs.:)

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Does it matter?

#534 Aug 17, 2010
Just because I like resurrecting old threads from the dead, where has everyone gone? This forum is feeling dead-ish again...it'd be awesome if people were regularly on here again like the old days. Now its a ghost town type thing.[tumbleweed blows by] Now all the people that come here are the occasional people who post only one post and never ever come back.

I'm bored.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#535 Sep 7, 2010
*falls through roof*

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Does it matter?

#536 Sep 10, 2010
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKEEEEEEEEEY !!!!!!!!!! How are you? Its been awhile since you've been on here...this page gets so boring sometimes because hardly anyone visits it. Idk...am I that bad?

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#537 Sep 11, 2010
Nah, it's not you, but the page IS boring. and dead. I hang around the offbeat and even that one can be quite boring from time to time with 70% of the forum consisting of letter games.

Since: Nov 14

Mobile, AL

#539 Nov 24, 2014
Woooow. I found my old thread.
Anyone still lurking here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gothic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being Gothic Jul 13 Maria 99
Thinking up a new Goth magazine idea. Jul 6 hinata093 1
Which one likes me??? May '15 Maria 4
Is this an okay thing to be? (Jan '15) May '15 Elder Goth 10
Evolution of your goth experience May '15 Elder Goth 12
My Parents Are Judging My Style (Sep '14) May '15 Elder Goth 39
Am I goth or emo? (Jan '15) May '15 Anonymous 149
More from around the web