Why do all gothic women look like got...

Why do all gothic women look like gothic men?

Posted in the Gothic Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Budman

Glasgow, UK

#1 Apr 18, 2007
Read subject you sweaty emu looking C unts
oswaldo

London, UK

#2 Apr 18, 2007
Its so they can bang away without fear of being called faggote

Since: Apr 07

Southall, UK

#3 Apr 18, 2007
stop this
the_unseen_theif

San Angelo, TX

#4 Apr 25, 2007
well ur both wrong ... they dont ...well some do but hell jesus wore a toga and so did the women of the time ... hell everyone did back then ... furthermore what about the celt dresses lace and corsets ... havent seen any guys going round with that shit on have you
nooneyouwouldkno w

Wallingford, UK

#5 Apr 25, 2007
What about death rockers? Gothic guys might resemble women but then so do other guys belonging to other sub cultures. I personally find them cute but then gothic guys isn't everyones taste.
nooneyouwouldkno w

London, UK

#7 Apr 26, 2007
Very true...but still goth guys whether they spend more time going their hair then I do, they are still hot.
kitii

South Gate, CA

#8 Apr 26, 2007
um.. i have not seen one (truly ) gothic women look anything at all like a gothic male.. erver in my life and i've met A LOT of gothic people.. although i have seen.. quite a few.. men dress as gothis women (on occasions other then halloween of course) like the lace and corsets and all that fun stuff maybe thats just the people i know but whatever and why would some one say this? "Its so they can bang away without fear of being called faggote" that makes no sence is that trying to imply that all gothic women are gay and dykes? i dont understand.. because i know not every gothic women is gay.. nor a dyke.. that would be like me saying " why do all preps dress the way they do? so they can all be sluts and whores" it doesn't work like taht love.. think of individuals.. not just aone or a few people who come to mind when the topic comes around.
nooneyouwouldkno w

Holyhead, UK

#9 Apr 27, 2007
They dress how they want, why should it be considered masculine?
the_unseen_theif

Tokio, TX

#10 Apr 27, 2007
because thers still boundries nature says no to sexes looking the same
nooneyouwouldkno w

UK

#11 Apr 28, 2007
Well, if women can have really short hair then why can't men have long hair? Their clothes shouldn't be considered femanin, I mean I know real goths and you can tell the men and women apart easily.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Tavares, FL

#12 Apr 30, 2007
nooneyouwouldknow wrote:
Well, if women can have really short hair then why can't men have long hair? Their clothes shouldn't be considered femanin, I mean I know real goths and you can tell the men and women apart easily.
Men with long hair = sexy!

I really think that hair makes the man.

-random-
nooneyouwouldkno w

Banbury, UK

#13 Apr 30, 2007
I love guys with long hair, it's hot...

“believe in the un-believeable”

Since: Feb 07

never you mind

#14 May 9, 2007
omg I love guys with long hair too. but only if it is black.
Once the fallen

Australia

#15 May 9, 2007
So what is this page about???
nooneyouwouldkno w

Wallingford, UK

#16 May 10, 2007
Hot guys with long hair, wanna join?

never you mind

#17 May 10, 2007
yea its a very fun thing to talk about.
nooneyouwouldkno w

Risca, UK

#18 May 10, 2007
Yummy, I'm thinking of a guy I used to like, he had long hair and a nose piercing, he looks tasty...

never you mind

#19 May 10, 2007
omg I remember this guy who like me in 5th grade and he had black hair and dark blue eyes and he wore black eyeliner it was very sexy. but he moved before we could go out.
did you know goth guys are much better kissers than normal guys. its more seductive.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

#20 May 10, 2007
nooneyouwouldknow wrote:
Yummy, I'm thinking of a guy I used to like, he had long hair and a nose piercing, he looks tasty...
the more piercings, the merrier.

:D

piercings on a guy are also very appealing.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

#21 May 10, 2007
gothic queen wrote:
omg I love guys with long hair too. but only if it is black.
nah, i have a thing for redhead or blonde guys lol anything different from my hair, which is naturally death black. I think guys should just grow out their hair and leave it aloneĀ…not dye it black or anything. guys are supposed to be the natural ones, arent they? but the longer, the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gothic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being Gothic (Mar '15) Jun 17 Maria 158
you effin pansies (Dec '15) Jun 7 Dreadfully Yours 2
dream issues (Oct '15) Jun 7 Dreadfully Yours 2
Bone Head May '16 Zadorf 1
You want Gothic? I'll show ya Gothic ;) May '16 Daryl 1
Modern art or poor taste? Would this 'graveyard... (Oct '13) May '16 Anonymous 2
News Coming to Colorado: Justin Bieber, The Cure and... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Cigar Face23 2
More from around the web