Marilyn Manson banned to preform in I...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lawliet

Idaho Falls, ID

#62 Oct 2, 2009
he came in september silly

“Naughty Housewife”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#63 Oct 12, 2009
who cares about marilyn manson, he has ruined the goth ideal/subculture by selling it to little kids with the false promise of belonging to a group of people...

It's like Malcolm X selling Islamic to the African americans and forgetting to mention Muhammad didn't like blacks.

They may fit in with their little fake group, but not to the real ideals.

Sad thing is, the Islams try to make a pilgrimage to honor the beginnings and the mansonites deny what made/gave way to the darker side of music they so sadly take advantage of/for granted.

Goth is not something you can buy yourself into, it's a frame of mind which is how the whole thing started.

It was the darker side of punk. I think everyone should make a "pilgrimage" to their goth roots and ask yourself "what would my forefathers say!!??"

Sorry for the rant. But, this is something that steams me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gothic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being Gothic (Mar '15) Jan 20 Terrance 166
News Celebrity birthdays for April 21 (Apr '11) Jan 16 tony briar mitchell 2
Relief-Series for 1960's Gothic soap-opera with... Dec '16 Daryl 2
You want Gothic? I'll show ya Gothic ;) (May '16) Dec '16 Daryl 2
Anyone here listens to real Goth bands like Ale... (Jul '16) Nov '16 Sakkiko 2
you effin pansies (Dec '15) Nov '16 Sakkiko 3
Shopping online or in store what do you look for? Oct '16 Kozzy Strange Thi... 1
More from around the web