Marilyn Manson banned to preform in I...

Marilyn Manson banned to preform in Idaho?

Posted in the Gothic Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tugISemo

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2008
i am so pi*sed! My idol, my hero, Marilyn Manson has been banned from preforming in Idaho. There was a concert lined up at the Kibbie Dome in Moscow, Idaho. I went to buy tickets, and they said there was a new "law" passed that he could no longer preform idaho. needless to say i was --this close to attacking the cheeky bas*tard!
If Marilyn Manson is reading this, i love you and i'll definately go out of state anytime to see you mate!

Since: May 07

Doylestown, PA

#2 Jan 10, 2008
tugISemo wrote:
If Marilyn Manson is reading this, i love you and i'll definately go out of state anytime to see you mate!
Give it a few years, I'm sure a sex tape will pop up on the internet, and then you can watch from the privacy of your own home instead of leaving the state.

-pb
tugISemo

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2008
pbagosy wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a few years, I'm sure a sex tape will pop up on the internet, and then you can watch from the privacy of your own home instead of leaving the state.
-pb
lol, i'm sure it will to and the day it comes out i'm going to get it lol. you're great mate.

“Welcome to the fourth crusade!”

Since: Oct 07

nevermore@vampirechurch.zzn.co

#4 Jan 15, 2008
tugISemo wrote:
i am so pi*sed! My idol, my hero, Marilyn Manson has been banned from preforming in Idaho. There was a concert lined up at the Kibbie Dome in Moscow, Idaho. I went to buy tickets, and they said there was a new "law" passed that he could no longer preform idaho. needless to say i was --this close to attacking the cheeky bas*tard!
Thats outragous! I hate censorship like that. What reason did they give? Or did they just pull out bibles and make the sign of the cross?
NM
tugISaMANSONITE

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2008
Nevermore1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats outragous! I hate censorship like that. What reason did they give? Or did they just pull out bibles and make the sign of the cross?
NM
They said they didn't want that kind of "stuff" to be available for the "children" to see! Some church group like protested or something. god i hate religion!

Censorship kind of sucks, especially if their so called reasons are all false, and kids under the age of seventeen aren't even allowed to buy tickets or let alone go into the concert! I've been complaining, and when my band plays at the washing state university ball room on monday i'm going to address the issue.

#6 Jan 18, 2008
tugISaMANSONITE wrote:
<quoted text>
They said they didn't want that kind of "stuff" to be available for the "children" to see! Some church group like protested or something. god i hate religion!
Censorship kind of sucks, especially if their so called reasons are all false, and kids under the age of seventeen aren't even allowed to buy tickets or let alone go into the concert! I've been complaining, and when my band plays at the washing state university ball room on monday i'm going to address the issue.
Good. As long as you have the mike in front of you you should give out the names and email addresses of those who decided to stop the MM show.
tugISaMANSONITE

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2008
Nevermore1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. As long as you have the mike in front of you you should give out the names and email addresses of those who decided to stop the MM show.
I'm so excited, i got some background information and descriptions of the people, and some pictures of the church lol.

Since: Nov 07

Canada

#8 Feb 9, 2008
ya thats pretty stupid to censor things like that. everyone in the world has something they dont like and tugs right you cant get in unless your a certain age anyway. no ones forcing people to go to it. many people dont like religion but were not alowd to censor that. its all the same shit just a different pile really. i just hate it when everything its banned because a majority doesnt like something.
cant believe im agreeing with tugl lol. so how did it go?
PSIskull

Augusta, GA

#9 Feb 11, 2008
death sparx wrote:
ya thats pretty stupid to censor things like that. everyone in the world has something they dont like and tugs right you cant get in unless your a certain age anyway. no ones forcing people to go to it. many people dont like religion but were not alowd to censor that. its all the same shit just a different pile really. i just hate it when everything its banned because a majority doesnt like something.
LMAO @ AGREEING WITH TUG >.> that's once in a lifetime ._.
lady lala

Magherafelt, UK

#10 Feb 11, 2008
deffos there
PSIskull

Augusta, GA

#11 Feb 11, 2008
what does that mean O-O
tugISemo

United States

#12 Feb 11, 2008
death sparx wrote:
We went, we played, we rawked!!! we told people about it and made t-shirts, everyone was really supportive of the cause! we're hoping to get Manson back out here sometime soon, he*l i'll even pay for it if i have to!
lady lala

UK

#13 Feb 12, 2008
PSIskull wrote:
what does that mean O-O
it means definitly lol
xXx
PSIskull

Augusta, GA

#14 Feb 12, 2008
oh lol boy do i feel slow >_<
tugISemo

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2008
hey, i didn't know what it meant either, then again i'm not aloser that spends all my time on the internet. so this morning i went to a concert alone because everyone turned their backs on me for some reason. first concert i've been to alone in like three years, since i was fifteen. it was fun, i partied and screamed lol. i had fun being myself without people judging me, or hanging around me lol.
lady lala

UK

#16 Feb 13, 2008
tugISemo wrote:
hey, i didn't know what it meant either, then again i'm not aloser that spends all my time on the internet
excuse me...what does that mean???
PSIskull

Augusta, GA

#17 Feb 13, 2008
tugISemo wrote:
hey, i didn't know what it meant either, then again i'm not aloser that spends all my time on the internet.
>_> yeah...what the hell does that mean..you dont have to spend all your time on the internet you're a loser on the internet and off the internet in real life so it don't matter
tugISemo

United States

#18 Feb 13, 2008
PSIskull wrote:
<quoted text>
>_> yeah...what the hell does that mean..you dont have to spend all your time on the internet you're a loser on the internet and off the internet in real life so it don't matter
what does it mean? That i'm not on the internet all the time. i have like five minuets a day to check what you guys have to say, which is mostly bad s*it.

What i'm getting at is that i have a life, a band (that's playing this weekend at the Washington State university Ballroom in Pullman, Washington I encourage all to see) I go out and see concerts, and i get f*cked up. To tell you the truth, i'm using heroin again, cutting myself more than ever and doing whatever the f*ck i want. because, right now i don't give a s*it if i f*cking die okay?

Thanx mate for your wonderful insight, letting me know who and what you are.

#19 Feb 13, 2008
tugISemo wrote:
<quoted text>
what does it mean? That i'm not on the internet all the time. i have like five minuets a day to check what you guys have to say, which is mostly bad s*it.
What i'm getting at is that i have a life, a band (that's playing this weekend at the Washington State university Ballroom in Pullman, Washington I encourage all to see) I go out and see concerts, and i get f*cked up. To tell you the truth, i'm using heroin again, cutting myself more than ever and doing whatever the f*ck i want. because, right now i don't give a s*it if i f*cking die okay?
Thanx mate for your wonderful insight, letting me know who and what you are.
You know... I bet they're still celibrating in Australia.
NM

Since: Nov 07

Canada

#20 Feb 13, 2008
there is one thing i dont understand about you tugl. you will once and awhile say something nice and even decent. then your calling someone names and putting them down and making assumptions. then you just repeat the same old story over and over and over and over and over when really no one cares cause you just keep being an asshole. so here it is that im wondering. whats it all for? if you have so much of a life then why waste it doing the things you do. if you have a band then awesome, you should spend more time on it then cutting and whatever else you claim to do. you wonder why people dont like you. go read some of your posts, think of what you say to people and how you act. maybe then you will get your answer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gothic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Canadian Goth Clothing Store Dec '17 Strange Things Em... 1
gothic clothing (Jun '17) Dec '17 Strange Things Em... 2
Lunysworld.com Oct '17 Luny 1
These bands are the definition of true goth (Aug '17) Aug '17 I rule you suck 1
These bands are the definition of true (Aug '17) Aug '17 I rule you suck 1
Learn what true goth is,posers! (Aug '17) Aug '17 I rule you suck 1
Pathetic. Depressed. Lonely. (Jun '17) Jul '17 Lieutenant Tuvoc 3