Come to cockfights
ky cockfighters

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2009
We in eubank ky have some of the besy chicken fight in the world.Our law said its ok .$ee so come to our ring have some fun,Bring wife baby.We have a meth room,pot room,[email protected] room.Try it all on county line road to they have lots of hatches,grays,muffs..........S o come to ky get laid or paid.We are #1 chicken fighters in world .We fight dogs too.We have some bad pits.When i say we i mean eubank ky we are as #1.ky owns it all.We need stop thosr animale rights guys stand up bring the kids help and we will be thankfull.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#2 Sep 1, 2009
do i have to?

:<
Dreadfully Yours

Cape May, NJ

#3 Sep 10, 2009
ky cockfighters wrote:
We in eubank ky have some of the besy chicken fight in the world.Our law said its ok .$ee so come to our ring have some fun,Bring wife baby.We have a meth room,pot room,[email protected] room.Try it all on county line road to they have lots of hatches,grays,muffs..........S o come to ky get laid or paid.We are #1 chicken fighters in world .We fight dogs too.We have some bad pits.When i say we i mean eubank ky we are as #1.ky owns it all.We need stop thosr animale rights guys stand up bring the kids help and we will be thankfull.
Yea. Mmhmm. I'm not gonna get all preach-y here with how wrong it is to participate in cockfights, but yea. It is wrong. And you're doing drugs on top of it? LMFAO, but overdose for the good of mankind. Your country wants you to overdose, so please do. And this is why I approve of cannibalism. Because hey, "God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you". Tasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gothic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being Gothic (Mar '15) May 10 Terrance 177
News Celebrity birthdays for April 21 (Apr '11) Jan '17 tony briar mitchell 2
Relief-Series for 1960's Gothic soap-opera with... Dec '16 Daryl 2
You want Gothic? I'll show ya Gothic ;) (May '16) Dec '16 Daryl 2
Anyone here listens to real Goth bands like Ale... (Jul '16) Nov '16 Sakkiko 2
you effin pansies (Dec '15) Nov '16 Sakkiko 3
Shopping online or in store what do you look for? (Oct '16) Oct '16 Kozzy Strange Thi... 1
More from around the web