Sopor Aeternus & the Ensemble of Shadows
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dreadfully Yours

Bensalem, PA

#21 Apr 16, 2009
Flying Don wrote:
urgh... even worse where i live, you can't get real music at all! it's just the same crappy popular music that they're trashplaying on the radio!
internet is your friend!
i would ordinate the albums Les Fleurs Du Mal.
aaaaand... i dunno! most of them are great! but yeah! Les Fleurs Du Mal!
I don't own a radio and I know most of the stuff they play [unless its a rock station then they're playing some of the good stuff] sucks. And the places around here, those poopy bands that people confuse with this or that are mostly what they have. I mean c'mon! These people are so brainwashed they believe these bands are punk, goth or metal. Have they heard any actual punk, goth or metal bands? Eh. Me thinks not. And I'm waiting for my taxes to come back, then I'm definitely getting that cd. Or any one of them.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#22 Apr 16, 2009
i hear most people in the us are pretty damn brainwashed, just look at the christian fundamentalists!
it's sick!

oh there are few albums you'll dislike, hopefully, you could just download some of the songs to get a good view of how it is!

then eventually buy them for real!
Dreadfully Yours

Bensalem, PA

#23 Apr 18, 2009
Flying Don wrote:
i hear most people in the us are pretty damn brainwashed, just look at the christian fundamentalists!
it's sick!
oh there are few albums you'll dislike, hopefully, you could just download some of the songs to get a good view of how it is!
then eventually buy them for real!
The ratio for brainwashed people to people who follow their own cause stands at 85 to 15 percent. Ok, it really isn't like that, it could be less! But you know it sure as hell seems that way. This society is doomed for a downfall, thats all I'm saying about that. Lately I've just been buying albums I've heard good things about. I haven't been able to order anything online recently, but I'll be sure to read the reviews before I buy.

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#24 Apr 18, 2009
i watched bowling for columbine a few weeks ago...

yeah! listen to alot of previews if you find any of those "listen for 40 secs" thingys!
Dreadfully Yours

Bensalem, PA

#25 Apr 23, 2009
Flying Don wrote:
i watched bowling for columbine a few weeks ago...
yeah! listen to alot of previews if you find any of those "listen for 40 secs" thingys!
I have no clue why, I'm just completely turned off from the media and crap. Theres only a few shows I watch, beyond that...bleh. But I did get some of my money back for taxes, I'm gonna go check a few sites to see whats available. I won't buy yet though. But I definitely am getting a Sopor Aeturnus cd!

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#26 Apr 24, 2009
whiiieee!

awesome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gothic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being Gothic (Mar '15) May 10 Terrance 177
News Celebrity birthdays for April 21 (Apr '11) Jan '17 tony briar mitchell 2
Relief-Series for 1960's Gothic soap-opera with... Dec '16 Daryl 2
You want Gothic? I'll show ya Gothic ;) (May '16) Dec '16 Daryl 2
Anyone here listens to real Goth bands like Ale... (Jul '16) Nov '16 Sakkiko 2
you effin pansies (Dec '15) Nov '16 Sakkiko 3
Shopping online or in store what do you look for? (Oct '16) Oct '16 Kozzy Strange Thi... 1
More from around the web