Too true. Too true.:)

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Does it matter?

#306 Nov 3, 2011
Just some Goth wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that always the case?
Too true.:) I hope things are improving for you too.:)Right now all I know is that being sick sucks.:/

Since: Jul 11

New Zealand

#307 Nov 4, 2011
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Too true.:) I hope things are improving for you too.:)Right now all I know is that being sick sucks.:/
Well things are changing.

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Does it matter?

#308 Nov 23, 2011
Just some Goth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well things are changing.
That they are. Part of it is the fall/winter coldness, another is just more a philosophical thing. I despise the holidays.
Alice

United States

#309 Dec 16, 2011
I don't see why people say that of worship satan. It's unethical. Just because im goth doesn't mean I worship the devil. That's the problem with our society these days. Everyone is gone overly obsessed with christianity. If they don't stop everyone will not get along. It'll be a sad life for every 1 of us. Who do they love more? The people they love and Jesus or themselves? That is my question that needs to be answered. It's like they don't have a kind bone in their body. They will end up in hell, no matter how many times they go to church. They don't have gothic churches for nothing. They're all over the world, for god sake! Name 1 gothic church you know. Try notre dom in france. Yes, it is gothic. Let there be Goth!

Auckland, New Zealand

#310 Dec 26, 2011
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
That they are. Part of it is the fall/winter coldness, another is just more a philosophical thing. I despise the holidays.
What I enjoy about holidays is ruining them.

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Does it matter?

#311 Jan 2, 2012
Alice wrote:
I don't see why people say that of worship satan. It's unethical. Just because im goth doesn't mean I worship the devil. That's the problem with our society these days. Everyone is gone overly obsessed with christianity. If they don't stop everyone will not get along. It'll be a sad life for every 1 of us. Who do they love more? The people they love and Jesus or themselves? That is my question that needs to be answered. It's like they don't have a kind bone in their body. They will end up in hell, no matter how many times they go to church. They don't have gothic churches for nothing. They're all over the world, for god sake! Name 1 gothic church you know. Try notre dom in france. Yes, it is gothic. Let there be Goth!
I know what you mean about the satan worshiping thing. Apparently to a large percentage of conservative christians if you worship anything but what they worship you worship satan. Its not that everyone is obsessed with christianity [if you live in an area where they are, I apologize. but it does seem to be a primary focus right now in tearing this world to shreds.] As far as I know, people don't get along as is. And never have. As long as they leave me alone, I'm happy. Is it just me, or is the IQ of the common public dropping a point or two each year? I do love those beautiful cathedrals in England and the UK. I hope one day to be able to see all of them. Theres similar churches like that in the city near me [about 45 minutes to a half hour close], but they still pale in comparison to those overseas though.

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Does it matter?

#312 Jan 2, 2012
Just some Goth wrote:
<quoted text>
What I enjoy about holidays is ruining them.
Thats the best part of my day everyday!:)

Auckland, New Zealand

#313 Jan 3, 2012
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the best part of my day everyday!:)
Aww yeah and even better cos now I have cosplays from some of my favourite animes.(Look epic and rather gothic) And I just love making a huge scene in public.
Goths Are Scumbags

AOL

#314 Mar 18, 2012
Alice wrote:
I acknowledge it, but Gothic is the wrong style for churches. Clearly, it represents darkness. Darkness is equal to Satan. If you don't get that, clearly you are not smart. Those Eurotrash people wasted their lives building and maintaining that piece of s***. I don't understand churches like that.

I am not done with you yet. Pipe organs are the most vicious, depressing, and angriest things in the world. They are not conventional instruments at all. They are powered by air and are so hard and frustrating to build, play on, and kill yourself with. They have no place in a church that worships God. There is no beauty at all. That is the main reason why I have never set foot in a church in my life. How about harps or acoustic guitars instead?

These gothic churches clearly resemble stupidity, darkness, and hatred for God. They are scary, they freak me out, and they are creepy, like you. You say, "let there be Goth," I say...you are a wretched, pathetic waste of a person. There is nothing wrong with Christianity. There is something seriously wrong in "admiring the beauty of the goth" and "falling in love with gothic music and cathedrals," which are really just eye and ear candy.

“Woohoo!!!!!”

Does it matter?

#315 Jun 7, 2012
Goths Are Scumbags wrote:
<quoted text>
I acknowledge it, but Gothic is the wrong style for churches. Clearly, it represents darkness. Darkness is equal to Satan. If you don't get that, clearly you are not smart. Those Eurotrash people wasted their lives building and maintaining that piece of s***. I don't understand churches like that.
I am not done with you yet. Pipe organs are the most vicious, depressing, and angriest things in the world. They are not conventional instruments at all. They are powered by air and are so hard and frustrating to build, play on, and kill yourself with. They have no place in a church that worships God. There is no beauty at all. That is the main reason why I have never set foot in a church in my life. How about harps or acoustic guitars instead?
These gothic churches clearly resemble stupidity, darkness, and hatred for God. They are scary, they freak me out, and they are creepy, like you. You say, "let there be Goth," I say...you are a wretched, pathetic waste of a person. There is nothing wrong with Christianity. There is something seriously wrong in "admiring the beauty of the goth" and "falling in love with gothic music and cathedrals," which are really just eye and ear candy.
Hey douchie douchebag, those buildings were build in sublimity and an homage to "God". It used to be a belief that those buildings, because of their ceilings pointing skyward would in some way,shape or form make it easier for the peoples prayers to reach god. Or built to appease him or something, whatever. The fact that you can't appreciate beauty just sickens me. Lemme guess, daisies and dandylions...am I right? Ones a weed. Oh...btw...I have a joke for you.
Q: Wanna know what the difference is between an organ and religion?
A: Noone died because of practicing the organ.

FYI: Organs are played like pianos. Keys...pedals...the only difference is the way they sound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gothic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where has everyone gone? (Oct '08) Nov '14 the Jung 531
These Are The Questions Veterans Are Tired Of H... Nov '14 lady 1
Is anyone else pissed about godhatesgoths.com? (Apr '08) Oct '14 cyber homicide 206
7th St. Entry Oct '14 tester 4
The House of Usher Oct '14 brandy t 1
What Type of Goth Are You? (Aug '07) Oct '14 Dreadfully Yours 399
Should goths or emos be called a poser? Oct '14 Dreadfully Yours 3
More from around the web