Comments
41 - 58 of 58 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dreadfully Yours

Cape May, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jul 2, 2009
 
Flying Don wrote:
<quoted text>well isn't that the point of punching bags?
i'd really like to pick up meditation. during spring, in the forest, the birdsong is so tantalizing! i'll have to record it and put it on sometime when i meditate.
The birds sound pretty. I just can't do it too often, sure it keeps me sane. But if I do it too much, I won't stay sane for long. I prefer exercising. Thats like my meditation.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jul 3, 2009
 
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
The birds sound pretty. I just can't do it too often, sure it keeps me sane. But if I do it too much, I won't stay sane for long. I prefer exercising. Thats like my meditation.
whatever you make meditation IS meditation.

you could even make death metal meditation. it's just a matter of what you like and what kinds of things make you relax!
Dreadfully Yours

Cape May, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jul 7, 2009
 
Flying Don wrote:
<quoted text>whatever you make meditation IS meditation.
you could even make death metal meditation. it's just a matter of what you like and what kinds of things make you relax!
Long trips do, and I haven't been able to do that lately. So yes, I'm tense. Very tense.

“BCA”

Since: Feb 08

PALACE OF WISDOM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jul 8, 2009
 
STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!!!!! it's so rude i thought we were friends

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jul 8, 2009
 
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Long trips do, and I haven't been able to do that lately. So yes, I'm tense. Very tense.
ride more buses then!

i agree totally with that! when i still was in school i had to travel for 1,5 hour to get there, and 1,5 hour back as well. people asked me if it sucked, but to be honest, it was very relaxing, i had a chance to calm down and think about things that i didn't have time to think about otherwise, and well... when you have to wake up at 5 in the morning, nothing feels better than to have 1,5 extra hours of sleep.
Dreadfully Yours

Cape May, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jul 10, 2009
 
Flying Don wrote:
<quoted text>ride more buses then!
i agree totally with that! when i still was in school i had to travel for 1,5 hour to get there, and 1,5 hour back as well. people asked me if it sucked, but to be honest, it was very relaxing, i had a chance to calm down and think about things that i didn't have time to think about otherwise, and well... when you have to wake up at 5 in the morning, nothing feels better than to have 1,5 extra hours of sleep.
i wish i could take a bus somewhere then. i just need out of this lower part of the state. because if i took a bus, i would just go to some other lower part of the state. probably at least 5 miles down the road.[5 miles really isn't that much. i've walked longer than that.]

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jul 13, 2009
 
Flying Don wrote:
<quoted text>to the south then?
well don't go too far or you might end up in some shitty place filled with christian fundamentalist hillbillies!
i heard they're a$$holes to anyone who's not like them...
to the south then?
well don't go too far or you might end up in some shitty place filled with christian fundamentalist hillbillies!

i heard they're a**holes to anyone who's not like them...
Dreadfully Yours

Cape May, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jul 13, 2009
 
Flying Don wrote:
<quoted text>to the south then?
well don't go too far or you might end up in some shitty place filled with christian fundamentalist hillbillies!
i heard they're a**holes to anyone who's not like them...
Like most people in this doomed world. I really hope that they're right about 2012.
Speaking of, what are everyones views on 2012? Do you believe that its all hype? Do you think it will actually happen? Or do you think it means something deeper than the initial factor of the end of the world?
I want to hear everyones opinions on it before I give my own.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 14, 2009
 
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most people in this doomed world. I really hope that they're right about 2012.
Speaking of, what are everyones views on 2012? Do you believe that its all hype? Do you think it will actually happen? Or do you think it means something deeper than the initial factor of the end of the world?
I want to hear everyones opinions on it before I give my own.
http://www.clusterflock.org/wp -content/uploads/2008/03/apoca lypse.jpg

i believe this is what's going to happen!
:)

http://api.ning.com/files/zMKTheYTK0odcx6pXn0... *CLdP/RaptureFS.jpg

or maybe like that!:D

meh, i don't think it's going to happen. i do know the mayans where fucking geniouses. they came up with so much that is awesome.
but just as humans seems to have come to the conclusion that all in the bibel actually happened and there's a god up there, it's not really suprising that most of the said people believe that just because the mayan calendar ends at 21,12 2012, it must mean the apocalypse takes place.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jul 14, 2009
 
neurgh... it seems as if topix is christian and do not allow antichristian links to be pasted onto this site.

just copy and paste it.
that second link just follow the...... followable link and then add the last bit to it!
Dreadfully Yours

Cape May, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jul 14, 2009
 
Flying Don wrote:
<quoted
but just as humans seems to have come to the conclusion that all in the bibel actually happened and there's a god up there, it's not really suprising that most of the said people believe that just because the mayan calendar ends at 21,12 2012, it must mean the apocalypse takes place.
The mayans were geniuses. Which makes me think about the fact that they may have been from space. Damn you history channel! If you think about the whole philosophy of 2012, and how its the "end", they could have simply meant end of a culture or life as we know it now. The economy is a perfect example. It doesn't precisely mean the worlds gonna end, just maybe what we're accustomed to. Personally I think before the planet ends, it'll be a zombie apocalypse!
[Hey, a girl can dream!]

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jul 15, 2009
 
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayans were geniuses. Which makes me think about the fact that they may have been from space. Damn you history channel! If you think about the whole philosophy of 2012, and how its the "end", they could have simply meant end of a culture or life as we know it now. The economy is a perfect example. It doesn't precisely mean the worlds gonna end, just maybe what we're accustomed to. Personally I think before the planet ends, it'll be a zombie apocalypse!
[Hey, a girl can dream!]
the world will not end over night silly and the economy is not a sign of the end either! in that case it might as well have ended 1930 during the deppression in america!

nope! global warming is the only thing that right now is threatening our very existence, and even that can be fixed!
a zombie apocalypse would've been cool though, if you would be skillfull enough to survive that is.
i'd rather keep my brain thank you.

by the way the picture! wouldn't that too be an awesome way to end the world?
Dreadfully Yours

Cape May, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jul 15, 2009
 
Flying Don wrote:
<quoted text>the world will not end over night silly and the economy is not a sign of the end either! in that case it might as well have ended 1930 during the deppression in america!
nope! global warming is the only thing that right now is threatening our very existence, and even that can be fixed!
a zombie apocalypse would've been cool though, if you would be skillfull enough to survive that is.
i'd rather keep my brain thank you.
by the way the picture! wouldn't that too be an awesome way to end the world?
What the mayans had predicted was in the early 2000s. Not the 1930s. The economy is crashing, and my fear is that we haven't seen the worst yet. All the dots connect for me here. But I'd rather a zombie apocalypse. That way I would have a reason to buy a shotgun or pistol.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jul 18, 2009
 
Dreadfully Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
What the mayans had predicted was in the early 2000s. Not the 1930s. The economy is crashing, and my fear is that we haven't seen the worst yet. All the dots connect for me here. But I'd rather a zombie apocalypse. That way I would have a reason to buy a shotgun or pistol.
my point is that there are lots and lots of things that has already happened in the past that would be way worse than this. i'm just not convinced that this is the end of the world. i mean people could loose all their money and be forced to live on the streets, but it's still not the end of the world! every single human being will not die because of the lack of money!

Since: Jul 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jul 24, 2010
 
First of all the rich will keep buying these furs. They are sickeningly pradictable when it comes to fasion. Secondly poeple have been proficyng the end of the world for centuries, but lets hope.

“The cure is the disease....”

Since: Nov 09

Who knows who cares

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jul 24, 2010
 
Nighthold wrote:
First of all the rich will keep buying these furs. They are sickeningly pradictable when it comes to fasion. Secondly poeple have been proficyng the end of the world for centuries, but lets hope.
Not just centuries, but many a millenia. And I think Nostradamus was nothing better than a crackpot idiot. He had waaaay too many drugs for his wellbeing. Where did the comment on the rich come from? Although I think they are the first to go.

Since: Jul 10

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jul 24, 2010
 
Sorry Im talking about conversations long fogotten. yes the rich will be the first. It's the beggers and undesirables of society who will survive, they are more accustomed to hard times.

“The cure is the disease....”

Since: Nov 09

Who knows who cares

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jul 24, 2010
 
You mean the people not born with a silver enema in their ass? I so agree. Although I disagree with how you stated it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gothic Discussions

Search the Gothic Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
7th St. Entry Jul 21 cowboy chris 2
omg!! i luv yooh gothic and emo people!! your ... (May '07) Jun '14 Nychta 1,850
The Alternative Clothing Temple Is Here! Jun '14 Nychta 2
What Type of Goth Are You? (Aug '07) Jun '14 Dreadfully Yours 396
Is anyone else pissed about godhatesgoths.com? (Apr '08) Jun '14 Phoenix of Fire 202
EBM aggrotech industrial radio Jun '14 jarmel 1
On this Day: ‘The War of the Worlds’ Broadcast ... (Oct '08) Jun '14 Hillary 16
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••