Posted in the Gothic Forum
#1 Jul 31, 2012
for school we are working on a project about gothics. We would like to know a couple of things:
1. How did you became a gothic?
2. What does it mean to you to be a gothic?
3. Do you notice any difference between you and the society?
4. Do gothics have their own language/words?
5. How can you recognise a gothic?
6. What does a normal day look like?
7. Do you feel like people judge you (because of your appearance and lifestyle)?
8. Is there anything else that you think we need to know?
We would be really happy if you could answer these questions for us
Diana and Fieke
Since: Jul 07
Does it matter?
#2 Aug 3, 2012
This place is pretty much almost always dead. There are plenty of other forums and sites and such where you can ask these questions and find answers. Otherwise I'm quite sure there are a few threads on here that answer most of those...
Add your comments below
|New Canadian Goth Clothing Store||Dec '17||Strange Things Em...||1|
|gothic clothing (Jun '17)||Dec '17||Strange Things Em...||2|
|Lunysworld.com (Oct '17)||Oct '17||Luny||1|
|These bands are the definition of true goth (Aug '17)||Aug '17||I rule you suck||1|
|These bands are the definition of true (Aug '17)||Aug '17||I rule you suck||1|
|Learn what true goth is,posers! (Aug '17)||Aug '17||I rule you suck||1|
|Pathetic. Depressed. Lonely. (Jun '17)||Jul '17||Lieutenant Tuvoc||3|
Find what you want!
Search Gothic Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC