Tonex Retires From Gospel Mus

There are 5 comments on the Jan 23, 2006, Ibelieve.com story titled Tonex Retires From Gospel Mus. In it, Ibelieve.com reports that:

Yesterday, Tonex shocked his many fans that he will be retiring from the gospel music industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ibelieve.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Called -Or Chosen

Trenton, NJ

#61 Jul 7, 2008
Well personally Tonex is one anointed young man ......the power of God is so heavy on his life that it's not even funny. Some gossipers don't even understand this man has lost his dad,and has been hurting for a while. Now the boy is confused and is living a life he doesn't have to because of hurt and rejection. Plus he's divorced. Now the world wants him to be in the national inquirer putting him on blast.......does anyone remember when he first hit the scene and everyone...and all the music companies were fighting over him because of his sound and his ministry? He has ministered to lots of young people and by his songs and the power of God working through him they have been saved and filled with the Holy Ghost. How dare you saints and even people who aren't saved talk about him like that?Jesus Christ stopped a woman from getting stoned because the people who looked at the law said she should be killed......but MERCY PEOPLE!!!!!!!! MERCY!!!!!!! We are no longer living in law we are living in grace......remember the veil was torn from top to bottom so we can get God for ourselves.....So Tonex has to work out his own soul salvation just as we should. So pray he gets his life together.....and you get your life together be blessed!
Check out Aretha Wilson Ministries on The Word Network @ 6:30 am every Friday......also you can check her out on youtube and just type in her name ....she has preached @ Little Women on the Front Line.......also you can check her out On streamingfaith.net or .com........she is awesome.......she's my pastor........BE BLESSED!!!!
michael

Cameron, NC

#62 Aug 23, 2008
where are ya'll hearing the song at because i really want to hear it to
Atl

United States

#63 Jan 30, 2009
Victory is mine says the Lord. He will fight all your battles, he can be your wings your feet your eyes your speech. There is nothing that should stop you, me or this man from bearing any burden of life because the Lord will never put more on you than you can bear. These arent just somw stupid words they are truths. Command it, say it, take control 4real and quit screwing around. Be the one someone looks to for guidance... the leader. Be the builder, be the director, the one in charge, stand firm and those that curse you will come around because they have yet to realize they are still blind. I wont fail you God. You given me too many chances. I wont stop if you havent thank you amen
4:34 a.m january 30 2009. Atlanta, Ga
Tiyahri

Gulfport, MS

#64 Jun 21, 2012
I have NEVER seen the name Tiyahri ever before until now - That is also my name! WOW!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#65 Jul 13, 2012
It is believed that he chose the low road....the low low low road, how low can you go road. But I'm still scratching my head on to "zorro sling blade" The black gay hero shannagins coming to sing and save the day all at the same time, whats that all about? That is some weird and strange jump off...strange fruit....loops.pray for the poor brotha though.smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 5 hr The Real Karen 1,195
News Jews for Jesus Hit Town and Find a Tough Crowd (Jul '06) Apr 11 Sally 1,352
Number One Gospel Song Track Billboard Artist G... Apr 11 Fresno Choir Music 4
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Apr 9 Elaine- left the ... 81
News Marvin Sapp Responds To Angry Pastor's 'Hissy F... (Jul '13) Apr 8 meme 5
News Schuller son-in-law gets vacant Crystal Cathedr... (Jan '11) Apr 8 Sham Raggghead 3
Gospel song title? Mar '15 BradyB 1
More from around the web