Geo. Beverly Shea | Billy Graham sing...

Geo. Beverly Shea | Billy Graham singer, 104

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Apr 18, 2013, titled Geo. Beverly Shea | Billy Graham singer, 104. In it, Philly.com reports that:

George Beverly Shea, 104, a gospel singer and songwriter who was a featured part of the Billy Graham crusades for more than 50 years, died Tuesday, April 16, in Asheville, N.C., after a brief illness, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association told the Associated Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

John K

Port-vila, Vanuatu

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Ho dear,thats one of my favourite artist.. Meet you in the Kingdom brother..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) May 26 ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
News Christian music star David Phelps to play Calva... (Apr '06) May 9 Wheelinthesky 30
News Rev. Barber: 'Religious liberty' that licenses ... May 6 punani patrol 2
News Mid-Ohio Valley residents gather for day of prayer May 6 Bishop Tutu fan 1
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... (Nov '16) May 6 Bishop Tutu fan 42
News Trump's religious liberty order slammed as 'pre... May 6 Elmer Gantry 1
News Joyce Meyer's $23,000 Toilet: A Symbol Of The P... (Nov '07) Apr 28 Sandrae 30
More from around the web