Looking for who sang a certain song

Posted in the Gospel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NAB

Newark, OH

#1 Dec 23, 2006
All I remember of the song is part of it goes " A preacher went out a walking one sunday afternoon." my dad used to sing it to me when I was younger and just looking to see who it was.
chjaro

Lake Worth, FL

#2 Jan 15, 2007
who sang everyone was kung fo fighting and when did it come out?
G Brown

Saint Helens, UK

#3 Jun 21, 2007
who sang the song which atarted, fantastic never hurt nobody, good life?
Jen

Tucson, AZ

#4 Jul 2, 2007
G Brown wrote:
who sang the song which atarted, fantastic never hurt nobody, good life?
That song is "Good life" by new power generation. I spent years looking for that damn tune after getting it stuck in my head at a club :) enjoy
MARI

Mesa, AZ

#5 Jan 20, 2008
there is a song that says " and she pours herself another cup of coffee.,........any ideas
Izzie

Golden, CO

#6 Feb 4, 2008
There was a song played here on Saturday night around 11 pm. It was like a mix of all the top songs of 2007. it had Rihanna, T-Pain, Maroon 5, Avril Lavigne, Akon, etc...Its the best song in the world!!! Can anyone help me out =)
lizz

Brooklyn, MI

#7 Feb 10, 2008
theres a song that goes "he's the reason for my teardrops"nd thats all i know
can som1 pleaseeee help me find ho sings that???
ben

Clarkson, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2008
lizz wrote:
theres a song that goes "he's the reason for my teardrops"nd thats all i know
can som1 pleaseeee help me find ho sings that???
sounds like tear drops on my guitar by taylor
swift...
lphill

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Feb 23, 2008
The song is named either "Calvary" or "I thank God for Calvary". It's a choir song with a Latin type vibe but I dont know who sings it. The male lead tells the story and the chorus sings Calvary, Calvary, I thank God for Calvary. Somebody help me...
riley

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 22, 2008
Heres the lyrics, please tell me who sings it--
"heres the lock that has no key, binds you in chains that no one else can see. let the water creep over your face, I'll send it in waves, just to watch you perform the great escape.
Jennifer

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 24, 2008
A friends and I love that song,but both of us does not know who sang that song. Could you help us. Thank you for you time.
katie

Salamanca, NY

#12 Apr 10, 2008
who sings this song? i only know a little bit of it i heard it in the beginning of march. it goes. "the last time i freaked out.... i kept looking down" or some thing like that. i think its punk or some genre that sounds punk. respond if you have any idea. thanks
Mingo

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 28, 2008
Who sang the song "how do you do"? it was done in the '80s and went, How do you do Uh Huh
Jaekey

Japan

#14 May 4, 2008
who sings the song that goes like dis " How do you cope when the one you love is with sombody else and theres nothing you can go about how do you feel about the fact that you had a chance but you chose to turn away from your career oh i gotta take it this is how i break theres nothing that i couldnt do but nobody said that it would hurt so bad so how do i live how do i live with out you."
Mike

Anniston, AL

#15 May 28, 2008
I have a tune in my head and I can't get it out. It goes like this I love you oh I love you,I love you. I was told it was Johnnie Taylor but which song?
cindy

Palos Hills, IL

#16 Jun 7, 2008
who sings the song "When I ruled the world?
gvAL

United States

#17 Jun 13, 2008
the name of the song is time, not (pink floyd.at the end of the song you hear the clock ticking and then they say time.
wendy willis

Walsall, UK

#18 Jun 20, 2008
chjaro wrote:
who sang everyone was kung fo fighting and when did it come out?
carl douglas.not sure of year but know you can search name
Sharon

United States

#19 Jul 3, 2008
Can anyone tell me who sang this song? All I know is " and she pours herself another cup of coffee" and " where are your friends, where are your children"? Sharon
leanne

Glasgow, UK

#20 Oct 30, 2008
riley wrote:
Heres the lyrics, please tell me who sings it--
"heres the lock that has no key, binds you in chains that no one else can see. let the water creep over your face, I'll send it in waves, just to watch you perform the great escape.
its moby.i think the album is called either 18 or play

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Jul '17 Not Beyond Reproach 17
God wants you to listen Jun '17 Darnel Bazil 1
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... (Nov '16) Jun '17 WEDONTKNOW 45
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) May '17 ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
News Christian music star David Phelps to play Calva... (Apr '06) May '17 Wheelinthesky 30
News Rev. Barber: 'Religious liberty' that licenses ... May '17 punani patrol 2
More from around the web