Juanita Bynum Confesses To Affairs Wi...

Juanita Bynum Confesses To Affairs With Women

There are 1 comment on the NewsOne story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Juanita Bynum Confesses To Affairs With Women. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Televangelist and gospel recording artist Juanita Bynum has confessed to having had sexual relationships with women in a radio interview, according to V-103 . Bynum, who appeared on the " Frank & Wanda in the Morning " Atlanta-based radio program, told the V-103 listeners that, "I've been there and I've done it all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

Andie

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 18, 2012
And? Key words were I've been there done that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Jul '17 Not Beyond Reproach 17
God wants you to listen Jun '17 Darnel Bazil 1
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... (Nov '16) Jun '17 WEDONTKNOW 45
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) May '17 ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
News Christian music star David Phelps to play Calva... (Apr '06) May '17 Wheelinthesky 30
News Rev. Barber: 'Religious liberty' that licenses ... May '17 punani patrol 2
More from around the web