Televangelist Juanita Bynum jailed in...

Televangelist Juanita Bynum jailed in Dallas for failure to appear in civil proceeding

There are 4 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Televangelist Juanita Bynum jailed in Dallas for failure to appear in civil proceeding. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Gospel performer and televangelist Juanita Bynum spent the night in the Lew Sterrett Justice Center after authorities arrested her on a warrant for her failure to appear in a Dallas civil proceeding against her, according to public records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

Lisa Jones

Lancaster, SC

#1 Apr 20, 2013
God is on your side.God be for you it is more than the whole world against you.No weapon formed against you shall work.
Alicia Peak Patterson

Darby, PA

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Proohetess i understand you're going thru some things but please dont give up i pray the peace of God b with you u. The enemy wants your anointing. Stand still sn see the sslvation of the Z LORD
Terri Massie

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2013
All have sined and come short of the glory of God
so whof you are with out sin report your own business first
sanpetey

Arlington, TX

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Obey the laws of the land! It's that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Jul '17 Not Beyond Reproach 17
God wants you to listen Jun '17 Darnel Bazil 1
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... (Nov '16) Jun '17 WEDONTKNOW 45
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) May '17 ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
News Christian music star David Phelps to play Calva... (Apr '06) May '17 Wheelinthesky 30
News Rev. Barber: 'Religious liberty' that licenses ... May '17 punani patrol 2
More from around the web