Joshua Rogers Crowned Winner - BET's Sunday Best Gospel Music Competition

Sep 4, 2012 Full story: WTLC-AM Indianapolis

There were also performances by Kurt Carr Marvin Winans and Yolanda Adams . The audience got to hear the final two as Joshua Rogers sang "Rain of Us" and Alexis Spight sang a modernized version of "Power in the Blood." Just before the winner was announced Kim Burrell joined Joshua Rogers and Alexis Spight to sing "Wake Up Everybody." Once the ... (more)

Full Story
DDDiner

Killeen, TX

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Joshua,
I watched you from the very beginning of Sunday Best this season and knew that you were the WINNER!! I voted, I prayed that God's will would be done because every ounce of everything that you put into Sunday Best was simply devine. God is using you to reach people and I will be standing in line to get your first of many CD's when it comes out. I enjoyed you so much because you touched my heart so. How wonderful it is to see a young man like you praising God in such a personal way. Your talent and love for God speaks through your singing. You are the BEST SUNDAY BEST YET!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 3 hr Christian Trucker 231
The Last Great Endtimes Revival and GW Williams Dec 14 Revival 5
Gospel singer launches pro-education effort (Jul '06) Dec 7 Film Director Phil 4
Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Dec 1 Texas 12
Juanita Bynum gay lesbian | Breaking News for B... Nov '14 Rainbow Kid 2
More controversy, from Kim's butt to 'KKK' Nov '14 Big mike 3
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Nov '14 Sarah 69
More from around the web