Musician Jones missing

There are 3 comments on the Jun 27, 2007, The Herald-Coaster story titled Musician Jones missing. In it, The Herald-Coaster reports that:

“I was at the Kolache Festival in East Bernard a couple of weeks ago and I got there after Bobby had played. A lot of the people commented he didn't sound like himself; something was wrong”

Wharton County sheriff's deputies Monday were looking into the disappearance of a popular area polka singer. via The Herald-Coaster

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald-Coaster.

Curious John

Rosharon, TX

#1 Aug 2, 2007
Have there been any new developments in this case? It seems very strange that Bobby would vanish into thin air.
Missing Bobby

Montgomery, TX

#2 Aug 2, 2007
Bobby is a big part of the czech society from the past and the future. You would think that the police would try to put an end to this mystery of the car in the river. The society as a whole needs to put an end to the tragic loss or move on to other leads. Time is wasting and water shouldn't be the reason for not finding out the truth.
juan eelegel

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2012
He like to have pins in his but hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 4 hr dee lightful 1,158
News Jews for Jesus Hit Town and Find a Tough Crowd (Jul '06) Apr 11 Sally 1,352
Number One Gospel Song Track Billboard Artist G... Apr 11 Fresno Choir Music 4
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Apr 9 Elaine- left the ... 81
News Marvin Sapp Responds To Angry Pastor's 'Hissy F... (Jul '13) Apr 8 meme 5
News Schuller son-in-law gets vacant Crystal Cathedr... (Jan '11) Apr 8 Sham Raggghead 3
Gospel song title? Mar 28 BradyB 1
More from around the web