Musician Jones missing

Jun 27, 2007 Full story: The Herald-Coaster

“I was at the Kolache Festival in East Bernard a couple of weeks ago and I got there after Bobby had played. A lot of the people commented he didn't sound like himself; something was wrong”

Wharton County sheriff's deputies Monday were looking into the disappearance of a popular area polka singer. via The Herald-Coaster

Read more
Curious John

Rosharon, TX

#1 Aug 2, 2007
Have there been any new developments in this case? It seems very strange that Bobby would vanish into thin air.
Missing Bobby

Montgomery, TX

#2 Aug 2, 2007
Bobby is a big part of the czech society from the past and the future. You would think that the police would try to put an end to this mystery of the car in the river. The society as a whole needs to put an end to the tragic loss or move on to other leads. Time is wasting and water shouldn't be the reason for not finding out the truth.
juan eelegel

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2012
He like to have pins in his but hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gospel song title? 6 hr BradyB 1
News Georgia - Waycross Home of Televangelist Juanit... (Oct '07) 22 hr Mz Roze 54
News Juanita Bynum gay lesbian | Breaking News for B... (Jan '13) 22 hr Mz Roze 10
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... Thu Jahoogie Investig... 892
News Jews for Jesus Hit Town and Find a Tough Crowd (Jul '06) Mar 17 save your souls 1,350
News Televangelist Joel Osteen shuns lavish lifestyl... (Nov '07) Mar 6 Jinx 333
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Mar 5 E and C Cook 71
More from around the web