Joyce Meyer's $23,000 Toilet: A Symbo...

Joyce Meyer's $23,000 Toilet: A Symbol Of The Prosperity Gospel

There are 30 comments on the American Chronicle story from Nov 10, 2007, titled Joyce Meyer's $23,000 Toilet: A Symbol Of The Prosperity Gospel. In it, American Chronicle reports that:

"Sen. Charles Grassley , the ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee, has opened an investigation into the finances of six of the leading prosperity televangelists, Paula White, Kenneth Copeland, Joyce ... via American Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fan of God

Madison, WI

#21 Apr 7, 2011
I found a book I like and i am buying it a pretty kool video trailer www.trumpofgodbookpublishers.com first of its kind an inner city rapture story i gotta check that out

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#22 Apr 7, 2011
Let me try and set the record straight for those that can't see the forest through the trees here. This woman Joyce Myer is straight juicin people for their money just like Paula White and Juanita Bynum. And all three of them need to sit down they are not even supposed to be preaching up on no pulpit as women according to the Bible. Pulpit pimpett broom riders casting spells on people.
childofgod

Rotherham, UK

#23 May 1, 2011
David from Phoenix, Arizona,
get your facts straight, you are lying!!
Joyce Meyer preaches kingdom truth.
She is educated!!! She has a PhD in Theology!
I think she knows more about what she's preaching about than you!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#24 May 3, 2011
childofgod wrote:
David from Phoenix, Arizona,
get your facts straight, you are lying!!
Joyce Meyer preaches kingdom truth.
She is educated!!! She has a PhD in Theology!
I think she knows more about what she's preaching about than you!!
Its time for me to laugh on this one....bwaaaaaha ha ha ha ha ha! She is preaching side winding hogwash ear candy ,thats what she's preaching! My facts are straight, u go and dunk your head in a bucket of ice water so u can wake up thats what u do.
tin

Corona, CA

#25 Aug 11, 2013
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>Um, who on earth are u talkin to? If u are talkin to me its Ms. Rocket Scientist to u, ty. And donated or not who needs a 23,000 dollar toilet/commode to sit on? Her of all people for that matter like she is the Queen of England or something. And the Queen of England don't need one either as far as I'm concerned, butt so tight probably can't even get a needle up there let alone expell something out....lol
Personally I think she's talking to an idiot who can't back off from their self righteous perch over a stupid piece of furniture that was donated. Get a life lady.
tin

Corona, CA

#26 Aug 11, 2013
For all of you self righteous folks who are experts on who should and who shouldn't spread the gospel let me ask you how many orphans you have cared for this year let alone built orphanages to house; how many homeless folks have you fed .. even one sandwich... let alone sent trucks out early each and every day to see they get a hot breakfast or meal; how many abused women have you seen set free by the power of God by sharing your own experience HUH.,,. just how many. Until you have come even close to the people Joyce has physically helped and spiritually ministered to shut you mouths and get out there and do something to show you love the Lord and are part of the body of Christ like she does.

Sitting around in your "perfect" lives judging her is no way to share your faith.
Joe

Mountain View, CA

#27 Jul 7, 2014
I like some of the things JM says and as a person who's read the bible it's easy to see that some of the things she says are not biblical. I wonder myself if she might be losing her mind or if she needs electro-shock therapy.
brfic

Swindon, UK

#29 Jun 11, 2015
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text>Um, who on earth are u talkin to? If u are talkin to me its Ms. Rocket Scientist to u, ty. And donated or not who needs a 23,000 dollar toilet/commode to sit on? Her of all people for that matter like she is the Queen of England or something. And the Queen of England don't need one either as far as I'm concerned, butt so tight probably can't even get a needle up there let alone expell something out....lol
Ms rocket science you have made my evening. That is just such a funny reply. I am in tears of laughter. Next time I'm in London I will ask the queen if she sits on a gold shitter.
Amanda

Jamestown, NY

#30 Mar 27, 2017
Paul wrote:
Don't understand the popularity of Meyer. Her gruff, manly voice sounds more like she should be playing middle linebacker for the Packers. Plus, let's face it, she's not very attractive, in fact she's ugly. I have to turn the channel whenever she appears. But the fact that she has no biblical education, well, that's strike #3. Just another in the long line of religious frauds that litter the airwaves.
I don't think she's ugly, God made people beautiful. But I don't trust her.
Sandrae

Racine, WI

#31 Apr 28, 2017
valleygirl wrote:
come on we can and should do better than her what happened to transparency how many souls could have been won or children fed for 23,000 dollars How do these people sleep at night
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Jul '17 Not Beyond Reproach 17
God wants you to listen Jun '17 Darnel Bazil 1
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... (Nov '16) Jun '17 WEDONTKNOW 45
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) May '17 ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
News Christian music star David Phelps to play Calva... (Apr '06) May '17 Wheelinthesky 30
News Rev. Barber: 'Religious liberty' that licenses ... May '17 punani patrol 2
More from around the web