Mary Mary and the music of Pink Floyd at Mobile Civic Center

Mar 1, 2013 Full story: Alabama Live

MOBILE, Alabama --Tickets go on sale Friday, March 1 at 10 a.m. for two just-announced concerts at The Mobile Civic Center, located at 401 Civic Center Dr.

Full Story
Sickof Mary Mary

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I'm sick of mary mary after watching the
reality show. Tina has serious ego issues and if She wasn't in the group she'd be like any other loud mouthed cussing attention seeking little hood rat.
Tina keeps talking about how much she's sacrificed, for her public. But the Public is paying her bills.
Tina's made her choices! She decided to have a baby in the middle of the tour/ don't blame the public because you had post partum depression & had to leave your baby at home. Tina wants the money but does not want to sacrifice.
Don't blame the public because Tina refuses to get psychiatric care and help for her nasty temper.
Tina's whole attitude is nasty & self centered, i can't believe the woman is a christian.

I wish Erica well in her career post mary mary, She has a kinder spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Sep 26 Another ex Member 61
Marvin Sapp Responds To Angry Pastor's 'Hissy F... (Jul '13) Sep 23 Guy Williford II 4
I'll Be Home For Christ... - Amy Gr... (Dec '07) Sep 18 Sweet Little Gosp... 12
Low attendance doesn't stop Bonifay Southern Go... Sep 5 fran 4
Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized Sep 1 paddyomalley 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Aug '14 thinkabout it 1
Televangelist Joel Osteen shuns lavish lifestyl... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Hot Babe 328

Gospel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE