Revival to focus on city matters

Revival to focus on city matters

There are 75 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Apr 8, 2007, titled Revival to focus on city matters. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Greater Grace Temple in northwest Detroit will present a two-day revival featuring the ministry of Juanita Bynum of Waycross, Ga. via Detroit Free Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
YoLanda

United States

#67 Oct 1, 2007
Marian wrote:
Dr.Juanita, You already know you are the vessel GOD could use to get the attention of the multitude to show up and show out on satan. Everybody stay tune...you will see the glory of the LORD witnessing through His mighty anointed man & woman, GOD's favor. GOD The Father dose love and take great care of His people. And where the devil meant it for their bad, GOD meant it for their good. Who can put GOD to shame? Neither will His people be. Salah! and Amen. Dr.Juanita GOD truly used you as one of the tools of His ministring Faith, Power , Love, and a Sound Mine in my life. And I Love You & The Bishop, I praying your strength in the LORD, my Big Brother & Sister.
How is God getting the glory when they are acting like the WORLD?
YoLanda

United States

#68 Oct 1, 2007
sheila wrote:
she should have sat her black ass down,
kept her big mouth shut , and worked along side
her husband like most wives do in ministry.
That's why I thank God for real Godly Evagelist
like Billy Graham..God Bless his soul!!!here's a
man who never pimped the church he loved all
people and he continued the work of the Lord
by crusading every country and continet. until
he became ill. I can appreciate people like him
he was a true leader who worshipped God. there
was never any bad or evil spoken of him ..not one bit!!! Now tahnks to Jaunita, and Bishop bowie
Paula(botox)White and her strip club going husband
Randy, and T.D.Jakes, and..Oh we can't forget cradle robbing Jamal Bryant another false teacher
in the pul pit ....all you people are so dispicable it's sickening I hope you all show up at church one Sunday and thousands of your members just abandon you all and your fake churches to go else where to find sound doctrine and spirit filled leaders and teachers .
God never called a woman to be the leader of the man or of men. Yes, everyone has the ability to teach or preach. But God has not given a women authority to be over a man.
Mom Of A Girl

Forest Hills, NY

#69 Oct 12, 2007
It’s amazing how people are quick to blame the victim. No amount of prodding would provoke a man to beat a woman up. Also, it is absolutely no one’s business how much is spent on a wedding. Ms. Bynum is a successful pastor and an astute businesswoman. Just like T.D. Jakes is. She sells books, tapes, DVDs, and CDs. I don’t hear anyone complaining about how much other television pastors spend on their homes, etc. Yet, here is a successful black woman, and all of a sudden a lot of people start to stick their noses into her finances. Unfortunately for Ms. Bynum, she probably thought everyone would be as happy for her as she was for herself when she thought she found Mr. Right (now known as Mr. Wrong). So, she decided to have everyone invited to her wedding via television. The sad thing is that when a woman is successful —— especially a minority woman, she has to contend with envy from those unwilling to venture out of their comfort zone to achieve what they want in life. Her best bet for the future is to remain mum about her private life. Ms. Bynum’s ex-husband has already proved himself to be a monster in more ways than one, lose him.
Riddle Me This

United States

#70 Oct 12, 2007
Mom Of A Girl wrote:
It’s amazing how people are quick to blame the victim. No amount of prodding would provoke a man to beat a woman up. Also, it is absolutely no one’s business how much is spent on a wedding. Ms. Bynum is a successful pastor and an astute businesswoman. Just like T.D. Jakes is. She sells books, tapes, DVDs, and CDs. I don’t hear anyone complaining about how much other television pastors spend on their homes, etc. Yet, here is a successful black woman, and all of a sudden a lot of people start to stick their noses into her finances. Unfortunately for Ms. Bynum, she probably thought everyone would be as happy for her as she was for herself when she thought she found Mr. Right (now known as Mr. Wrong). So, she decided to have everyone invited to her wedding via television. The sad thing is that when a woman is successful —— especially a minority woman, she has to contend with envy from those unwilling to venture out of their comfort zone to achieve what they want in life. Her best bet for the future is to remain mum about her private life. Ms. Bynum’s ex-husband has already proved himself to be a monster in more ways than one, lose him.
yeah. and 'What's in your wallet?' Juanita Bynum's hands. I guess you will be sending money for the $200,000 floor, when there are so many homeless poor needing coats and shoes this winter.
American

Mount Vernon, MO

#71 Oct 24, 2007
(1 Corinthians 14:34) Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
THE GOVERNOR

Chicago, IL

#72 Nov 6, 2007
Adam & Eve downfall explained

Redeemed because the LORD Jesus died for the sin of traitors who loved sin more than they wanted to live forever and more than they wanted to enter the Kingdom of the LORD ~ what a mess Adam and Eve were to have offended the LORD but praise God for his Son JESUS who accepted that if he had not been born of a woman to pay the price these 2 along with every human being that was to be born of a woman after that would never have been permitted to enter the kingdom of the LORD but thats what the enemy wanted all along as he is the demon that transformed himself into a likable likeness of a being who could persuade Eve to take on sin by her neglect to accept that Adam was her husband so she accepted the serpents lie and laid down with him to conceive the first murderer Cain and Adam who was just as disloyal to Eve took up the same sin and decided to become the first male who had sex with another male as the likeness the evil one took on was that of a man but when he slept with Adam he changed his form to be that of a woman and there in is how Adam and Eve were deceived by the serpent but the Lord knew what had happened and he chose to punish the both of them so they would never be dishonorable not only to him but to themselves another time in the future after he would send his Son to clean up the mess they had made so the Lord sent his Son in the form of a man like Adam to redeem man from the evil of Satan who had transformed himself into likeness of both male and female to deceive both Adam and Eve
THE GOVERNOR

Chicago, IL

#76 Nov 6, 2007
07-21-2006, 09:08 AM
KEEPEROFTHEPRIVILEGES [ KOWN AS friendly }
False Prophet No-misguided Rebellious Obstinate Yes Emphaticly Yes!
DIVINE CONNECTIONS
APOSTLE PROPHET GOVERNOR OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH OF GOD LODELIA TATE LOYAL TO THE KING FOREVER AMEN
7/20/06
SUBJECT: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT JUDGEMENT IMPOSED UPON JUANITA BYNUM FOR REBELLION IN OPPOSITION OF THE GOVERNOR OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH LODELIA TATE
PROPHET ASKED THE LORD A QUESTION ABOUT THE REBELLION, AFTER HE HAD INFORMED ME HE WAS UNDER ATTACK ON THE WAY HE WAS HANDLING THE RESORATION OF THE CHURCH BY THE CHURCH NO LESS. I ASKED HIM,
What RETRIBUTION is attempted to be applied toward YOU LORD?
THE LORD SPOKE,
" CHALLENGING THE CHURCH TO STEP FORWARD THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE THAT ALLOWS THE CHURCH WILL SPEAK ITS PEACE THEN CUT THEM OFF DO THIS TOGETHER THEY WILL NOT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON- I HAVE SENT WORDS JUANITA BYNUM- HAS NOT STEPPED FORWARD BUT CLAIM -TO BE THE PROPHET IS MADE BY HER TO BE THE CHOSEN PROPHET END TIME TO LEAD THE CHURCH TO VICTORY - WHO HAS MADE THIS DECISION FOR ME HAS SHE DONE IT HERSELF- WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED- THE VICTORY SHE FIGHTS FOR HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED BY ME- HER VICTORY CHARGES LEADERS TO MOVE FORTH ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT GUIDANCE PERFORMANCE RATING NEXT TO ZERO FOR SUCCESS- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PROPHETS TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO BE MORE THAN ANOINTED TO BE OVERSTEP BOUNDS WITHOUT CONSENT TAKES THE CHURCH INTO PERIL WITHOUT A MEANS OF ESCAPE- SINCE THE CHURCH DOES NOT RECOGNIZE YOU BUT LOVES THE EMBRACE OF JUANITA BYNUM LET JUANITA TELL THEM WHAT TO DO NEXT TP APPEASE THE LORD- FOR CONTRIBUTING TO CHAOS I WILL PUNISH JUANITA BYNUM- SELF EXALTATION ERROR COSTLY TO THE CHURCH IN REGARD TO FAILURE- THE PUNISHMENT SHALL BE THAT SHE WILL NOT HEAR MY VOICE OH SHE WILL CLAIM TO AS SHE CLAIMS IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO SPEAK WITH TONGUES WITHOUT INTERPETATION LIBERTY SHE TAKES FREELY WITHOUT CONSENT FOR ORDER GIVING HERSELF PERMISSION TO REMAIN AS LEADER AUTHORIZED WHERE THERE IS NO AUTHORIZATION- FINAL STRAW WITH JUANITA CAME WHEN WILSON CONTACTED HER TO INFORM A PROPHET WAS CLAIMING AUTHORITY THAT EXCEEDED THAT OF JUANITA BYNUM FURIOUS JUANITA CHARGED THAT THE PROPHET COULD NOT BE HIGHER IN AUTHORITY THAN SHE WAS AS THE LORD HAD TOLD HER SHE WOULD LEAD THE CHURCH TO VICTORY HAS JUANITA CONSIDERED THE LORD DOES NOT APPROVE OF PROPHETS WHO CLAIM SOLE ENTITLEMENT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION JUANITA BYNUM HAS RECEIVED NO AUTHORIZATION FROM ME PUTTING HER IN POSITION TO BE OTHER THAN ONE CHOSEN TO AIDE THE CHURCH TO SEE IN THE LAST DAYS- HER POWER IS LIMITED AND THIS DISGRACE I HAVE DECIDED TO REMOVE WHAT AUTHORITY SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE INITIALLY TO HUMBLE HER TO SEE THE WILL OF THELORD IS HIGHER THAN HER OWN DECISIONS OF SELF EXALTATION AND PRIDE- THE PUNISHMENT SHALL BE THAT FOR ONE YEAR ALL AUTHORITY SHALL BE REMOVED FROM JUANITA BYNUM- THIS JUDGEMENT STANDS IRREGARDLESS OF REPENTANCE THAT WILL BE MADE AND WILL NOT BE ALTERED THOUGH JUANITA WILL APPROACH THE GOVERNOR TO ACCEPT DIVINE AUTHORITY- LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE LORD DOES NOT APPROVE LIBERTIES PROPHETS TAKE TO PRETEND TO BE MORE THAN WHAT THE WILL OF GOD IS HAS DETERMINED TO BE- HER FAILURE DOES NOT SURPRISE YOU BUT LEAVES YOU AT A LOSS FOR WORDS AS YOU YOURSELF EXPECTED MORE FROM HER ANOINTING-
THE GOVERNOR

Chicago, IL

#77 Nov 6, 2007
CONTINUED
DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED JUANITA IS A VICTIM OF PRIDE WHICH IS A TRAIT OF MAN WHICH HE LOVES TO ADORN HIMSELF WITH- IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT JUANITA BYNUM SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE KINGDOM UNLESS HER RETRACTION IS MADE PUBLICLY THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CHURCH GLOBALLY- SHE HAS TAKEN IT UPON HERSELF TO DISGRACE HER FAMILY AND HAS CHOSEN TO EXALT SELF OVER THAT AUTHORITY GIVEN OF GOVERNOR- FOR THIS OFFENSE RECORDED AS TRAITOR WHO REVISED HER POSITION TO BECOME KNOWN AS SUPPORTIVE OF THE GOVERNOR WILLING TO HONOR THE CHOICES GOD ALONE HAS MADE TO BRING ABOUT THE VICTORY-SEND THIS TO WILSON AND JUANITA AND TO DAUGTHER AS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT- JUDGEMENT IMPOSED UPON JUANITA BYNUM FOR REBELLION IN OPPOSITION OF THE GOVERNOR OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH LODELIA TATE-JUANITA DISGRACE WILL NEARLY KILL HER AS SHE IS DEDICATED ONLY HAS NOW BECOME DISLOYAL BY DECISIONS TO SEEK HIGHER STATUS UNAUTHORIZED- FOR ONE YEAR JUANITA BYNUM WILL NOT HEAR MY VOICE AND THIS JUDGEMENT WILL NOT BE REVERSED- AS SHE PLEAS NECESSARY ATONEMENT SHALL BE MADE FOR TE DISGRACE- DID YOU THINK JUANITA THAT YOU ALONE WERE CHOSEN WHEN YOU REFUSE TO BE OBEDIENT IN THE LEAST LITTLE THING YOU BABBLE DAY AND NIGHT AND OFFER NONE INTERPRETATION WHAT CHURCH DO YOU REPRESENT WHAT LIE OF THEENEMY HAVE YOU EMBRACED THAT SETS YOU TO BE SEEN AS UNHOLY A LEADER DECIDING HER OWN JUDGEMENT IS GREATER THAN THAT OF GOD- THEREFORE AS YOU HAVE TAKEN IT UPON YOURSELF TO SPEAK MY WILL WHERE NONE GIVEN THE THING YOU SPEAK- I SHALL DOUBLE THE PENALTY TO INCLUDE DEATH TO SON YOU WOULD HAVE HAD IF YOU HAD NOT CHOSEN TREACHERY IN OPPOSITION TO THE WILL OF GOD GAVEL STRUCK DEATH ONE SENTENCE SILENCE THE OTHER YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK THE WILL OF GOD WHERE YOU WILL NOT KNOW IT FOR YOURSELF- WHAT LIE DO YOU INTEND TO TELL NOW TO COVER UP THE SHAME DAUGTHER OF THE DEVIL FOR IT IS ANOTHER god YOU SERVE ITHER THAN THE LORD OF HOSTS WHEN YOU PRETEND TO BE VICTOR OF A BATTLE THE LORD HAS CHOSEN ANOTHER TO BE VICTORIOUS TO WALK IN OTHER THAN YOURSELF WEEP AND MOURN LET THE LORD SEE YOUR DISGRACE WASHED AWAY IN YOUR TEARS- DISCONTENT IN YOU STILL MORE YOU DESIRE TO SEE RETRIBUTION CLAIM THEN LET IT BE THAT SINCE SHE HAS CHOSEN TO OFFEND YOU THE GOVERNOR THAT I WILL ALLOW YOU TO PENALIZE FOR HER INDISCRETION WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE AS PUNISHMENT DAUGHTER "

PROPHET>
ME, I'D REMOVE HER ANOINTING FOR THE REST OF HER DAYS FROM BEING ACTIVE, PERIOD. BUT I KNOW LIKELY YOU DESIRE TO USE HER IN THIS REPENTANT STATE, AS AN ADVANTAGE WITHIN THE RESTORATION. IF YOU DID NOT DESIRE TO USE HER I WOULD SHUT UP HER MOUTH SENTIRELY FOR THE ONE YEAR YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM HER, THAT SHE ONLY BE PERMITTED TO SPEAK TO MAKE ATONEMENT INCLUDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE GOVERNOR. ME, I'D SHUT HER MOUTH UP ALTOGETHER, THAT IS UNLESS YOU NEED HER TO REMAIN ACTIVE WHILE SHE REPENTS.
buzzybuzz

Marysville, MI

#80 Nov 29, 2007
Ms Linda wrote:
There is no such thing as a prohetess.Go to google.Type in Deception in the church,click articles.You can read all about these false prophets.In the last day's many will come and preach a different gospel.They will tell you things your little itching ears want to hear.Wake up people!
Thank you for pionting out this web-sites.I agree with GOD ,that we MUST look to the hills WHERE OUR HELP COMES FROM...."OUR HELP COMES FROM THE LORD"!!!!!!!The LORD who created the heavens and the earth .It is the LORD who has calls us onto himself.Everyone MUST give an account of his own stuff to the LORD ,so we all MUST work out our OWN salvation with fear and trembaling [people seem to want to through out the word FEA & TREMBLING today,they have made GOD into whatever they want ,or fantises that HE is ,this is called deception]read your own BIBLE for further instructions ,please!!!!!!!
buzzybuzz

Marysville, MI

#81 Nov 29, 2007
Riddle Me This wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. and 'What's in your wallet?' Juanita Bynum's hands. I guess you will be sending money for the $200,000 floor, when there are so many homeless poor needing coats and shoes this winter.
Hey ,imagine JESUS sending HIS deciples out to raise money for hard wood flooring to be delivered to GETHSEMANE [john 18]because HE didn't want to pray on a dirt floor!WOW!!! Ministers today are the only ones really getting served in many fellowship clubs in seems like.And when anyone points these thinks out ,they are considered the churches mortal enemy striaght away...WOW -WEEEE!!!! It is a pitty that the people who should want to be correct have turned from ANY SORT of CORRECTION but ONLY SEEM to want to correct the whole world ,but they want no one to correct them.WOW-WEE!I love when the LORD correct me because if the LORD corrects me because he only does so they I will not be detroyed with the devil and his demons when this world ends.
PROPHET SENT WITH HEALING

Waukegan, IL

#83 Mar 7, 2012
DIVINE CONNECTIONS

TSUNAMI DISASTER ALERTS 2004 & 2011 SENT BY YH VH THE FATHER OF JESUS THRU A PROPHET ONLINE IGNORED THE CHURCH REFUSED TO LISTEN

FLORIDA KEYS TSUNAMI THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED FOR THE CHURCH TO UNDERSTAND GOD SENDING WORD IN THE 21ST CENTURY

Where are The Church members that understand fulfilled,[ Deuteronomy 18:21,22 ].

The challenge is for The Church to come.

I HAVE COME TO GIVE STATEMENT FOR GOVENOR PROTESTING COMMITTMENT BY LORD TO HIS OWN ASSIGNMENT NOT APPARENT ENOUGH TO SUPPORT ENDURANCE REQUIRED - THEREFORE DECISION MADE SHE IS NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF IT IS COURSE OF ACTION SHE DESIRES TO RESIGN

IT IS NOT RESPONSIBILITY OF PROPHET SENT TO BRING FORTH MANIFESTATION THE LORD SAID WILL BE - PROVEN SENT ALREADY BY 2 TSUNAMI' HOWEVER IT IS MY HOPE SHE WILL CONTINUE SERVICE TSUNAMI FLORIDA KEYS BEING THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED FOR THE CHURCH TO SEE SENT

http://floridakeystsunami21stcentury.blog.com...

[EXCERPTS PROVIDED]

AS GIVEN TO THE GOVERNOR OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE GLOBAL CHURCH AND THE GOVERNOR THUS SAITH THE LORD 2012
GOVERNOR LODELIA TATE

United States

#84 May 31, 2012
TSUNAMI DISASTER ALERTS REVEALED BY THE LORD ONLINE THRU PROPHET LODELIA TATE

http://www.rateitall.com/i-6553519-tsunami-di...

GOVERNOR LODELIA TATE
Feldspar

Rincon, GA

#85 May 31, 2012
GOVERNOR LODELIA TATE wrote:
TSUNAMI DISASTER ALERTS REVEALED BY THE LORD ONLINE THRU PROPHET LODELIA TATE
http://www.rateitall.com/i-6553519-tsunami-di...
GOVERNOR LODELIA TATE
Allah
Allah
Allah !
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#86 May 31, 2012
... Can I have a millon dolla an a Amen? Also I would like to buy a vowel.
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#87 May 31, 2012
... posted in Aug 2007 and look at the city now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Music Festival 2017 Aug 12 MRF 1
Toscana Music Festival 2017 Aug 12 MRF 1
Venezia Music Festival 2017 Aug 11 MRF 1
Costa Brava Music Festival 2017 Aug 11 MRF 1
Istra Music Festival 2017 Aug 11 MRF 1
Roma Music Festival 2017 Aug 10 MRF 1
Badenia Advent Music Festival 2016 Aug 10 MRF 1
More from around the web