Revival to focus on city matters

Revival to focus on city matters

There are 75 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Apr 8, 2007, titled Revival to focus on city matters. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Greater Grace Temple in northwest Detroit will present a two-day revival featuring the ministry of Juanita Bynum of Waycross, Ga. via Detroit Free Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sharon a vanterpool

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#1 Aug 25, 2007
i want to say good morning to my sister in Christ.I want you to be incourage this morning,trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding but ,in all your ways trust in God and he will direct your path. i was not therewhen this happen,but iwant you to know that God knows all things before it happen. you are not the first and you will not the last. i thank God that you are alright.In 2cor 4:16-18 for which cause we faint not;but though our outward man perish,yet the inward man is renewed day by day.for our light affliction is but for a moment,worketh for you a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; while we look not on the things which are seen,but the things which are not seen: forthe things which are seen is temporal;but things which are not seen are eternal.keep the faith hold your head up high and go forth in the ministry. God Bless you.
love you in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Marian

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2007
Dr.Juanita, You already know you are the vessel GOD could use to get the attention of the multitude to show up and show out on satan. Everybody stay tune...you will see the glory of the LORD witnessing through His mighty anointed man & woman, GOD's favor. GOD The Father dose love and take great care of His people. And where the devil meant it for their bad, GOD meant it for their good. Who can put GOD to shame? Neither will His people be. Salah! and Amen. Dr.Juanita GOD truly used you as one of the tools of His ministring Faith, Power , Love, and a Sound Mine in my life. And I Love You & The Bishop, I praying your strength in the LORD, my Big Brother & Sister.
Lori Ann in ColsOhio

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Aug 25, 2007
Just about 3 months ago in our 6 am Wens morning War Cry Evangelist Von Thomas in Columbus Ohio called out Juanita Bynum's name over and over again! In my thoughts- I wondered wow Sis Von is feeling this thing as she continue to moan, crying and prevailing over Juanita Bynum. My heart has been with Evangelist Bynum every since. I really began to see in the spirit that she has a No Retreat, No Surrender Calling on her life. For such a time as this!! For I realize that Women (Soldiers) on the front line will endure hard warfare, because of God's calling. No we are not exempt from satans attacks, but with after she gets some rest, she will continue to Preach, Keep on travailing and tearing down all the Gates of Hell.. Juanita Bynum watch out, because God is going to blow your MIND in the midst!! God has already spoken that to me. Stay on the front line and polish off your armour Soldier because the race is not over.
SAINT OF GOD

Somerville, TN

#5 Aug 26, 2007
Turd Blossom wrote:
she be a nappy headed hoe yo
WATCH OUT NOW, DON'T GET YOUR SELF IN A FIX. ONLY GODS KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU.
SAINT OF GOD

Somerville, TN

#6 Aug 26, 2007
YOU HAD BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH, DON'T GET YOUR SELF IN A FIX. YOU JUST MIGHT NEED GOD.
Chosen

AOL

#7 Aug 26, 2007
Prophetess Bynum, this has truly opened my eyes to know that truly no one is exempted from the devices and tricks of the enemy. I love you and I want you to know that GOD has you and to be much encouraged. There is so much work to be done and so many more souls to reach, it's no where near over. Satan once again you have made a move only to exemplify GODS power and authority before his people.
Many blessings!
Faith

King, NC

#8 Aug 26, 2007
I must first of all warn anyone who might just go overboard and say any derrogatory remarks: The word of the Lord says, "Touch not the Lord's anointed and do MY PROPHETS no harm". Need I say more?
Who ever has already touched this Lord's anointed woman, whether he, she, or the old lady... are in deep trouble, I guess it's time to repent!! Don't you think so?
Buffalo

East Amherst, NY

#9 Aug 26, 2007
Turd Blossom wrote:
she be a nappy headed hoe yo
I have one thing to say on the behalf of the Body of Christ... YOU NEED TO REBUKE YOURSELF IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AND ASK FOR HIS FORGIVENESS. YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED A CHILD OF GOD AND HE SAYS NOT TO TOUCH THE HEAD OF HIS ANOINTED AND DO HIS PROPHET NO HARM. GOD BLESS AND SAVE YOUR SOUL!
ANNIE

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2007
My Sister In CHRIST,I need you to know that your Father In Heaven KNOW'S @It's all okay!!!! My Big Sister Please, Please GET READY,GET READY,GET READY,It's ON THE WAY OH YES OH YES PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH YOURS IN CHRIST SISTER A.P.FROM GA.
ANNIE

United States

#12 Aug 27, 2007
GET READY, GET READY, GET READY SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN PLEASE MY SISTER GET READY,GET READY, HALLELUJAH,HALLELUJAH YOU'LL IN MY PRAYER'S ALL SO MY BROTHER IN CHRIST YOU BOTH CAN GET READY OH YES GET READY, GET READY . LOVE YOU BOTH IN CHRIST REMEMBER IT'S ALL IN GOD'S HAND YOU BOTH ARE VERY SPECIAL MIN. FROM YOU'LLSISTER IN CHRIST; ANNIE FROM COLUMBUS GA.
ANNIE

United States

#13 Aug 27, 2007
Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one thing to say on the behalf of the Body of Christ... YOU NEED TO REBUKE YOURSELF IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AND ASK FOR HIS FORGIVENESS. YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED A CHILD OF GOD AND HE SAYS NOT TO TOUCH THE HEAD OF HIS ANOINTED AND DO HIS PROPHET NO HARM. GOD BLESS AND SAVE YOUR SOUL!
PRAISE GOD FOR YOU
EVG WILLIAMS

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2007
All I have to say is,"LOOK OUT", because Evg Bynum is going to come back stronger and powerful than ever!!!! NEW ANNOINTING, WATCH OUT!!!!!!
FRAN

United States

#16 Aug 28, 2007
All I have to say is WATCH OUT!! Evg.Bynum is going to come back stronger,and powerful than ever, a new level, a NEW ANNOINTING!!! LOOK OUT, HERE SHE COMES!!
Thistoshall pass

Royal Oak, MI

#17 Aug 28, 2007
Why is it that the "Body of Christ" beleives that Juanita Bynum had to take a beating for God to move her to the next level. Let's not forget that Jesus indured all pain & suffering for each and every one of us. God did not allow her to be mistreated by her husband so that she can preach a new word to the "Body of Chirst." Whether she is anointed by God to preach the word shouldn't matter, no one deserves what she endured. One of the lesson her is that we all must learn when to walk away, no matter what the circumstances may be. It does not matter how long you have been married to someone, situations can cause a person to loose there mind. The Holy Spirt not only empowers us to live for Jesus, but he also warns us of danger. What happen or has been going on in ther marrage is strictly there business. Why don't we "The Body of Christ" use this time to reflect on our own faults and stop looking at everyone else's? I don't condone abuse of any form. Moreover he certainly should be punished for laying just one finger on her. The word teaches us in Col:3-25...BUT HE THAT DOETH WRONG SHALL RECEIVE FOR THE WRONG WHICH HE HATH DONE: AND THERE IS NO RESPECT OF PERSONS. They are in my prayers & may God have Mercy on us ALL!
Donna Thompson

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Aug 29, 2007
Let us remember His ways are higher than ours. He remains the same yesterday, today and forever. God Bless you.
Trisha

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Aug 31, 2007
I don't believe that the people that made the remarks on this page are saying that God aloud this to take her to the next level! I believe that they are encourageing her and letting her know that God is going to get the Glory out of it!! Where the devil meant it for her bad, God is going to use it for her Good do to the fact that this happened to her and many other brothers and sisters in the lord! Even in the Bible Paul thrown in prison but God used that situation to let people know that Gods Word is going to get out, People can Be free even behind bars and God will use them in that Place even if they are facing death row!! We really need to open our eyes!! If God allow something to come our way!! Praise God!!! It didn't kill us! We all have our storms in life!! SOme worse than other! The Devil is constantly working against the body of christ!! It's time for us to start fighting back in the spirit by completely surrendering and being Gods Vessels! Allowing the Holy Ghost to work through us AMEN!! We have'nt made it yet!! But God is Going to use this women in a greater way!! God thoughts are not our Thoughts, His Ways are not our ways!!! I am excited about what God is doing!! We are Going to see many Miraculous God Given Miricles!!! Watch out for what God Has done and going to COmplete!!!!!! His work is not Done in Her Life!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!!!!
truth

West Chester, PA

#20 Aug 31, 2007
Juanita is not annointed by God and she has a whole lot of people fool. The truth will come out. God has a way of calling you out when you are using his name in vain.

Her and husband need to go somewhere and pray. The people that support her truly needs pray also. They have been brain washed.
MsJ

Saugerties, NY

#21 Aug 31, 2007
ANNIE wrote:
GET READY, GET READY, GET READY SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN PLEASE MY SISTER GET READY,GET READY, HALLELUJAH,HALLELUJAH YOU'LL IN MY PRAYER'S ALL SO MY BROTHER IN CHRIST YOU BOTH CAN GET READY OH YES GET READY, GET READY . LOVE YOU BOTH IN CHRIST REMEMBER IT'S ALL IN GOD'S HAND YOU BOTH ARE VERY SPECIAL MIN. FROM YOU'LLSISTER IN CHRIST; ANNIE FROM COLUMBUS GA.
This doesn't make any kind of sense. The only that wonderful that can happen is for Ms. Bynum to stay away from this crazy man and look to the LORD!!
Mom Of A Girl

Forest Hills, NY

#23 Sep 1, 2007
Oh, please! Just get rid of the bum! Hes hit you once, he will hit you again next time, he may kill you. Its that simple. Hes already shown you his true colors. Youre human, you made a bad choice for a husband. Our God gave us a brain for a reason He doesnt want us living in a despicable situation. Move on!
Minister Alberta Foster

Mount Pleasant, TX

#24 Sep 3, 2007
Prophetess Bynum, you are precious in God's sight. God has honored you and His favor upon your life is evidence of that honor. God formed you and sanctified you. He called you by name and calls you His. When you pass through the waters, they will not overtake you, because God is with you. When you go through the fire, you will not be burned, because God is with you. If God be for you, WHO? WHO? WHO? can be against you. ARISE, daughter of ZION; praise your way out. Speak to that mountain and it shall be removed. For nothing shall be impossible for you because Satan doesn't have any power over you. You are still the apple of God's Eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... (Nov '16) Dec 1 Michael jackson 47
News Slideshow: Sister Rosetta Tharpe sign unveiled ... Oct '17 fo sho 2
New library for Gospel and Christian instrumentals Sep '17 muzikmon 1
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Jul '17 Not Beyond Reproach 17
God wants you to listen (Jun '17) Jun '17 Darnel Bazil 1
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) May '17 ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
More from around the web