Christian music star David Phelps to play Calvary Baptist

For Christian music artist David Phelps, lyrical honesty is essential. 'I just write from my heart. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
INRI

Petal, MS

#42 Mar 4, 2011
Jim Storts needs to get off his ministerial high horse and understand he has been bitch slapped off the pulpit by his wife. You should go and sit down with the other IMPS and HIRELINGS and shut up and quit with all your capitalization of all the wife submission scriptures you can find----you have NO! moral authority.
RightByGrace

Knoxville, TN

#43 Oct 10, 2011
This thread has some folks who have been hurt, disappointed and offended. It sounds like bitterness has found a heart home. Remember, God's children have grace to love their enemies. If a bad report is needed to be given; it should be truthful and respectful.@ INRI in Columbia, Are you sitting in the Judgment Seat condemning people whom you believe have acted like you are acting?
whenyourepentill respect

United States

#44 Jan 2, 2012
beware of those that make deals with the devil for power and fame... http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2011/12/sis...
O lay

United States

#45 Jan 6, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr little lamb 194
The Last Great Endtimes Revival and GW Williams Dec 14 Revival 5
Gospel singer launches pro-education effort (Jul '06) Dec 7 Film Director Phil 4
Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Dec 1 Texas 12
Juanita Bynum gay lesbian | Breaking News for B... Nov 21 Rainbow Kid 2
More controversy, from Kim's butt to 'KKK' Nov '14 Big mike 3
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Nov '14 Sarah 69
More from around the web