Christian music star David Phelps to play Calvary Baptist

Full story: The Shreveport Times

For Christian music artist David Phelps, lyrical honesty is essential. 'I just write from my heart.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
INRI

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Jim Storts needs to get off his ministerial high horse and understand he has been bitch slapped off the pulpit by his wife. You should go and sit down with the other IMPS and HIRELINGS and shut up and quit with all your capitalization of all the wife submission scriptures you can find----you have NO! moral authority.
RightByGrace

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

This thread has some folks who have been hurt, disappointed and offended. It sounds like bitterness has found a heart home. Remember, God's children have grace to love their enemies. If a bad report is needed to be given; it should be truthful and respectful.@ INRI in Columbia, Are you sitting in the Judgment Seat condemning people whom you believe have acted like you are acting?
whenyourepentill respect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

beware of those that make deals with the devil for power and fame... http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2011/12/sis...
O lay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gospel Discussions

Search the Gospel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Low attendance doesn't stop Bonifay Southern Go... Jul 18 who cares 1
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Jul 16 ex Usher for vcc 58
Joyce Meyer's $23,000 Toilet: A Symbol Of The P... (Nov '07) Jul 12 Wreaking Ball GUY 28
Feeling Empowered (May '07) Jul 12 Wreaking Ball GUY 3,097
The Dixie Melody Boys at Willards Campground Ju... Jul 3 Tom Dooley 1
Pastor Says Parents Should 'Alienate' Gay Kids,... Jun '14 Alienation 1
Beverly Crawford breaks new ground, earns No. 1... Jun '14 Mildred 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••