Christian music star David Phelps to ...

Christian music star David Phelps to play Calvary Baptist

There are 25 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from Apr 14, 2006, titled Christian music star David Phelps to play Calvary Baptist. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

For Christian music artist David Phelps, lyrical honesty is essential. 'I just write from my heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Libby Ingley

Gulfport, MS

#1 Apr 21, 2006
We went to this concert last night. It was awesome! We traveled from Hattiesburg, MS, and it was well worth the trip! If you get a chance to see David in concert, GO, it will last you a life time! He is such a great singer and person in general. His goal is to let everybody know that God loves you! He does a good job. Thanks for having David and giving people a chance to see him.
D-boy

UK

#2 Aug 26, 2006
yo peeps check my page out:

www.myspace.com/dingasper

God Bless !!!
Singing poet

AOL

#13 May 6, 2007
Singing poet

AOL

#14 May 6, 2007
javascript:popUp(' http://www.catholic.com/radio/event.php... ','435','485');
herion addict or whoreson

Ville Platte, LA

#15 May 15, 2007
father rons bunnie ranch

Ville Platte, LA

#16 May 15, 2007
CANADA 13

Tulsa, OK

#17 Jul 2, 2007
JUST SAW DAVID IN CONCERT AND CELEBRATION FREEDOM SHOW...UNREAL...GOD IS ALL OVER THIS GUY...BEST VOICE AROUND AND MAKES YOU FEEL YOU ARE IN THE FRONT ROW...IF YOU CAN SEE HIM...DO IT.
CHEERS,
CANADA 13
at the saviors feet

AOL

#19 Jul 29, 2007
oh crucified jesus, who are looking sorrowfully from mt.calvary at the sad procession of the ages, and hearing the clamour of the dark nations, and understanding the dreams of eternity... you are, on the cross, more glorious and dignified than 1000 kings upon 1000 thrones in 1000 empires...
you are, in the agony of death, more powerful than 1000 generals in 1000 wars...
with your sorrows, you are more joyous than spring with its flowers...
with your suffering, you are more bravely silent than the crying angels in heaven...
before your lashers, you are more resolute than the moutain of rock...
your wreath of thorns is more brilliant than seven seven seal crowns...the nails piercing your hands are more beautiful than the sceptre of jupiter...
the spatters of blood upon your feet are more resplendent than the necklace of Esther.
forgive the week who lament you today, for they do not know how to lament themselves...
forgive them, for they do not know that you have conquered death with death, and bestowed life upon the dead...
forgive them, for they do not know that your strength still awaits them...
forgive them, for they do not know that every day is your day.
waynegober

Tecumseh, OK

#20 Sep 30, 2007
what is this all about? reading between the lines it seems like a huge cover up being discussed in veiled language??
mystery o mystery

Brandon, MS

#21 Oct 5, 2007
libby-libby-libb y

AOL

#22 Oct 17, 2007
grave digging lion

Metairie, LA

#26 Jan 9, 2008
like father like son

Marrero, LA

#29 Feb 6, 2008
carrot juice communions

AOL

#30 Mar 7, 2008
H2OAR

Mount Pleasant, SC

#31 May 7, 2008
come out of her

Memphis, TN

#32 Jul 14, 2008
my people

Memphis, TN

#33 Jul 14, 2008
Suzanne Spanogle Bowen

United States

#37 Aug 30, 2008
So you, from Morgan City, enjoy riddles and rhymes. Give me a ring and lets talk like adults.
My number is in the book. I'll be home all weekend. I may know more to add to your stack than you might think. My blood may be in the pool before long as well. I would like to talk to you before that day arrives.
philippian 3-2

AOL

#38 Aug 31, 2008
mrs bowen the entry of your father has been deleted --I am not from morgan city so you can leave those people alone. I am sorry if you were offended by my whimsical referance to "the great falling away". I am sorry your father was excommunicated from his church as he was one of my favorite ministers. I am no longer associated with the warner brothers and am just having some fun with ministers who cant follow thier own teachings much less the teachings of our lord. peace to you and your dad.
my nail-the end

Port Bolivar, TX

#41 Sep 5, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gospel Music Recommendations Like Life of Pablo? May 4 Mallinz 1
News Ask Billboard: Remember When Prince & Madonna R... May 1 Amused Octopus 1
News Top 5 Concerts of the Coming Week Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News The Mother's Day-industrial complex Apr '16 Jannie Ann 1
News Musical Builds Bridges Between Civil Rights Era... Feb '16 Blow my shofar 2
News Artist arrested for posing naked beside paintin... Jan '16 Dr Wu 8
News Is Germany's Refugee Crisis a Muslim Mission Fi... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Zylon B 2
More from around the web