Civil suit draws Joyce Meyer Ministri...

Civil suit draws Joyce Meyer Ministries into Coleman murder

There are 109 comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from May 26, 2009, titled Civil suit draws Joyce Meyer Ministries into Coleman murder. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

The Joyce Meyer Ministries, whose former security chief was charged with murdering his wife and two sons, is being drawn deeper into the case by a wrongful-death suit filed Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
true story

Columbia, IL

#102 Aug 10, 2010
I ran into her one day at the QT at 44 and 141 near Fenton. She was in front of me in line, she asked the clerk if they had the large package of wrigley spearmint gum. The clerk explained, "no, we only have the small packages, but you can buy five and it's the same amount". Mrs. Meyers chewed out the clerk saying that she deserves not to be talked down to, and repeating how successful she was. She left in a huff without buying anything. I left scratching my head thinking to myself, "couldn't she just send one of her servants to get her a large package of gum?".....True story!!!
no shock

Millstadt, IL

#103 Aug 15, 2010
I am not a bit surprised
Arthur

Waterloo, IL

#104 Aug 15, 2010
True Story - Your full of shit!
lol

Millstadt, IL

#105 Aug 15, 2010
I believe that 100%!!!!
donnie

Bennettsville, SC

#106 Sep 16, 2010
all those who do the will of God will recieve persucution and be talked about.the apostle paul was accused of doing it for the money,in the bible he defends himself against the accusations.she is my sister in christ as far as im concerned and if there is something wrong about what she is doing it is up to the Lord to judge.He alone has that authority.if you dont want to give to her dont.but if someone does thats their buiseness.me personally i have many faults of my own i need to let the Lord deal with,so i will get the beam out of my eye before i try to get the speck out of my sisters eye.i personally feel the love of christ for her and pray God uses her even more.
farrah

Marquette, MI

#107 Sep 19, 2011
GET A LIFE. look up joyce meyer scam and you'll find a whole lot of fun...
Ginger

United States

#108 May 16, 2013
I find it so funny that is is on for the world to want and need money and it is ok for them to be successful, but it isn't if your a preacher? I believe the enemy will do whatever he can to drag this women of God thought he gutter. If you read the Bible, there are many many stories of people who loved God yet made bad choices. God is the only one who knows the true thoughts and intents of our hearts. What was the difference between King Sauk and his sin that stripped him of his crown and David's sins? God knew the thoughts and intents of their hearts! If any of you believe she isn't right in something, your job as a Christian is To pray for her. Be very careful on what you say because you can bring judgement on yourself. She is human and humans have err. It is in Christ that we are made righteous. Remember when you Judge someone, that same judgement will be brought on you with the same measure. He who is without sin cast the first stone!
gilligan

Saint Louis, MO

#109 May 16, 2013
Ginger you ignorant sloot.
Ginger wrote:
I find it so funny that is is on for the world to want and need money and it is ok for them to be successful, but it isn't if your a preacher? I believe the enemy will do whatever he can to drag this women of God thought he gutter. If you read the Bible, there are many many stories of people who loved God yet made bad choices. God is the only one who knows the true thoughts and intents of our hearts. What was the difference between King Sauk and his sin that stripped him of his crown and David's sins? God knew the thoughts and intents of their hearts! If any of you believe she isn't right in something, your job as a Christian is To pray for her. Be very careful on what you say because you can bring judgement on yourself. She is human and humans have err. It is in Christ that we are made righteous. Remember when you Judge someone, that same judgement will be brought on you with the same measure. He who is without sin cast the first stone!
bunny

Chesterfield, MO

#110 Sep 20, 2013
I know Joyce personally. Although I love her I do not condone much of what she does. She has some great things to say that can motivate a person to better themselves. The ugly things we hear about her are true. So are the good things. But it unfortunately is the ugly that motivates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Music Festival 2017 Aug 12 MRF 1
Toscana Music Festival 2017 Aug 12 MRF 1
Venezia Music Festival 2017 Aug 11 MRF 1
Costa Brava Music Festival 2017 Aug 11 MRF 1
Istra Music Festival 2017 Aug 11 MRF 1
Roma Music Festival 2017 Aug 10 MRF 1
Badenia Advent Music Festival 2016 Aug 10 MRF 1
More from around the web