First United Methodist Church in Royse City is rich in architecture and beauty

Apr 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 27

The First United Methodist Church in Royse City, Texas was recorded as a Texas Historic Landmark with the Texas Historical Commission in 1978.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

#21 May 16, 2012
Solution wrote:
Heath, perhaps your time would be much better spent IF you concentrated on the lost souls who do NOT know Christ instead of those who DO know him just under a different heading than yours.
Methodist are lost souls. They are in a church founded by men. My love for them demands that I tell them the truth.

Methodist baptize by sprinkling. That's not biblical baptism even according to their own sources.

Adam Clarke (Methodist). Comment on Romans 6:4: "It is probable that the Apostle here alludes to the mode of administering baptism by immersion, the whole body being put under water."

George Whitefield (Methodist). Eighteen Sermons, p. 297: "It is certain that in the words of our text (Rom. 6:3-4) there is an allusion to the manner of baptism, which was by immersion."

www.roysecitycoc.org
heartandmind

Europe

#22 May 16, 2012
they're no more lost than you, heath, if you even have a soul.
Peace

Paris, TX

#23 May 30, 2012
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
again off topic. do try to stick to one subject.
or are you just obsessed with this because of something you're feeling deep inside you want to confess to heath? come on, we'll understand.
Off topic.
Peace

Paris, TX

#24 May 30, 2012
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
no, heath, you really don't. you're not half the challenge you've built yourself up in your mind to be. perhaps if you'd answer the questions posed to you in other threads honestly, openly and graciously, people might understand your viewpoint(s) and how you arrived at the point your at as a preacher of Royse City Church of Christ. they might even understand why you go out of your way to deride any other church other than the one you represent here.
Your post has nothing to do with First United Methodist Church. You may want to read the thread title.

Off topic.
Peace

Paris, TX

#25 May 30, 2012
heartandmind wrote:
they're no more lost than you, heath, if you even have a soul.
Off topic.
heartandmind

Europe

#26 May 31, 2012
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic.
such a cutie!

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

#27 May 31, 2012
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>such a cutie!
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'll Be Home For Christ... - Amy Gr... (Dec '07) Thu Sweet Little Gosp... 12
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Sep 8 Speaking TRUTH in... 60
Low attendance doesn't stop Bonifay Southern Go... Sep 5 fran 4
Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized Sep 1 paddyomalley 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Aug '14 thinkabout it 1
Televangelist Joel Osteen shuns lavish lifestyl... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Hot Babe 328
Joyce Meyer's $23,000 Toilet: A Symbol Of The P... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Joe 27
•••
•••

Gospel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••