The Muslim Jesus

Mar 27, 2013 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 247
The Christian world celebrates the resurrection of Jesus in the festival of Easter. For almost all Christians, Jesus is the Son of God who died to save mankind. Islam rejects this belief and views Jesus, also known as Isa, as a Prophet and the Messiah of the Israelites. So who was this Muslim Jesus? ... Full Story
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#67 Apr 4, 2013
BIBLE ARCHAEOLOGY ONLINE MUSEUM:
http://bibleandarchaeology.blogspot.com.au/
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#68 Apr 4, 2013
ARCHAEOLOGY AND THE BIBLE:
http://christiananswers.net/archaeology/
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#69 Apr 4, 2013
Please don't just say the Bible is full of errors and lies........NAME SOME!
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#70 Apr 4, 2013
BIBLE CRITICS HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG:
http://www.users.ms11.net/~dejnarde/archa.htm
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#71 Apr 4, 2013
HISTORICAL ACCURACY OF THE BIBLE:
http://www.seeking4truth.com/historical_accur...
dgod

Fremont, CA

#73 Jul 26, 2013
muslim jesus sounds good to me

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#74 Jul 26, 2013
dgod wrote:
muslim jesus sounds good to me
Learn to live life with love for your neighbor.
That's the Message of Jesus.
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
Jesus -is- Muslim

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#75 Jul 27, 2013
The Story of Jesus & His Mother (peace be upon them) In the Noble Quran

PART ONE

003.035 (Remember) When a woman (wife) of Imran said: My Lord! surely I vow to Thee what is in my womb, to be devoted (to Thy service); accept therefore from me, surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing.
003.036 So when she brought forth, she said: My Lord! Surely I have brought it forth a female-- and Allah knew best what she brought forth-- and the male is not like the female, and I have named it Mariam (Mary), and I commend her and her offspring into Thy protection from the accursed Shaitan (Satan).
003.037 So her Lord accepted her with a good acceptance and made her grow up a good growing, and gave her into the charge of Zakariya; whenever Zakariya entered the sanctuary to (see) her, he found with her food. He said: O Mariam! whence comes this to you? She said: It is from Allah. Surely Allah gives to whom He pleases without measure.
003.038 There did Zakariya pray to his Lord; he said: My Lord! grant me from Thee good offspring; surely Thou art the Hearer of prayer.
003.039 Then the angels called to him as he stood praying in the sanctuary: That Allah gives you the good news of Yahya (John) verifying a Word from Allah, and honorable and chaste and a prophet from among the good ones.
003.040 He said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? He said: even thus does Allah what He pleases.
003.041 He said: My Lord! appoint a sign for me. Said He: Your sign is that you should not speak to men for three days except by signs; and remember your Lord much and glorify Him in the evening and the morning.
003.042 And when the angels said: O Mariam! surely Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the world.
003.043 O Mariam! Keep to obedience to your Lord and humble yourself, and bow down with those who bow.
003.044 This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you; and you were not with them when they cast their pens (to decide) which of them should have Mariam in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another.
003.045 When the angels said: O Mariam, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him (of one) whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa (Jesus) son of Mariam, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near (to Allah).
003.046 And he shall speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he shall be) one of the good ones.
003.047 She said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to I me, and man has not touched me? He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.
003.048 And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Torah and the Injeel (Gospel).
003.049 And (make him) a messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.
Jesus -is- Muslim

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#76 Jul 27, 2013

PART TWO

003.050 And a verifier of that which is before me of the Torah and that I may allow you part of that which has been forbidden t you, and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord therefore be careful of (your duty to) Allah and obey me.
003.051 Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.
003.052 But when Isa (Jesus) perceived unbelief on their part, he said: Who will be my helpers in Allah's way? The disciples said: We are helpers (in the way) of Allah: We believe in Allah and bear witness that we are submitting ones (Muslims).
003.053 Our Lord! We believe in what Thou hast revealed and we follow the messenger, so write us down with those who bear witness.
003.054 And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.
003.055 And when Allah said: O Isa (Jesus), I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed.
003.056 Then as to those who disbelieve, I will chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall have no helpers.
003.057 And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards; and Allah does not love the unjust.
003.058 This (which) We recite to you of the communications and the wise reminder.
003.059 Surely the likeness of Isa (Jesus) is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.
003.060 (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of the disputers.
003.061 But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.
003.062 Most surely this is the true explanation, and there is no god but Allah; and most surely Allah-- He is the Mighty, the Wise.
003.063 But if they turn back, then surely Allah knows the mischief-makers.
003.064 Say: O followers of the Book (Christians & Jews)! Come to an equitable proposition between us and you that we shall not serve any but Allah and (that) we shall not associate aught with Him, and (that) some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah; but if they turn back, then say: Bear witness that we are Muslims.

Location hidden

#78 Jul 27, 2013
Decode This wrote:
This is utter RACIST nonsense.
Muslims believe that Jesus went up to heaven, they call it Jenna (heaven).
they are respectful of western version of religion so why can't u RACISTS and WHITE SUPREMICISTS be respectful of them?
Learn to live life with love for your neighbor.
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#79 Jul 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to live life with love for your neighbor.
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.thetruecall.com/home/modules.php...

The Qur'an explicitly declares the return of Jesus (pbuh) to earth. Many verses contain explicit statements regarding this matter. The proofs revealed in the Qur'an take this form:

When Allah said, "'Isa, I will take you back and raise you up to Me and purify you of those who are disbelievers. And I will place the people who follow you above those who are disbelievers until the Day of Rising. Then you will all return to Me, and I will judge between you regarding the things about which you differed.(The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verse 55)

The statement in the verse, "And I will place the people who follow you above those who are disbelievers until the Day of Rising" is important. Here, there is reference to a group strictly adhering to Jesus (pbuh) and who will be kept above the disbelievers until the Day of Judgement. Well, who are these adherents, then? Are they the disciples who lived in the time of Jesus or are they the Christians of today?

Before he was raised up to Allah, the followers of Jesus (pbuh) were few. After his ascension, the essence of the religion degenerated rapidly. Furthermore, the people known as the disciples faced serious pressure throughout their lives. During the succeeding two centuries, having no political power, those Christians having faith in Jesus (pbuh) were also oppressed. In this case, it is not possible to say that early Christians or their successors during these periods were physically superior to the disbelievers in the world. We might logically think that this verse does not refer to them.

When we look at the Christians of today, on the other hand, we notice that the essence of Christianity has changed a lot and it is quite different from what Jesus (pbuh) originally brought to mankind. Christians embraced the perverted belief that suggests that Jesus (pbuh) is the son of God and similarly held the doctrine of the trinity (The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit). In this case, it is flawed to accept the Christians of today as the adherents of Jesus (pbuh). In many verses of the Qur'an Allah states that those having faith in the trinity certainly are disbelievers:

Those who say that the Messiah, son of Maryam, is the third of three are disbelievers. There is no god but One God.(The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 73)
In this case, the commentary of the statement, "And I will place the people who follow you above those who are disbelievers until the Day of Rising" is as follows: first, it is said that these people are the Muslims who are the only true followers of the authentic teachings of Jesus (pbuh); second, it is said that these people are the Christians, whether or not they hold idolatrous beliefs, and that could be seen to be confirmed by the dominant position that nominal Christians hold on the earth today. However, both positions will be unified by the arrival of Jesus (pbuh), since he will abolish the jizyah, meaning that he will not accept that Christians and Jews live with any other religion than Islam, and so will unite all the believers as Muslims.

Location hidden

#80 Jul 27, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.thetruecall.com/home/modules.php...
The Qur'an explicitly declares the return of Jesus (pbuh) to earth. Many verses contain explicit statements regarding this matter. The proofs revealed in the Qur'an take this form:
When Allah said, "'Isa, I will take you back and raise you up to Me and purify you of those who are disbelievers. And I will place the people who follow you above those who are disbelievers until the Day of Rising. Then you will all return to Me, and I will judge between you regarding the things about which you differed.(The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verse 55)
The statement in the verse, "And I will place the people who follow you above those who are disbelievers until the Day of Rising" is important. Here, there is reference to a group strictly adhering to Jesus (pbuh) and who will be kept above the disbelievers until the Day of Judgement. Well, who are these adherents, then? Are they the disciples who lived in the time of Jesus or are they the Christians of today?
Before he was raised up to Allah, the followers of Jesus (pbuh) were few. After his ascension, the essence of the religion degenerated rapidly. Furthermore, the people known as the disciples faced serious pressure throughout their lives. During the succeeding two centuries, having no political power, those Christians having faith in Jesus (pbuh) were also oppressed. In this case, it is not possible to say that early Christians or their successors during these periods were physically superior to the disbelievers in the world. We might logically think that this verse does not refer to them.
When we look at the Christians of today, on the other hand, we notice that the essence of Christianity has changed a lot and it is quite different from what Jesus (pbuh) originally brought to mankind. Christians embraced the perverted belief that suggests that Jesus (pbuh) is the son of God and similarly held the doctrine of the trinity (The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit). In this case, it is flawed to accept the Christians of today as the adherents of Jesus (pbuh). In many verses of the Qur'an Allah states that those having faith in the trinity certainly are disbelievers:
Those who say that the Messiah, son of Maryam, is the third of three are disbelievers. There is no god but One God.(The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 73)
In this case, the commentary of the statement, "And I will place the people who follow you above those who are disbelievers until the Day of Rising" is as follows: first, it is said that these people are the Muslims who are the only true followers of the authentic teachings of Jesus (pbuh); second, it is said that these people are the Christians, whether or not they hold idolatrous beliefs, and that could be seen to be confirmed by the dominant position that nominal Christians hold on the earth today. However, both positions will be unified by the arrival of Jesus (pbuh), since he will abolish the jizyah, meaning that he will not accept that Christians and Jews live with any other religion than Islam, and so will unite all the believers as Muslims.
You don't get Muslim!
The issue is about the human right to life, liberty. and the pursuit of happiness.

You preach for Islam like a hypocrite.
Telling others that Islam is a peaceful religion that can solve mankind's problems while all the while Muslims murder innocent people for rejecting Muhammad.

Muslims seem to think they have a license to Murder those that reject the Muslim religion of Muhammad.
From whom do Muslims have a license to murder Christians, Hindu's Buddhist, and non-Muslims?

Who gave the Muslims a license to murder people of other beliefs other then the beliefs of Muslims?

Can you be truthful Muslim and answer my questions?
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#81 Jul 28, 2013
The Council on American Islamic Relations has become a force to be rekoned with in this country regarding civil rights and sheer discrimination against the Muslims. Before us, the Blacks, the Japanese, the Italians and other immigrants have gone through similar ill treatments from the racist White Establishment in this country. There will be another Martin Luther King who would stand and fight fir the Civil and Constutional Rights of the Muslims. The Patriot Act is against the very spirit of the American Constitution and it gives the Law Enforcement Agencies to harrasen and make the lives of the American Muslims very miserable.
The protestors who joi in the public protests outside our country's state capitols; our Imams on Fridays ae not afraid of " telling it like it is" regarding the so many injustices being commited against our Fellow American Muslims; like the Yusuf Islams of the world who use whatever notreity they may posses to prmote peace and understanding in the world, all men and women are not afraid of speaking as Americans and say " This is wrong and we are not afraid to say so" and they are all adding to the assembly.
A perfect example of great numbers making a difference was more than 60 North Texas Muslim organizations who came together to put on the largest political rally that had ever been done by the American Muslims. More than 7000 attended the rally at Texas Stadium ( Home of the Dallas Cowboys) under the banner of " I am a Muslim, I am an American, I vote"
Another way of making our voices heard is through Community services. Muslims must live like good, honest and friendly neighbors. Muslim organizations must team up with the Interfaith groups to address the needs of the Community. Muslims have donated $10,000 to the Hispanic day labourers in the last winter to provide them with a coat to keep warm. This humanatirian effort has been given a lot of press in the mainstream media, including an article in the Washington Times, which made Muslims look like the heroes rather than as villans or the victims.
Muslims in America must show their allegiance to the Constitution and their new homeland and at the same time fight for the injustices and discrimination that they are being subjected to in a proper non-violent manner. Let America feel the warmth and love of the Muslims living in this country.

Location hidden

#82 Jul 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
The Council on American Islamic Relations has become a force to be rekoned with in this country regarding civil rights and sheer discrimination against the Muslims. Before us, the Blacks, the Japanese, the Italians and other immigrants have gone through similar ill treatments from the racist White Establishment in this country. There will be another Martin Luther King who would stand and fight fir the Civil and Constutional Rights of the Muslims. The Patriot Act is against the very spirit of the American Constitution and it gives the Law Enforcement Agencies to harrasen and make the lives of the American Muslims very miserable.
The protestors who joi in the public protests outside our country's state capitols; our Imams on Fridays ae not afraid of " telling it like it is" regarding the so many injustices being commited against our Fellow American Muslims; like the Yusuf Islams of the world who use whatever notreity they may posses to prmote peace and understanding in the world, all men and women are not afraid of speaking as Americans and say " This is wrong and we are not afraid to say so" and they are all adding to the assembly.
A perfect example of great numbers making a difference was more than 60 North Texas Muslim organizations who came together to put on the largest political rally that had ever been done by the American Muslims. More than 7000 attended the rally at Texas Stadium ( Home of the Dallas Cowboys) under the banner of " I am a Muslim, I am an American, I vote"
Another way of making our voices heard is through Community services. Muslims must live like good, honest and friendly neighbors. Muslim organizations must team up with the Interfaith groups to address the needs of the Community. Muslims have donated $10,000 to the Hispanic day labourers in the last winter to provide them with a coat to keep warm. This humanatirian effort has been given a lot of press in the mainstream media, including an article in the Washington Times, which made Muslims look like the heroes rather than as villans or the victims.
Muslims in America must show their allegiance to the Constitution and their new homeland and at the same time fight for the injustices and discrimination that they are being subjected to in a proper non-violent manner. Let America feel the warmth and love of the Muslims living in this country.
The idea of frauds is to change history to suit their agenda.

The idea is if you can change the true history to suit your own agenda you gain power over truth.

Muhammad is the father of that philosophy.
Muhammad used lies and rewrote the history of Jesus Christ for personal power in founding his religion of Islam.
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#83 Jul 28, 2013
jesus is wrote:
Extra-Biblical, Non-Christian witnesses to Jesus:
http://christianthinktank.com/jesusref.html
FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAUWORLDNETDAILY
MUSLIMS: JESUS WAS 1ST 'PALESTINIAN MARTYR'
Yasser Arafat seen as figure who followed in Christ's footsteps

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2010/12/243545/#g21ke6FDz2...

JESUS WAS A PALESTINIAN AND WHY IT MATTERS
http://muslimreverie.wordpress.com/2009/12/25...

Because of modern alarmist reactions to the word “Palestine,” many non-Arabs and non-Muslims take offense when it is argued that Jesus was a Palestinian (peace be upon him). Jesus’ ethnicity, skin color, and culture often accompany this conversation, but it is interesting how few people are willing to acknowledge the fact he was non-European. A simple stroll down the Christmas aisle of your local shopping store will show you the dominant depiction of Jesus: a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, White man.

Islamophobia and anti-Arab propaganda have conditioned us to view Palestinians as nothing but heartless suicide bombers,“terrorists,” and “enemies of freedom/democracy.” Perpetual media vilification and demonization of Palestinians, in contrast to the glorification of Israel, obstructs us from seeing serious issues such as the Palestinian refugee crisis, the victims of Israel’s atrocious three-week assault on Gaza during the winter of 2008-2009 , the tens of thousands of homeless Palestinians, and many other struggles that are constantly addressed by human rights activists around the world. To speak from the perspective of the Palestinians, especially in casual non-Arab and non-Muslim settings, generates controversy because of the alignment between Palestinians and violent stereotypes. So, how could Jesus belong to a group of people that we’re taught to dehumanize?
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#84 Jul 28, 2013
Jesus -is- Muslim wrote:
PART TWO
003.050 And a verifier of that which is before me of the Torah and that I may allow you part of that which has been forbidden t you, and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord therefore be careful of (your duty to) Allah and obey me.
003.051 Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.
003.052 But when Isa (Jesus) perceived unbelief on their part, he said: Who will be my helpers in Allah's way? The disciples said: We are helpers (in the way) of Allah: We believe in Allah and bear witness that we are submitting ones (Muslims).
003.053 Our Lord! We believe in what Thou hast revealed and we follow the messenger, so write us down with those who bear witness.
003.054 And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.
003.055 And when Allah said: O Isa (Jesus), I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed.
003.056 Then as to those who disbelieve, I will chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall have no helpers.
003.057 And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards; and Allah does not love the unjust.
003.058 This (which) We recite to you of the communications and the wise reminder.
003.059 Surely the likeness of Isa (Jesus) is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.
003.060 (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of the disputers.
003.061 But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.
003.062 Most surely this is the true explanation, and there is no god but Allah; and most surely Allah-- He is the Mighty, the Wise.
003.063 But if they turn back, then surely Allah knows the mischief-makers.
003.064 Say: O followers of the Book (Christians & Jews)! Come to an equitable proposition between us and you that we shall not serve any but Allah and (that) we shall not associate aught with Him, and (that) some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah; but if they turn back, then say: Bear witness that we are Muslims.
So, you are saying that Jesus, born almost 600 years before the prophet, is Muslim? Okay! Then the Muslim believer in Islam will have to accept and acknowledge that the prophet was not the founder of Islam, because as you point out, Islam existed during the time of Jesus. And if that is the case, then, as you believe, the Jewish Torah and Talmud, and the Christian Holy Bible are the only true books of Islam.

Sound about right to you?
Jesus -is- Muslim

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#85 Jul 28, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that Jesus, born almost 600 years before the prophet, is Muslim? Okay! Then the Muslim believer in Islam will have to accept and acknowledge that the prophet was not the founder of Islam, because as you point out, Islam existed during the time of Jesus. And if that is the case, then, as you believe, the Jewish Torah and Talmud, and the Christian Holy Bible are the only true books of Islam.
Sound about right to you?
Islam is not a new religion but the final culmination and fulfillment of the same basic truth that ALLAH (God) revealed through all His prophets to every people. As there is only ONE GOD, there is only One Religion.

Islam is the preserved pure religion of all prophets from ALLAH (GOD). Islam means the complete submission and obedience to Allah (God).

It is the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus (peace be upon them all).

The Essential Beliefs of Islam
The most important aspects of faith in Islam are six, known as the “Six Articles of Belief”.
1) Belief in Allah (God)
2) Belief in the Angels

3) Belief in the Prophets and Messengers:
Islam is a universal and inclusive religion. Muslims believe in the prophets, not just the Prophet Muhammad, may God praise him, but the Hebrew prophets, including Abraham and Moses, as well as the prophets of the New Testament, Jesus, and John the Baptist. Islam teaches God did not send prophets to Jews and Christians alone, rather He sent prophets to all nations in the world with one central message: worship God alone. Muslim must believe in all prophets sent by God mentioned in the Quran, without making any distinction between them. Muhammad was sent with the final message, and there is no prophet to come after him. His message is final and eternal, and through him God completed His Message to humanity

4) Belief in the Sacred Texts:
Muslims believe in certain books that God has sent down to humanity through His prophets. These books include the Books of Abraham, the Torah of Moses, the Psalms of David, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. These books all had the same source (God), the same message, and all were revealed in truth. This does not mean that they have been preserved in truth. Muslims (and many other Jewish and Christian scholars and historians) find that the books in existence today are not the original scriptures, which in fact have been lost, changed, and/or translated over and over again, losing the original message.
God has promised that He will guard the Quran from change until the end of times, so that Guidance be clear to humanity and the message of all the prophets be available for those who seek it.

5) Belief in Life after Death:
6) Belief in the Divine Decree.
nutjobs here

Israel

#86 Jul 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAUWORLDNETDAILY
MUSLIMS: JESUS WAS 1ST 'PALESTINIAN MARTYR'
Yasser Arafat seen as figure who followed in Christ's footsteps
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2010/12/243545/#g21ke6FDz2...
JESUS WAS A PALESTINIAN AND WHY IT MATTERS
http://muslimreverie.wordpress.com/2009/12/25...
Because of modern alarmist reactions to the word “Palestine,” many non-Arabs and non-Muslims take offense when it is argued that Jesus was a Palestinian (peace be upon him). Jesus’ ethnicity, skin color, and culture often accompany this conversation, but it is interesting how few people are willing to acknowledge the fact he was non-European. A simple stroll down the Christmas aisle of your local shopping store will show you the dominant depiction of Jesus: a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, White man.
Islamophobia and anti-Arab propaganda have conditioned us to view Palestinians as nothing but heartless suicide bombers,“terrorists,” and “enemies of freedom/democracy.” Perpetual media vilification and demonization of Palestinians, in contrast to the glorification of Israel, obstructs us from seeing serious issues such as the Palestinian refugee crisis, the victims of Israel’s atrocious three-week assault on Gaza during the winter of 2008-2009 , the tens of thousands of homeless Palestinians, and many other struggles that are constantly addressed by human rights activists around the world. To speak from the perspective of the Palestinians, especially in casual non-Arab and non-Muslim settings, generates controversy because of the alignment between Palestinians and violent stereotypes. So, how could Jesus belong to a group of people that we’re taught to dehumanize?
If you actually come back to reality you have backed up the Jews with your post.
Jesus was a Jew and he was not white. Because of antisemitism the fact that the Jews were not white Europeans is also ignored.

IF YOU CAN NAME ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY WHICH DOESN'T INCITE HATRED AND VIOLENCE GO AHEAD. OTHERWISE STOP MAKING FALSE CLAIMS.

The Palestinian "refugee" crisis is perpetuated by Arabs to target Israel. Even the leaders of UNWRA have made it clear that they use the refugee issue as a political tool instead of solving it. Not to mention that the majority of Palestine Arabs on the land have homes and the refugee camps are towns not camps.

Israel was perfectly justified in attacking Gaza, any other country would have killed 10,000's. Interesting how you ignore the 15000 missiles/rockets fired from civilian areas in Gaza to civilian areas in Israel. Hamas in its own charter calls to kill Jews.
The people around the world are not Human Rights Activists but political extremists who support violence against Jewish civilians and often support the destruction of a country.

You are taught to dehumanize Jews and Jesus was a Jew. You must have read the new American text books which claim Jesus was a Muslim Palestinian. Just shows how much influence Islamic Extremism is having on US society.
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#87 Jul 28, 2013
Jesus -is- Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the preserved pure religion of all prophets from ALLAH.

Muslims (and many other Jewish and Christian scholars and historians) find that the books in existence today are not the original scriptures, which in fact have been lost, changed, and/or translated over and over again.
Islam may be pure to you, but it's not to me. The Quran may be the word to you, but not to me.

Please furnish the names of these "Jewish and Christian scholars and historians" who agree that they have found no "books" exist today of the original "scriptures".

Tell me, are you aware of the practice of destroying any reproduction of the Torah that does not transcribe the original Torah word for word, without flaw?

Tell me, are you familiar with the 1,500 transcripts found and translated from the Qumran community? And the historians know these transcripts to have been dated at least 150 years before Christ and up to 69-70 AD.(Qumran came under control of the Romans in the 69-70 Jewish rebellion and was used as a military garrison during that time. No transcripts were noted to have been found by the Roman occupiers, and no new additions to the existing, hidden, transcripts are to known to have been added after 70 AD).

Have you read the Damascus Document? Have you read the Peshers/Pesherims?

No you haven't! And if you had, you might have been curious enough to read the Isaiah Scroll, which is now being held, protected in a bomb proof vault, in Jerusalem. It is one of the most intact and revered transcripts found at Qumran and has been dated back to 124 BC.

Do the names John Alegro, Lawrence Shiffman, or Frank Cross mean anything to you? They should-these are the scholars and historians you call as endorsements that there are no "original books" with which to transcribe to modern use.

You are a brainwashed silly person to believe we Christians, Jews, Gentiles, and even non-believers would buy any of what your posted Quran reads.

So be a reasonable Muslim, for a change, and just reply to the original question I asked.
Ask

France

#88 Jul 28, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
WHAT ERROR?...WHAT LIES?
1/the result precedes the cause:
genesis:
[3] And God said: Let there be light! And there was light.[4] And God saw that the light was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.[5] God called the light Day, and the darkness he called night. And there was evening and there was morning were the first day.
==========
[16] And God made two great lights, the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to rule the night: he made &#8203;&#8203;the stars also.[17] And God set them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth,[18] to rule the day and the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. God saw that it was good.[19] Thus there was evening and there was morning were the fourth day
==========

qst: how it is that the result (day / night ==> 1 day) precedes the cause (sun ===> 4th day)?

to follow ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr The Real Karen 201
The Last Great Endtimes Revival and GW Williams Dec 14 Revival 5
Gospel singer launches pro-education effort (Jul '06) Dec 7 Film Director Phil 4
Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Dec 1 Texas 12
Juanita Bynum gay lesbian | Breaking News for B... Nov '14 Rainbow Kid 2
More controversy, from Kim's butt to 'KKK' Nov '14 Big mike 3
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Nov '14 Sarah 69
More from around the web