The Muslim Jesus

The Muslim Jesus

There are 247 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from Mar 27, 2013, titled The Muslim Jesus. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The Christian world celebrates the resurrection of Jesus in the festival of Easter. For almost all Christians, Jesus is the Son of God who died to save mankind. Islam rejects this belief and views Jesus, also known as Isa, as a Prophet and the Messiah of the Israelites. So who was this Muslim Jesus? ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#281 Sep 13, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fats is not a good advertisement for religion.
And neither is mirth and mistletoe.
No need to elaborate why.
But let me say by his .
Muslims don't need to be encouraged in kissing , in fact it's the opposite that Islam is franchised to do.
Loving your neighbour was the option we had , unfortunately the neighbours were more than willing to bury that idea, which emanated from man not from God.
He just let us have a chance.
I chose Salafi as the Chosen because Christianity chose Zionism.
But I actually wouldn't have been able to do that except for me feeing well being is fulfilling the expectation of the Metaphysical Being the Mehdi.
As you very well know He has no role in Christianity , therefore Allah must be pursuing the Islamic agenda.
No ,! absolutely NO kidding allowed.
CHRISTIANITY IS GODS TRUTH:
Muhammad's Muslims religion is Bull-Shit!

Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims!

John 3:16-18

New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#282 Sep 13, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>CHRISTIANITY IS GODS TRUTH:
Muhammad's Muslims religion is Bull-Shit!
Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims!
John 3:16-18
New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
I am not sure which is the worst bad very is me for thinking of it , but you may be a worse advertisement for religion than Fats and jingle bells.
Consider this before you give your all to a sentimental lawyer who is only capable of servings a client that doesn't have a problem except going to hell , not that we can say that ,! "as you just did".
First there was the Chosen (p)Joseph who had two sons with Rachel, Manasseh and Ephraim , they lead the Israelites, through no fault of their own they were deposed , by Eli.
There was a lot of wrong doing but still (p) King David took over as the blessed of the Chosen.
Then a short time later.
Went away as Israelites (Babylonia) come back as Jews , diminished but still leader of the Chosen.
I come got rejected , then Christianity got the nod to be the Chosen .
I come back now get rejected again , but Allah is ready for you heathen bastards this time , all's I do is join the Salafi soon as I can.
Where is the problem ,?????????

Location hidden

#283 Sep 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure which is the worst bad very is me for thinking of it , but you may be a worse advertisement for religion than Fats and jingle bells.
Consider this before you give your all to a sentimental lawyer who is only capable of servings a client that doesn't have a problem except going to hell , not that we can say that ,! "as you just did".
First there was the Chosen (p)Joseph who had two sons with Rachel, Manasseh and Ephraim , they lead the Israelites, through no fault of their own they were deposed , by Eli.
There was a lot of wrong doing but still (p) King David took over as the blessed of the Chosen.
Then a short time later.
Went away as Israelites (Babylonia) come back as Jews , diminished but still leader of the Chosen.
I come got rejected , then Christianity got the nod to be the Chosen .
I come back now get rejected again , but Allah is ready for you heathen bastards this time , all's I do is join the Salafi soon as I can.
Where is the problem ,?????????
The Muslim Allah as God creator of the universe does not exist!

The Muslim Allah a pagan created idol moon god exist, and it is a created idol that Muslims worship.

The Holy Bible is the historical record of God communicating with His created human Beings.

The events in the Bible reveal the mistake and the good things between God and man.
The evil that was committed in the Bible is there for your learning of what is evil and that we are to avoid doing evil.
And it also reveals Gods plan to bring man to salvation.

The God of the Bible is a living God and the Bible tells of past events and events yet still to come.
We know the Bible is true because predicted events have already come true and events about to happen are happening right before our very eyes.
Jack

Minneapolis, MN

#284 Sep 19, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam allows a man to be a man.
A man should govern his family.
The only thing I like to be muslim is that you can have as many bitches as you wish as long as one has four wives only. But then, I fell mohamed was not a giving man. While he had more than 100 women and concubine, girl friends,he allow his followers to have only four. but then, I guess, by getting rid of one of them, one can have as many women under his control

Location hidden

#286 Sep 20, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz & LMAO! Really? Had it ever occurred to you that the True Antichrist and his minions have not revealed themselves? LOL! Please,Show us all the " M A R K " of the B E A S T upon those whom you accuse! Oh! News flash! Jesus(pbuh) is just another MAN chosen by ALLAH (thats another name for G O D ) to fulfill a mission for His LORD and MASTER. And dont give me this bovine-excriment that Jesus is God because He(jesus) wasnt talking to HIMSELF in the Garden at gethsemne! LOL! Cheerz
Momma don't let your children get involved with Muslim drug gangs.
August 6, 2013,- 3:17 pm
6 Arab Muslim Detroiters Indicted for Running Violent Drug Gang, Used Black Kids to Push Drugs; May Be Illegal Aliens (Amnesty Candidates)

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#287 Sep 21, 2013
The Hebrew word “hasbara” refers to Israel’s propaganda efforts to improve its image abroad, to justify its actions, and defend itself in world opinion. It is a public diplomacy effort undertaken by Israeli government officers, or individuals in target countries (public or private efforts; group or individual efforts).

Israel portrays itself as fighting on two fronts: against the Palestinians/Arabs and world opinion. The latter is dealt with hasbara. The premise of hasbara is that Israel's problems are a matter of better propaganda, and not one of an underlying unjust situation.

Israel’s Hasbara Handbook instructs its “internet soldiers” on attacking the messenger and avoiding the message at all costs ‘in ways that engage the emotions, and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote’ their cause.

In a section entitled ‘Name Calling,’ Israel's Jewish Agency writes,‘Creating negative connotations by name calling is done to try and get the audience to reject a person or idea on the basis of negative associations, without allowing a real examination of that person or idea."

Israel’s “internet soldiers” like Shamma",“Thinking”, "Calypso 17, "Jim Justice" , Waleed Sadat" , etc and the unregistered sock puppet names they post under, are trained and PAID to personally attack, stalk, and harass anyone personally that does not agree with Israel’s propagada in general or its anti-Muslim campaign in particular.....

Remember, folks. The patriarch of all the Abrahamic religions was an Iraqi Arab from Ur and all his descendants are a mix of different Arab tribal families who lived in and around the ancient Land of Canaan according to the genealogies documented in the Bible.

The Russian and European Ashkenazi Jews who invaded Palestine in the 1940's and founded the state of Israel are NOT Arabs, are NOT semitic, are NOT the descendants of Abraham, and they have NO historical claim or ANY ancestral ties to Palestine or the ancient Land of Canaan.

The truth will set you free.....

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#288 Sep 22, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
The Hebrew word “hasbara” refers to Israel’s propaganda efforts to improve its image abroad, to justify its actions, and defend itself in world opinion. It is a public diplomacy effort undertaken by Israeli government officers, or individuals in target countries (public or private efforts; group or individual efforts).
Israel portrays itself as fighting on two fronts: against the Palestinians/Arabs and world opinion. The latter is dealt with hasbara. The premise of hasbara is that Israel's problems are a matter of better propaganda, and not one of an underlying unjust situation.
Israel’s Hasbara Handbook instructs its “internet soldiers” on attacking the messenger and avoiding the message at all costs ‘in ways that engage the emotions, and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote’ their cause.
In a section entitled ‘Name Calling,’ Israel's Jewish Agency writes,‘Creating negative connotations by name calling is done to try and get the audience to reject a person or idea on the basis of negative associations, without allowing a real examination of that person or idea."
Israel’s “internet soldiers” like Shamma",“Thinking”, "Calypso 17, "Jim Justice" , Waleed Sadat" , etc and the unregistered sock puppet names they post under, are trained and PAID to personally attack, stalk, and harass anyone personally that does not agree with Israel’s propagada in general or its anti-Muslim campaign in particular.....
Remember, folks. The patriarch of all the Abrahamic religions was an Iraqi Arab from Ur and all his descendants are a mix of different Arab tribal families who lived in and around the ancient Land of Canaan according to the genealogies documented in the Bible.
The Russian and European Ashkenazi Jews who invaded Palestine in the 1940's and founded the state of Israel are NOT Arabs, are NOT semitic, are NOT the descendants of Abraham, and they have NO historical claim or ANY ancestral ties to Palestine or the ancient Land of Canaan.
The truth will set you free.....
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
Do you think that the Muslims who "invaded" Europe should be made to leave Britain, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Germany?
There are growing numbers who believe they should.

Just because I do not agree with your radical Islamist agenda doesn't make me Hasbarra or Islamophobic? In truth, I am neither. I think that it is is you who are a rabid propagandist. You defend radical Islam full-time at all costs under various names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask Billboard: Remember When Prince & Madonna R... 9 hr Amused Octopus 1
News Top 5 Concerts of the Coming Week Apr 14 Lucy Jane 1
News The Mother's Day-industrial complex Apr 14 Jannie Ann 1
News Musical Builds Bridges Between Civil Rights Era... Feb '16 Blow my shofar 2
News Artist arrested for posing naked beside paintin... Jan '16 Dr Wu 8
News Christian music star David Phelps to play Calva... (Apr '06) Nov '15 Earthquake 25
News Is Germany's Refugee Crisis a Muslim Mission Fi... Nov '15 Zylon B 2
More from around the web