The Muslim Jesus

Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The Christian world celebrates the resurrection of Jesus in the festival of Easter. For almost all Christians, Jesus is the Son of God who died to save mankind. Islam rejects this belief and views Jesus, also known as Isa, as a Prophet and the Messiah of the Israelites. So who was this Muslim Jesus? ...
Comments
221 - 240 of 247 Comments Last updated Sep 22, 2013
naman

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Islamophobia will destroya, bubba.
The Bible you claim is the inerrant Word of God and therefore irrefutable says God's "chosen people" are "the SEED of Abraham", i.e. Abraham's genetic, blood line descendants, and that His Covenant with them is everlasting.
The science of genetics says the indigenous Palestinian Arabs are the "SEED of Abraham", i.e. the blood line descendants of the ancient Iraqi patriarch who emigrated to Palestine circa 1800 BC. Since the majority of Palestinian Arabs are Muslims, I'm guessing this is a very "inconvenient truth"
for xenophobic bigots who label themselves "Christians" to have to accept.
Whereever have you got the information(?) that genetics says the Arabs are from a blood line from Abraham? On the contrary modern DNA shows that the Arabs are a mixed group - descendants from people drifting into the peninsula from the areas all around - the costal area around or before 7ooo BC and onwards, the interior from around 4ooo BC and onwards - and then the large import of slaves from among other places black Africa made the mixture even more mixed. This further means that if Abraham had been a forefather of the Arabs, he had been only on out of many tens of thousands already living in Arabia - and thus maximum one drop of the some 5 liters of blood in your veins. But according to the Bible Abraham never came nearer Arabia than the area of the Dead Sea, and according to science "it is highly unlikely Abraham ever visited Mecca". According to science Abraham also had no camels, as the camel was not introduced in Sinai or Canaan until around 600 BC - the very first time camels are mentioned in that area in history is in connection to a battle in the 6. century BC (according to science this is one of the proofs for that the Books of Moses were not written until centuries after Moses). Besides according to the Bible Ishmael settled not in Arabia/Mecca, but east of where the Suez canal runs today. And we here remind you that both science and Islam strongly have proved that the Bible is not falsified, by being unable to find even one proved falsification among more than 40ooo relevant old scriptures and fragments - some mistakes, but no falsifications.

This much for your "inconvenient truths".

http://www.1000mistakes.com
"Muhammadans, not Muslims"
Albin

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

hahahahahah i get exited to see people talking about religion without having read nothing, max heard about it :D .
1--- All ABRAHAMIC religions (monotheistic ones) believe in one GOD "imaginary friend" *so please dont say that christians do not believe in one god, they also do, its god the son, the holly spirit and god, but its always one"
2--- JESUS or "ISA" in QURAN, is mentioned more than Muhamed. So in Quran JESUS is mentioned more than muhamed, but not as a god but as a prophet.
3--- All 3 religions have contiguity, and all the last 2 have their root from TORRAH of Jewish people, thats why they are called ABRAHAMIC ones, cuz all 3 of them have abraham, as a prohpet or smth like that.
4--- almost 85 to 90% of all 3 monotheistic books have the same stories (some have name changed) and talk about the same issues. AND FINALLY
5---------- they all believe in a IMAGINARY FRIEND ;)
naman

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Albin wrote:
hahahahahah i get exited to see people talking about religion without having read nothing, max heard about it :D .
1--- All ABRAHAMIC religions (monotheistic ones) believe in one GOD "imaginary friend" *so please dont say that christians do not believe in one god, they also do, its god the son, the holly spirit and god, but its always one"
2--- JESUS or "ISA" in QURAN, is mentioned more than Muhamed. So in Quran JESUS is mentioned more than muhamed, but not as a god but as a prophet.
3--- All 3 religions have contiguity, and all the last 2 have their root from TORRAH of Jewish people, thats why they are called ABRAHAMIC ones, cuz all 3 of them have abraham, as a prohpet or smth like that.
4--- almost 85 to 90% of all 3 monotheistic books have the same stories (some have name changed) and talk about the same issues. AND FINALLY
5---------- they all believe in a IMAGINARY FRIEND ;)
I think you should read more before you deem your superficial comments deep truths.

Albin

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

naman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should read more before you deem your superficial comments deep truths.
If you are really a European (and especially from Norway) please dont talk about issues you dont know ;) i know what im saying, however i have also said that all imaginary friends have almost the same meaning and goals and their religion has one one propose "to cover all the world" (christians and muslims, cuz with Torrah is another issue) > If you have a specific problem with their imaginary friend (ALLAH) thats not my concern, cuz i dont even give a fuck about your imaginary friend, for me thats all the same, but because i have studied religions and i know them and i read some nonsense here i wrote some point to let everybody know where you in this forum were wrong. thats all bye and stay well

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

naman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereever have you got the information(?) that genetics says the Arabs are from a blood line from Abraham? On the contrary modern DNA shows that the Arabs are a mixed group - descendants from people drifting into the peninsula from the areas all around - the costal area around or before 7ooo BC and onwards, the interior from around 4ooo BC and onwards - and then the large import of slaves from among other places black Africa made the mixture even more mixed. This further means that if Abraham had been a forefather of the Arabs, he had been only on out of many tens of thousands already living in Arabia - and thus maximum one drop of the some 5 liters of blood in your veins. But according to the Bible Abraham never came nearer Arabia than the area of the Dead Sea, and according to science "it is highly unlikely Abraham ever visited Mecca". According to science Abraham also had no camels, as the camel was not introduced in Sinai or Canaan until around 600 BC - the very first time camels are mentioned in that area in history is in connection to a battle in the 6. century BC (according to science this is one of the proofs for that the Books of Moses were not written until centuries after Moses). Besides according to the Bible Ishmael settled not in Arabia/Mecca, but east of where the Suez canal runs today. And we here remind you that both science and Islam strongly have proved that the Bible is not falsified, by being unable to find even one proved falsification among more than 40ooo relevant old scriptures and fragments - some mistakes, but no falsifications.
This much for your "inconvenient truths".
My information comes from OT texts, anthropology studies, and genetic studies.

What do camels have to do with Abraham's descendants???

Abraham was an Arab.

And, as is clearly stated throughout the Torah, Abraham's SEED was and is a genetic mix of different Arab peoples, i.e. Ammointes, Amorites, Canaanites, Havites, Hittites, Chaldeans/Iraqis, Syrians, Philistines, Jebusites Moabites, Midianites, Perrizzites, Egyptians, etc

Chaldeans - a genetic mix of Sumerians, Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians and Abbasids, collectively called the "Gharab", a word which was eventually shortened to just "Arab" - lived in Babylon, ancient kingdom located in present day Iraq

Midianites - descendants of Abraham & Keturah, lived in Midian located in northwest Arabian Peninsula in present day Saudi Arabia.

Ammonites - descendants of Lot by his two daughters - lived in Ammon an ancient nation located east of the Jordan River and the Dead Sea, north of Moab in present-day Jordan

Moabites - descendants of Lot by his daughters, lived in Moab an ancient nation located east of the Jordan River and the Dead Sea, south of Ammon in present-day Jordan

Hittites - descendants of Ham through his son Canaan, lived in Heth located in present day Lebanon.

Amorites - descendants of Canaan, son of Ham - lived in Mar.tu located in present day Syria and Canaan

Jebusites - Canaanite tribe of Melchizedek, King of Salem, who inhabited and built Jerusalem, lived Jebus, a kingdom located in and around present day Jerusalem.

Hivites - descendants of Ham through his son Canaan
Shechem - located in west of Jordan in present day Palestine

Perizzites - descendants of Canaan, son of Ham
Gaiilee - tribal lands located in fertile regions south and south-west of Mt. Carmel

Philistines - aka “tribe of the hearth” descendents of Phoenicians
Gaza, Askelon, Ashdod, Ekron and Gath in present day Palestine

Edomites - descendants of Esau the eldest son of Isaac, Jacob’s twin brother - lived in Edom located south of Dead Sea in present day Egypt and Saudi Arabia

The only people in Palestine who are NOT the descendants of Abraham are the descendants of the Aryan/Anglo Saxon Khazarian converts to Judaism whose hordes invaded Palestine from Europe and Russia in the 1940’s.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
My information comes from OT texts, anthropology studies, and genetic studies.
What do camels have to do with Abraham's descendants???
Abraham was an Arab.
And, as is clearly stated throughout the Torah, Abraham's SEED was and is a genetic mix of different Arab peoples, i.e. Ammointes, Amorites, Canaanites, Havites, Hittites, Chaldeans/Iraqis, Syrians, Philistines, Jebusites Moabites, Midianites, Perrizzites, Egyptians, etc
Chaldeans - a genetic mix of Sumerians, Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians and Abbasids, collectively called the "Gharab", a word which was eventually shortened to just "Arab" - lived in Babylon, ancient kingdom located in present day Iraq
Midianites - descendants of Abraham & Keturah, lived in Midian located in northwest Arabian Peninsula in present day Saudi Arabia.
Ammonites - descendants of Lot by his two daughters - lived in Ammon an ancient nation located east of the Jordan River and the Dead Sea, north of Moab in present-day Jordan
Moabites - descendants of Lot by his daughters, lived in Moab an ancient nation located east of the Jordan River and the Dead Sea, south of Ammon in present-day Jordan
Hittites - descendants of Ham through his son Canaan, lived in Heth located in present day Lebanon.
Amorites - descendants of Canaan, son of Ham - lived in Mar.tu located in present day Syria and Canaan
Jebusites - Canaanite tribe of Melchizedek, King of Salem, who inhabited and built Jerusalem, lived Jebus, a kingdom located in and around present day Jerusalem.
Hivites - descendants of Ham through his son Canaan
Shechem - located in west of Jordan in present day Palestine
Perizzites - descendants of Canaan, son of Ham
Gaiilee - tribal lands located in fertile regions south and south-west of Mt. Carmel
Philistines - aka “tribe of the hearth” descendents of Phoenicians
Gaza, Askelon, Ashdod, Ekron and Gath in present day Palestine
Edomites - descendants of Esau the eldest son of Isaac, Jacob’s twin brother - lived in Edom located south of Dead Sea in present day Egypt and Saudi Arabia
The only people in Palestine who are NOT the descendants of Abraham are the descendants of the Aryan/Anglo Saxon Khazarian converts to Judaism whose hordes invaded Palestine from Europe and Russia in the 1940’s.
Wow you really know how to spin reality to suit your agenda.
Especially when you are using the Bible it seems as a viable source.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really know how to spin reality to suit your agenda.
Especially when you are using the Bible it seems as a viable source.
The Bible was written by ARABS, bubba.

It is an Arab account about a family of Arabs.

The patriarch of this Arab family was Abraham, a Chaladean Arab from Ur in Mesopotamia, a country known today as Iraq.

Abraham migrated to land of Canaan with his wife/half sister Sarah and his nephew Lot circa 1800 BC.

Gen 12:5 “And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.”

The Bible says that God promised the land of Canaan to the SEED of Abraham, i.e. his blood line descendants.

Gen 12:6 “And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.”

Gen 12:7 “And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy SEED will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

The Bible says that God’s covenant with Abraham was everlasting and would pass to his son Isaac and his SEED.

Gen 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his SEED after him.

The Bible says God was going to destroy the children of Israel for worshiping an idol and that Moses saved their lives by reciting the Abrahamaic covenant.

Exodus 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Your own self, and said to them,'I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven; and all this land that I have spoken of I give to your descendants, and they shall inherit it forever.’

The Bible says the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel married and bred with other Arab tribes:

GENESIS 26:34 And Esau was forty years old when he took to wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the HITTITE, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the HITTITE:

GENESIS 36:2 Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the HITTITE, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite.

JOSHUA 15:63 the children of Judah could not drive them out; but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Judah at Jerusalem to this day.

JOSHUA 17:13 the children of Israel put the Canaanites to tribute, but did not utterly drive them out.

JUDGES 3:5 And the children of Israel lived among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites.

JUDGES 3:6 And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons.

JUDGES 1:32 the Asherites lived among the Canaanites, the inhabitants of the land: for they did not drive them out.

1_KINGS 14:21 And Rehoboam the son of Solomon reigned in Judah his mother's name was Naamah an Ammonitess.

2_KINGS 11:1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and HITTITES

EZEKIEL 16:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God to Jerusalem; Your birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

EZRA 9:1 The people of Israel, the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, even of the Canaanites, the HITTITES, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.
naman

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Albin wrote:
<quoted text> If you are really a European (and especially from Norway) please dont talk about issues you dont know ;) i know what im saying, however i have also said that all imaginary friends have almost the same meaning and goals and their religion has one one propose "to cover all the world" (christians and muslims, cuz with Torrah is another issue) > If you have a specific problem with their imaginary friend (ALLAH) thats not my concern, cuz i dont even give a fuck about your imaginary friend, for me thats all the same, but because i have studied religions and i know them and i read some nonsense here i wrote some point to let everybody know where you in this forum were wrong. thats all bye and stay well
Hello.
Perhaps the most common way for Muslims to flee from facts they do not like, is to claim - claims are cheap - that the opposite part do not know what they are talking about. An extra entertaining claim in your case, as Albania for 2 generations was - and likely still is, even if there has been progeress - the most backward country in Europe: "The Communist Lighthouse in Europe".

It is many years since I learnt how to read, and many years since I read the Quran for the first time - and note that I said "for the first time". I also have been travelling a lot in my life. Globe trotting, hitch hiking and later by more convetional means. I have not only read about, but seen and met and experienced several religions and many cultures, included Islam and more than a dozen Muslim countries (included Afghanistan by the way).

Get down from your haughty horse and point your haughty nose a bit closer to earth with your (claimed) book knowledge and wishful thinking --- and cheap claims about others.

The only thing we seem to agree on, is that Allah must be imaginary - no god would deliver as the basis for his religion a book as full of wrong facts, other errors, contradictions, etc. as the Quran.

(Not being a religious person, I would be tempted to say the same about Yahweh, but all the vitnesses to what happened around Jesus, make me less sure about Yahweh.(Note that Yahweh and Allah are so totally different, that in spite of what Islam and Muslims claim, those two are not the same god.))

"Muhammadans, not Muslims".
Goodro84

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Take s look at this residual income and start earning today only $7 a month http://pennymatrix.com/goodro84

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
Exodus 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Your own self, and said to them,'I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven; and all this land that I have spoken of I give to your descendants, and they shall inherit it forever.’
The Bible says the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel married and bred with other Arab tribes ...
... but Isaac, NOT Ishamel, was Abraham's recognized successor.
Mujahid

Red Oak, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
from huffingtonpost:
"Traditional Christian belief is that Jesus had died on the cross. Among early Christian sects were the followers of the Docetic view, whereby the crucified Jesus was an image, a phantom or perhaps even a replacement ...
"Similarly, in the Quran, Jesus was not crucified but instead 'they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them'(Quran 4:157)" ...
islam is just another heretical gnostic "gospel".
Whatever Islam and the Noble Quran says is the real Truth.
Jesus brought the True Message of Compassion, practical wisdom, Love and Forgiveness for the mankind. He never ever said that he is the son of God. Essentially he brought the Message of Islam, but the Jews and the Romans refused to listen to this great Messenger of Allah. They tried to punish him and did not know that God is behind him.

Jesus would be back on to this planet about 40 years before the Day of Judgement as a Reformer and Helper of mankind.

Jesus is mentioned with great respect in our Noble Quran. Please read it with an open mind and heart.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Islam and the Noble Quran says is the real Truth.
Jesus brought the True Message of Compassion, practical wisdom, Love and Forgiveness for the mankind. He never ever said that he is the son of God. Essentially he brought the Message of Islam, but the Jews and the Romans refused to listen to this great Messenger of Allah. They tried to punish him and did not know that God is behind him.
Jesus would be back on to this planet about 40 years before the Day of Judgement as a Reformer and Helper of mankind.
Jesus is mentioned with great respect in our Noble Quran. Please read it with an open mind and heart.
Blah, Blah, Blah.
You are an evil Muslim that took an oath to the dead man Muhammad to take part in Muslims Jihad to preserve the evil life sttle of Muhammad.

You cannot deny this truth Muslim!
The whole history of Muhammad's Muslim religion is based on those facts.
Muslims lie, rape, rob and murder to preserve the plunder life style of Muhammad.

With out committing evil and putting the fear of Muslims in those that Muslims murder the religion of Muhammad would collapse.

You are screwed Muslim, you took an oath to uphold those evil principles of Muhammad's Jihad.

Muslims ignore Gods command "Thou shall not kill"
The whole religion of Muslims is doing evil and putting the fear of Muslims in the world.

You need to read the Quran Muslim!
Muhammad dictated all the evil for Muslims to do in the Quran.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.

Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Its all there written in the Quran.
"Kill the infidel"

The evil of Muslims is that they ignore Gods Command:'Thou shall not kill".
news

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Huffington post is a Muslim blog an they can publish any lie they want.

I cannot believe the writter has put down typical lies by Islamist as an article.

She mentioned Mary is mentioned 34 times in the Quran, however does shw know Quran lied about her origin? Quran mistakenly said Mary is Aaron's sister. Arraon exited thounsand years before Arron was Mose's brother.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Islam and the Noble Quran says is ...
... a corruption of Biblical truth that was passed from a Jinn to an illiterate orphan named Muhammad.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... but Isaac, NOT Ishamel, was Abraham's recognized successor.
So what? How is that red herring relevant?

Abraham was an ARAB. Isaac was an ARAB. Jacob aka Israel was an ARAB. The Bible says the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel who all married and bred with other ARAB tribes. Ergo only Palestinian and Israeli ARABS have any claim to being the descendants of Abraham

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that God promised anything to Jews. Nada, zip, nothing. However, there is a prophecy in Ezekiel which says God is going to slaughter all the Ashkenazi who invade the Land of Canaan to murder and rob Abraham's SEED. It says when God gets finished with these lying, thieving murdering Ashkenazi, there will be so many corpses that it will take months to bury them all.

Get it?
rogerali

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Of all the stupid claims against Quran, this is the probably the most stupid- and funny part is, I keep hearing it

So Quran "mistakenly" called Mary as Aaron's sister? ok good. Then answer these questions please:

1. Was Aaron, the brother of Moses, the only Aaron who EVER existed?

2. Why did Quran use Aaron's name instead of Moses, a far more accomplished figure, and the prophet who has been mentioned THE MOST in the Quran?

3. Why would the "author" of Quran make such a blatant mistake on purpose in the first place? Didn't "he" know that "he" had mentioned Moses and Aaron, and Jesus and Mary dozens of times elsewhere in the same book, and such a "blunder" would be caught right away?
news wrote:
Huffington post is a Muslim blog an they can publish any lie they want.
I cannot believe the writter has put down typical lies by Islamist as an article.
She mentioned Mary is mentioned 34 times in the Quran, however does shw know Quran lied about her origin? Quran mistakenly said Mary is Aaron's sister. Arraon exited thounsand years before Arron was Mose's brother.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? How is that red herring relevant?
Abraham was an ARAB. Isaac was an ARAB. Jacob aka Israel was an ARAB. The Bible says the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel who all married and bred with other ARAB tribes. Ergo only Palestinian and Israeli ARABS have any claim to being the descendants of Abraham
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that God promised anything to Jews. Nada, zip, nothing. However, there is a prophecy in Ezekiel which says God is going to slaughter all the Ashkenazi who invade the Land of Canaan to murder and rob Abraham's SEED. It says when God gets finished with these lying, thieving murdering Ashkenazi, there will be so many corpses that it will take months to bury them all.
Get it?
Still don't understand how you can claim that Abraham was an Arab. He was born in Mesopotamia. The Arabs only spread out across the region at the time of the Muslim Conquest.
Issac got the blessing from Abraham who got the blessing from God that the land would be for his people.

You deny one reality which doesn't suit you while making up your own theory on Ezekiel. Adding Ashkenazi. Nice touch.

Its amazing how in denial some people are. 99% of studies disagree with you. The majority of Ashkenazi Jews are descended from the Jews of the past.

Arabs are from Arabia not from Mesopotamia.

Since: Nov 12

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

I an Jesus Christ as I've always I said and as everyone has always very well known.
Starting to come clean are we,?.
Allow me to guess why.
Because your up shit creek in a barbed wire canoe without a paddle ,
Am I right ,?????????

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

rtloder wrote:
I an Jesus Christ as I've always I said and as everyone has always very well known.
Starting to come clean are we,?.
Allow me to guess why.
Because your up shit creek in a barbed wire canoe without a paddle ,
Am I right ,?????????
Muslims are void of God in their life.
If you watched that song video it will teach you what God is all about.
Living life with love for your neighbor is what God is all about.
The joy of giving and receiving love.
A gift God gives to every one.
Your soul is dead Muslim.
You preach the deception of the dead man Muhammad's life.
This video has more God in it then the Muslim religion will ever have.
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are void of God in their life.
If you watched that song video it will teach you what God is all about.
Living life with love for your neighbor is what God is all about.
The joy of giving and receiving love.
A gift God gives to every one.
Your soul is dead Muslim.
You preach the deception of the dead man Muhammad's life.
This video has more God in it then the Muslim religion will ever have.
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RKpihFvJpY8XX

Fats is not a good advertisement for religion.
And neither is mirth and mistletoe.
No need to elaborate why.
But let me say by his .
Muslims don't need to be encouraged in kissing , in fact it's the opposite that Islam is franchised to do.
Loving your neighbour was the option we had , unfortunately the neighbours were more than willing to bury that idea, which emanated from man not from God.
He just let us have a chance.
I chose Salafi as the Chosen because Christianity chose Zionism.
But I actually wouldn't have been able to do that except for me feeing well being is fulfilling the expectation of the Metaphysical Being the Mehdi.
As you very well know He has no role in Christianity , therefore Allah must be pursuing the Islamic agenda.
No ,! absolutely NO kidding allowed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Aug 8 thinkabout it 1
Low attendance doesn't stop Bonifay Southern Go... Jul '14 June bug 3
Televangelist Joel Osteen shuns lavish lifestyl... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Hot Babe 328
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Jul '14 Wreaking Ball GUY 59
Joyce Meyer's $23,000 Toilet: A Symbol Of The P... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Joe 27
The Dixie Melody Boys at Willards Campground Ju... Jul '14 Tom Dooley 1
Pastor Says Parents Should 'Alienate' Gay Kids,... Jun '14 Alienation 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gospel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••