New Nigeria museum fetes late Afrobea...

New Nigeria museum fetes late Afrobeat singer Fela

There are 1 comment on the Albany Times Union story from Oct 16, 2012, titled New Nigeria museum fetes late Afrobeat singer Fela. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

Femi Kuti, left, and Yeni Kuti, right, children of Afro beat legend Fela Kuti, attend the opening of Kalakuta Museum in Lagos, Nigeria, on Monday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

AGENT JOSEPH

Lagos, Nigeria

#1 Oct 17, 2012
DO YOU REALLY NEED A RICH,SEXY,HOT SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY
THEN CONTACT ME ON ..08107906879 (AGENT JOSEPH)
Are you good in bed ??do you really need a rich hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,go ld ladies,cash money ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DE LTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,RIVER S,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA,IBADAN, ONDO,BENIN,we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethnic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is David Just a Little Weird? : The David Lynch... Feb 5 Trump Plotza 1
News No autonomy for Hungarians, says Romanian presi... (Feb '09) Dec '16 Dumb Strahd 810
News Autonomy Calls Raises Romanian Hackles (Mar '06) Jul '16 Magyarization of ... 65
News Media in Croatia again refer to Nikola Tesla as... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ivana Nikolic 1
News Kentucky State University President Raymond Bur... (May '16) May '16 trex 4
News Where Obama's heritage is an asset (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News I don't have Aids: Tuku (Mar '08) May '15 tyga 103
More from around the web