Top 10 World Music Albums Of 2012

Top 10 World Music Albums Of 2012

There are 1 comment on the National Public Radio story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Top 10 World Music Albums Of 2012. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

This list is almost entirely African, drawn from my work this year with Afropop Worldwide .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Dante

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Dec 22, 2012
The last decade Ethiopians had produced beautiful music and now can compete with musically giant countries like Congo, Angola, Nigeria and South Africa. We shall surpase these four countries soon. I am sure we will produce more talents in the coming future. We still need more Music, theater and Art schools in every region of Ethiopia. Country can not call itself civilised with out high cultural activity of its citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethnic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why you should forget summer and turn on your T... Apr 16 Yeti 3
News Is David Just a Little Weird? : The David Lynch... Feb '17 Trump Plotza 1
News No autonomy for Hungarians, says Romanian presi... (Feb '09) Dec '16 Dumb Strahd 810
News Autonomy Calls Raises Romanian Hackles (Mar '06) Jul '16 Magyarization of ... 65
News Media in Croatia again refer to Nikola Tesla as... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ivana Nikolic 1
News Kentucky State University President Raymond Bur... (May '16) May '16 trex 4
News Where Obama's heritage is an asset (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web