61st Annual Traditional Spanish Marke...

61st Annual Traditional Spanish Market In Santa Fe, NM Saturday, July 28 Sunday, July 29

There are 2 comments on the BroadcastNewsroom story from Jun 15, 2012, titled 61st Annual Traditional Spanish Market In Santa Fe, NM Saturday, July 28 Sunday, July 29. In it, BroadcastNewsroom reports that:

The rich Hispanic culture of New Mexico will be celebrated at the 61st Traditional Spanish Market, Saturday and Sunday, July 28th & 29th, 2012 on the Santa Fe Plaza .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadcastNewsroom.

Local

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jun 16, 2012
This is such a waste of time. Nothing but junk for dupes to blow their dough on and run risk of tomain poisoning if eating anything offered. Lots of much better ways to spend time and money.
Okie Watcher

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Yes it is. I like watching all the redneck okies come in and spend their milo and cotton crop money on the crap they sell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethnic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concert Review | Beausoleil: Traditional music ... (Sep '10) Jun '17 every troll here ... 3
News Around the remote: Weird, wild world of 'Twin P... May '17 Fundie Fatwazz Aroma 1
News Why you should forget summer and turn on your T... Apr '17 Yeti 3
News Is David Just a Little Weird? : The David Lynch... Feb '17 Trump Plotza 1
News No autonomy for Hungarians, says Romanian presi... (Feb '09) Dec '16 Dumb Strahd 810
News Autonomy Calls Raises Romanian Hackles (Mar '06) Jul '16 Magyarization of ... 65
News Media in Croatia again refer to Nikola Tesla as... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ivana Nikolic 1
More from around the web