German surveillance is used against d...

German surveillance is used against dissidents

There are 13 comments on the Deutsche Welle story from Apr 23, 2013, titled German surveillance is used against dissidents. In it, Deutsche Welle reports that:

German companies supply the world, including authoritarian regimes, with surveillance technology.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deutsche Welle.

Syrian

New London, CT

#1 Apr 24, 2013
It has helped the Syrian government monitor these rebel terrorists!
rtloder

Winston Hills, Australia

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Syrian wrote:
It has helped the Syrian government monitor these rebel terrorists!

Too Bloomington Right it has .
We know no only what they say --- we also know what they think.
In fact anybody with a pet budgie knows exactly what a terrorist thinks.
CH chumble CH chum dal chum we are good chums when were not being
"dumb chumps" Chumble Hi. I might be allowed to blow myself up today can I take teddy with me chum BL .
(BL means bloody loser).
Syrian

New London, CT

#4 Apr 24, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Bloomington Right it has .
We know no only what they say --- we also know what they think.
In fact anybody with a pet budgie knows exactly what a terrorist thinks.
CH chumble CH chum dal chum we are good chums when were not being
"dumb chumps" Chumble Hi. I might be allowed to blow myself up today can I take teddy with me chum BL .
(BL means bloody loser).
LOL!!!

Since: May 13

Ahmedabad, India

#5 Jun 6, 2013
The germans are quite ahead in the technology and are going to take part in all such events. So will be very much helpful.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#6 Jun 6, 2013
zintel wrote:
The germans are quite ahead in the technology and are going to take part in all such events. So will be very much helpful.
They are experts at monitoring dissidents.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 17, 2013
I have been living in Germany for 5 months already and taking into account how serious the Germans take security and having everything under control, I am pretty sure they will do a very good job
concerned citizen

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2013
Do they use tornillos to extract information? If so, they should be careful as it leaves marks. Water boarding is much preferred.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#9 Jul 17, 2013
tornillo wrote:
I have been living in Germany for 5 months already and taking into account how serious the Germans take security and having everything under control, I am pretty sure they will do a very good job
Yep! The Third Reich were absolute control freaks!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Big German Brother is watching!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2013
haha yes yes, sorry i forgot to mention my name is adolf tornillos, lol!
MUTANTKillerRuss kies

Ware, UK

#13 Aug 5, 2013
Why are the Germans helping the Untersmench Al Ass ad, Hitler wouldn't of agreed with this.
cee

Australia

#14 Aug 5, 2013
zintel wrote:
The germans are quite ahead in the technology and are going to take part in all such events. So will be very much helpful.
You'd know
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#15 Aug 5, 2013
tornillo wrote:
haha yes yes, sorry i forgot to mention my name is adolf tornillos, lol!
So that's how you escaped detection!! LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today's Events Apr 27 shotgun rider 1
News Volt Motorcycles - A New Name In Electric Motor... Apr 23 Solarman 1
News The men were arrested at separate address in So... Apr 22 SirPrize 3
News Pending appeal in federal court, Pittsfield sho... Apr 4 cops are degenerates 5
News Jacki Jing. (Aug '14) Apr 4 Savannah 18
News N.J. lawmaker wants nes for - distracted walking' Mar '16 He Named Me Black... 1
News Manitoba Public Insurance scrapping licence pla... Mar '16 Good Friday 1
More from around the web