VIBE machine: A cure-all for some folks?

VIBE machine: A cure-all for some folks?

There are 79 comments on the Athens Daily Review story from Apr 26, 2007, titled VIBE machine: A cure-all for some folks?. In it, Athens Daily Review reports that:

“I don't understand it, but it works”

Donna Gonzales isn't yet 50, but says her health was on a downhill slope until she started "vibing." Gonzales, owner of RA-LACS, LLC, a commercial cleaning business in Neosho, suffered from chronic bronchial ... via Athens Daily Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Daily Review.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wendy

Denver, CO

#63 Aug 22, 2010
ArrDee wrote:
Quack Quack Quack... Yeah, my father in-law has thrown thousands and thousands of dollars away on this crap. Colloidal Silver, 5 or 6-Sided Water machine, hundreds of super-foods and now some damn thing called "RICE" or "RISE" machine. Yet he still has had no end of health problems, including diabetes and now prostate cancer. This stuff preys on our fear of death and on the hopes of people who are in pain. If you're getting some little tingle from these gizmos, then fine, but that's not healing - it's STEALING.
Gosh I hope you never get sick and need help, maybe your kids will help you suffer too. I am sure that all the food, water, and air your stepdad took in had nothing to do with him getting sick either, and he should just give up and not try to live another day. Let me know how that works out for ya. Remember nothing ventured nothing gained.
Harold Robertson

Madison, TN

#64 Sep 11, 2010
The above comments point out why devices of this kind are lampooned by the medical profession.
There is always some fakers and imitators getting involved and shooting down the good effects and
efficacy of a great health improvement device.
For example, why has not someone of reputation set up and carried out a certified device testing on at least 10 - 20 individuals with cancer and publicized the results in a formal manner?
As it is there is nothing but misinformation floating around and downgrading a potentially life
saving technology and giving the BIG Pharma opportunity to lie to the public in their usual manner.
Wanna know

Boise, ID

#65 Mar 30, 2011
Judy wrote:
I tried the VIBE machine in Cheyenne, Wyoming last week while on vacation. Am looking for a machine/facility in Spokane, Washington. FYI - the gentleman providing VIBE in Cheyenne only charged $5 or nothing, depending on ability to pay. Please e-mail me with info at [email protected] re: spokane, washington facilities. Thanks.
Did you find some one in Spokane Wa?
Wanna know

Boise, ID

#66 Mar 30, 2011
Did u find someone in Spokane Wa?
Fred Tailor

Plano, TX

#67 Apr 2, 2011
I purchased the machine for research. But it did affect me. Resolution of depression and prostatitis was noted as I was checking its wave shapes on oscilloscope. Then my brother being in the room reported his "chronic sinusitis has resolved by being exposed to this for 12 session".It recurred again when he left to california. I don't know what to really make out of it and explain it. Geiger counter shows large amount of ionizing radiation with low penetration up to 3 meters. I wonder if we can filter the vibrations through a container with different herbs. I don't know how it works exactly, I am not sure even if it has long term side effects or not. At this time I have just turned it off and kept it for future research in my room.
craig

Milwaukee, WI

#68 Apr 3, 2011
Fred, why didn't you just go to a vibe center near you to do those few tests?$18,000 is a lot of money to spend on a machine just to turn it off and collect dust.
Suzanne

Austin, TX

#69 May 9, 2011
Sir, if you want accurate information regarding the Vibe Machine or Quantum Pulse, you should speak directly to the man who created it Gene Koonce in Greeley, CO.(800)356-9594 - you won't get any "junk science" from him. He will tell you exactly how it works and why. I have owned a Vibe Machine since 2003 and have witnessed many wonderful transformations. Please don't shoot down the Vibe without doing YOUR due diligence and finding out as much as possible before saying anything negative about it. Asking people who own it, doesn't mean you're getting the answers you need. You should go to the horses mouth and speak to the man who built it. I have been helped by it and have participated in helping others. It's not junk science. It's a science that has been around a long time and he doesn't claim to have anything new. Just having the guts to combine the works of genius' of our past to produce something that can help. Thanks for reading.
ann

New York, NY

#70 Aug 12, 2011
I am looking for a vibe practitioner , somewhere I can go to use a vibe machine? I live in New York city. Help!
thanks,
Ann
Dennis

Austin, TX

#71 Sep 15, 2011
I own the Vibe and have used it alot on people and pets and can say it does work! I would say buy the vibe. Very durable too.
Nadia

Del Mar, CA

#72 Nov 10, 2011
I am looking for someone in the San Diego area who uses the Vibe machine. I used it before and it helped me with my energy. Please let me know, I am having an operation therefore I want use it before my operation.
Darrel

Lincoln, NE

#73 May 1, 2012
Does anyone out there know the name of the gentleman in Cheyenne, WY that sells/services the "VIBE TECHNOLOGY" machine? It is important that I contact him. Thank you
rytlewski

Milwaukee, WI

#74 May 2, 2012
Darrel wrote:
Does anyone out there know the name of the gentleman in Cheyenne, WY that sells/services the "VIBE TECHNOLOGY" machine? It is important that I contact him. Thank you
His name is Gary Kelley (might be spelled Kelly). Very nice man. When I lived in Cheyenne, I VIBED twice a week at his place. Sorry that I no longer have is number. Hope this helps.
Sophie

Los Angeles, CA

#76 May 16, 2012
What do you mean by VIBE Machine?
A medical machine?

Perhaps you can try this page:
http://www.ecvv.com/product/Medicine-Medical....
http://www.ecvv.com/product_directory/ECG-Mac...

Hope everything goes well.
Pat

Loveland, CO

#77 Dec 31, 2012
I have been Vibing for over six years and highly recommend it. I have had fantastic results without using any medication or treatment for hepatitis C.
I am also aware of many other people who have had good results with arthritis,migrains and various other alements
Arlene

Wilton, CT

#78 Feb 26, 2013
I have a VIBE-type machine for sale. It is the Biocharger Advanced Unit purchased for $25,000 because we were desperately ill with Lyme disease. I truly believe this unit helped us all heal. Now we are healthy and am willing to sell. Please contact me if you are interested at [email protected]
Coleen Kelley

Tallassee, AL

#79 Aug 28, 2013
Would like to know if there is a Vibe machine anywhere in central Alabama used one in Cheyenne Wyoming and it really made me better.
Colin OConnor

East Syracuse, NY

#80 Nov 3, 2013
I am selling a VIBE Machine, it has several years of use, but completely new parts. We experienced amazing results from the machine, and now are ready to pass it along as the initial health problems have been resolved.
Brand new one of these machines costs upwards of $15,000-$18,000. We are currently asking $8,500.
Contact me at [email protected]
katel

Newburgh, NY

#82 Apr 20, 2014
Anyone know where I could use a Vibe machine in midHudson Valley area of New York?(Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, Ulster NY, or Conn, Northern NJ)

Thanks
VIBE locations

Port Washington, WI

#83 Apr 21, 2014
katel wrote:
Anyone know where I could use a Vibe machine in midHudson Valley area of New York?(Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, Ulster NY, or Conn, Northern NJ)
Thanks
http://www.thequantumpulse.com/index.htm

This is a list of places in New York.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Treasure from TRASH Aug 9 ADLER GETS BOOT -... 1
News Government of Canada Partners with Life Science... Jul '15 The Big Steaming ... 1
News 2 C or not 2 C-that is the question Jul '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Rubin: Alive and grateful, first refugees from ... Jun '15 mechanicmr 2
News Nicotine Itself Isn't The Real Villain Jun '15 Jaimie 3
News 1985 Peterbilt 359 wins Shell SuperRigs Jun '15 Gale Asker 2
News Solar a tough sell, but working Jun '15 Tickle Me Harper 8
More from around the web