VIBE machine: A cure-all for some folks?

VIBE machine: A cure-all for some folks?

There are 79 comments on the Athens Daily Review story from Apr 26, 2007, titled VIBE machine: A cure-all for some folks?. In it, Athens Daily Review reports that:

“I don't understand it, but it works”

Donna Gonzales isn't yet 50, but says her health was on a downhill slope until she started "vibing." Gonzales, owner of RA-LACS, LLC, a commercial cleaning business in Neosho, suffered from chronic bronchial ... via Athens Daily Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Daily Review.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nick Samadani

Anaheim, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2007
I am a physician with Bipolar Disorder. I had tried all forms of treatment and was on 6 different psychotropic meds.
With only three months of Vibe, I am on one medication and fully functional at my old career after eight years of absence.
For $20 a treatment, we are talking a real bargain.
Rob Garcia

Garden City, NY

#2 Sep 5, 2007
The Vibe is apparently a copy of the first device of this type, i believe it was called the BELS machine.
I have heard people getting better results from a device called the SEAD. A website I saw it for sale: www.bels-tech.com
The SEAD is the newer version of the BELS.
Laura Mason

Boulder, CO

#3 Sep 21, 2007
I just want to respond to Mr. Garcia's comment and clarify that indeed the VIBE Machine is not a copy of anything, but an original. Many are now trying hard to copy the VIBE Machine but my family and I have not found anyone out there with the integrity and support and caring that even comes close to what the VIBE Technologies people have to offer.

Certainly, all inventors creating Multi wave oscillators utilize the genius of predecessors such as Nikola Tesla, Royal Rife, and Georges Lakhovsky, but this is common practice and not to be confused with "copying."

Thanks for listening.
Edward Peterson

Fullerton, CA

#4 Sep 24, 2007
I had a look at the Vibe Patent and it clearly shows the BELS device was invented prior to the Vibe. The BELS patents are actually attached to the Vibe patent as references. The BELS was invented in the 1990's and the Vibe was made around 2000. I've also seen a picture of the first BELS device. When you compare the two machines, they are so similar, it is obvious the Vibe is a reverse-engineered copy of the BELS. When you ask the Vibe people anything technical about how their machine works, all you get is junk science, they don't seem to really know what they are talking about. They mention the Vibe creates holograms of dolphins and the likes - come on people, this is fantasy.
I have a suspicion that the Vibe patent is a fraud and should be investigated.
Also, I heard Mr Koonce on a conference call claiming that there is laser technology in the machine and this is what makes it better than the Bels. But the laser in the Vibe is actually an LED light, which is not technically a laser! An LED serves no more functionality than a flashlight.

People should do the necessary due diligence before spending $18K.

My findings are that the Bels device is not being made anymore. The developers of the Bels have replaced it with an upgraded device called the Sead. It is transportable, being more compact and smaller than the Vibe.

Hope this clarifies the issue or at least inspires further probing into this matter.
where can I find SEAD

Astoria, NY

#5 Sep 26, 2007
I went to the bels website and there is no information on where to go to actually use the machine. I am very interested in trying this technology.
Rob Garcia wrote:
The Vibe is apparently a copy of the first device of this type, i believe it was called the BELS machine.
I have heard people getting better results from a device called the SEAD. A website I saw it for sale: www.bels-tech.com
The SEAD is the newer version of the BELS.
gail wendel

West Milford, NJ

#6 Sep 30, 2007
Rob, check it out, go to www.energizeforhealth.com
This site is designed for information for the public. The SEAD system is the next generation BELS system from the original developers. There is a chat room on that site for people to chat with one another. If you are interested in experiencing the device either go to the website and find energy centers on the home page and contact those people or you can call me at the number on the site.
Joe Lucia

Lindsay, OK

#7 Oct 6, 2007
I have just bought a SEAD 12000 system about a month ago and am quite happy with it.

It is all very confusing since the original developers of the BELS machine went off in different tangents... at least 2 of them that I know of. They would be the makers of "Bio-Charger" and the SEAD manufacturer.

Unfortuneately, I found all this out a little late. I was looking to buy a Vibe machine but then found what seemed superior for a lower price, called the "Evenstar 12000". It is true that the vibe machine is a reverse engineered BELS machine.

However, I was led to believe that the Evenstar was superior or a next generation SEAD.

The Evenstar 12000 in reality IS the SEAD 12000 so I basically bought a relabelled SEAD.

I confirmed that they come from the same manufacturer.

The equipment is great but I could have bought it for less and didn't much like being deceived.

Anyway, I chose this technology because it is continually being updated and because any other "vibe" machines are only AC. DC apparently has additional benefits over AC.

I was also made aware of the importance of the large centre plasma tube, which nobody else has either.

So if you want to buy one, do your homework. You will likely buy a SEAD system, since it has the newest technology at a good price.

I have spoken to Gail Wendel many times since finding out that an evenstar is a really a SEAD and she was very helpful and continues to be.

In fact, even though I bought an "Evenstar", she is willing to help me with advice and support just as if I had bought a SEAD from her website.

So that is pretty amazing.
trina corey vibe

Leesburg, FL

#9 Oct 13, 2007
want to sell my vibe for less than you can buy
paid 19,000 will take its new for 14,000
gene knoonce from greeely made this for me and my family
email me at [email protected]
Ella Ivanova

Tacoma, WA

#10 Oct 16, 2007
Having experience boths the vibe and also the same SEAD system they sells at http://www.bels-tech.com mentionings in above postings.
I can say boths work. The SEAD's full system make me feel most very balanced and for me it is my prefer choice of these kinds of multi waves machines. The Vibe for me feels maybe too strong. but it is my experience and its may be different for others. if you can try both vibe and SEAD systems to see of which one is best for you.
It great technology!
Harmony

Boulder, CO

#11 Oct 27, 2007
I don't understand why people are using this space to competitively push technologies other than the V.I.B.E. Machine. People I know who have the V.I.B.E. Machine available for others to use are gentle, generous, and kind. If someone is ill and cannot afford it, they can always have low-cost and even no-cost treatments.

None of these technological subtle energy treatments can make any health claims, but some are totally amazing and worth trying out.

Blessings and healing energy to all,
Harmony
Josh

San Francisco, CA

#12 Nov 8, 2007
Hello,

I am very uneducated on these multi wave oscillating technologies. However, I do have relatives that are currently using the VIBE machine. I have spent some time trying to research and simply find out the fundamental mechanics of how the machine operates but have been unsuccesful. If someone has a website or other information source I could reference it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh
Bill Watt

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#13 Dec 10, 2007
Edward Peterson wrote:
I had a look at the Vibe Patent and it clearly shows the BELS device was invented prior to the Vibe. The BELS patents are actually attached to the Vibe patent as references. The BELS was invented in the 1990's and the Vibe was made around 2000. I've also seen a picture of the first BELS device. When you compare the two machines, they are so similar, it is obvious the Vibe is a reverse-engineered copy of the BELS. When you ask the Vibe people anything technical about how their machine works, all you get is junk science, they don't seem to really know what they are talking about. They mention the Vibe creates holograms of dolphins and the likes - come on people, this is fantasy.
I have a suspicion that the Vibe patent is a fraud and should be investigated.
Also, I heard Mr Koonce on a conference call claiming that there is laser technology in the machine and this is what makes it better than the Bels. But the laser in the Vibe is actually an LED light, which is not technically a laser! An LED serves no more functionality than a flashlight.
People should do the necessary due diligence before spending $18K.
My findings are that the Bels device is not being made anymore. The developers of the Bels have replaced it with an upgraded device called the Sead. It is transportable, being more compact and smaller than the Vibe.
Hope this clarifies the issue or at least inspires further probing into this matter.
Thanks so much for your comments on the VIBE machine. In my humble opinion, it does not matter, to me, how this device came into existance. The VIBE machine works. I came to this conclusion after doing many hours of research. I agree that 18k is a lot of money to pay for anything.....that's the main reason i did the research. I did'nt want to buy a pig in a poke, so to speak......so, I found a person in my neck of the woods that had a VIBE machine and suggested that I do 10 sessions (in order to give the machine a fair trial) which I did.

The result was great.....I experienced a tremendous amount of increased energy along with a sence of well-being.

The trouble I have with the SEAD machine is that I can't find anyone locally so I can give it a test run......even though it is a lot less than the VIBE machine it is not by any means cheap.
LRay

Brownwood, TX

#14 Jan 10, 2008
Nick Samadani wrote:
I am a physician with Bipolar Disorder. I had tried all forms of treatment and was on 6 different psychotropic meds.
With only three months of Vibe, I am on one medication and fully functional at my old career after eight years of absence.
For $20 a treatment, we are talking a real bargain.
How often did you vibe during those 3 months?
LRay

Brownwood, TX

#15 Jan 10, 2008
Have been vibing for about 20 days. How often did you vibe during those 3 months & how many minutes each session?
seader

Oakley, CA

#16 Jan 15, 2008
The FDA has investigated the vibe and it will be listed shortly. Myunderstanding is the sead is a renamed held and good luck getting to talk to the owner which you can do with the vibe. Do your homework! There is even a brand that has mercury! Can you believe that? No question about the vibes support, its great. Having said that try as many as you want and buy what works for you.
seader

Oakley, CA

#17 Jan 15, 2008
sorry, meant a renamed bels
Clare

Fresno, CA

#18 Feb 17, 2008
Harmony wrote:
I don't understand why people are using this space to competitively push technologies other than the V.I.B.E. Machine. People I know who have the V.I.B.E. Machine available for others to use are gentle, generous, and kind. If someone is ill and cannot afford it, they can always have low-cost and even no-cost treatments.

Blessings and healing energy to all,
Harmony
Where can you receive free VIBE treatments? The people that deal with VIBE centers are ALL about money.The celebrities that own them etc... I never heard a word about helping people with no means have access to the machine. The machine does not have to cost 18,000-the SEAD is 8,000 and is the direct decendent of the original Bels machine.The VIBE works enough to get you started on a healing path with this technology,but the SEAD is 1/2 the price and works exponentially better.I'm not bashing it for business reasons but for healing reasons.The VIBE is a copy of a broken bels machine that Gene repaired and then tried to market as his own.He was a TV repairman before a broken Bels machine landed in his TV repair shop.Figure it out for yourselves....
Healing to all!!!
MTR

Spokane, WA

#19 Feb 24, 2008
Please comment on the difference between the SEAD AC and DC. If only buying one, which would you get/ which is the most helpful?
Alexander

Madrid, Spain

#20 Feb 25, 2008
Clare wrote:
<quoted text>
The VIBE works enough to get you started on a healing path with this technology,but the SEAD is 1/2 the price and works exponentially better.I'm not bashing it for business reasons but for healing reasons.The VIBE is a copy of a broken bels machine that Gene repaired and then tried to market as his own.He was a TV repairman before a broken Bels machine landed in his TV repair shop.Figure it out for yourselves....
Healing to all!!!
Hello Clare, do you have personal experience with both type of machines? What is you background? I'm an osteopath/natural therapist considering of buying this technology for my practice in Europe. The information is quite confusing since all verdors say that theirs is the original and the best and the other one is a fraud. I would really appreciate information on personal experience. Thanks
Alexander

Madrid, Spain

#21 Feb 25, 2008
@MTR
have a look at http://www.evenstar-tech.com/Site%20Body/01.H...
They explain the difference. However, if you read it, it basically means that you should buy both. Depending on what you are seeking you can choose AC or DC. Me being an osteopath, it seems that the AC would suit the needs of the practice better.
However so many seem to be in favor of the Vibe. So: I don't know what to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Cybernetic Brain and Implant Revolution (Mar '15) May 14 thyru6534 5
News Furion Motorcycle's Awesome Hybrid Rotary Concept May 9 Solarman 1
News Ecoped eBike travels 60km on single charge (Feb '09) Apr 24 mrrighttype1 35
News Need a way to unplug? Austin moms want you to g... Mar '17 AustinPhartss 1
News From fentanyl to illegal firearms: Top 5 Manito... Jan '17 The Ghostof DonBa... 4
News Saskatoon Library Launches Read for Reconciliat... Jan '17 Sarah Pale-Face -... 8
News Don't Call It Krautrock (Mar '10) Jan '17 tony briar mitchell 2
More from around the web