Don't Give Up On Us - David Soul

Don't Give Up On Us - David Soul

There are 3 comments on the The WAVE 92.1 story from Oct 29, 2009, titled Don't Give Up On Us - David Soul. In it, The WAVE 92.1 reports that:

David Soul will always be remembered as half of television's hip '70s cop duo #Starsky & Hutch, but he actually started his professional career as a folksinger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The WAVE 92.1.

Ally

Walsall, UK

#1 Dec 22, 2009
David is still one of my all time favourite singers. I love the albums he recorded and still play them regularly. A great actor with great musicality...a lovely voice.
fdg

Bangkok, Thailand

#5 Mar 22, 2010
fgfh

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#6 Oct 20, 2011
Ally wrote:
David is still one of my all time favourite singers. I love the albums he recorded and still play them regularly. A great actor with great musicality...a lovely voice.
Ah, yes... I remember now that David Soul was almost as big a star as "teen idol" type singer as he was a television cop back in the day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easy-Listening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A 'AYM' single in gratitude for A.R.Rahman and GVM Aug 9 K-DJ 1
News Library's movie, music collection grows with ne... (Oct '15) Oct '15 wowsex 1
News The Soo To-Do List (Jun '15) Jun '15 silence of the sh... 1
News Video: Harry Potter Cast Reunites in Remix of S... (Feb '14) Mar '15 Abercrombiebuzz 3
News German-language pop superstar Udo Juergens dies (Dec '14) Dec '14 UDJ 1
News Search for New Jersey's 'Best Musical Theatre V... (Sep '14) Sep '14 AIPAC the musical 1
News My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug '14 marti eton square 4
More from around the web