Cecilio & Kapono to play shows in Redondo Beach, Cerritos

Full story: Daily Breeze
Nearly four decades after they first met, Santa Barbara-born musician Cecilio David Rodriguez and his Hawaiian musical partner, Henry Kapono Ka'aihue, continue to perform Island music influenced by some of the greats of rock and pop. Full Story
SAM INSOUTHBAY AMERICA

Torrance, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2010
i honestly wish i can be their even thow i just found out who this group is . its gud native sounds from bands with a positive outlook on life that many american are deprived from ., since io have been doing research its difficult to find insperational bands consistantly playing @ LOcalS ANY WHERE , but i know their are out their ... wich reminds me of my most recent sit in with STAN CHAMBERS a very inspiring positive person someone who i know who he is but my memory of him seems to be out of mind i meet with him @ THE KATY GEISSERT LIBRARY . where he spoke on his career ., very positive outlook on life he has since dealing with live televised tragedy and interveiws ., i never had the chance to ask him what live telecast he did that brought him great joy in his career or most positive interveiw he's done.,... any ways i time to remember and forever hold in your heart is the positive joyfull times of your life and people you meet !!...
More Music From C and K

Santa Monica, CA

#2 Sep 17, 2010
Wish I'd seen this earlier, have been a fan for only about 35 years of their 4 decades together and love that music as much as their voices delivering it.
Truly upbeat and positive vibes, friends and family stuff but they make you feel like part of the family in just a few passes on the guitars.
Hope that they consider producing more CD's, the world could use some more Cecilio & Kapono to help us get by these days.
Mahalo to everyone just because I'm humming a tune of theirs about Friends and it makes me feel like hugging whoever is nearby...and that would be the silly dogs again. When the husband comes home, he's going to find me in Aloha Friday wear with a pineapple drink in hand, might even try a hula step or two if he can keep his laughter under control while I swivel and drivel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easy-Listening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
German-language pop superstar Udo Juergens dies Dec '14 UDJ 1
Search for New Jersey's 'Best Musical Theatre V... Sep '14 AIPAC the musical 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug '14 marti eton square 4
Marie Osmond (Nov '08) Aug '14 angel7821 14
Video: Harry Potter Cast Reunites in Remix of S... (Feb '14) Jul '14 Armed Dangerous 2
Tell us what you think (May '14) May '14 Telephone Road 1
Thoroughly Modern Millie' in Newton sparks cont... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shalimarr 1
More from around the web