Zsa Zsa: My battle is about to start

There are 11 comments on the ABS-CBN News story from Jul 15, 2012, titled Zsa Zsa: My battle is about to start. In it, ABS-CBN News reports that:

MANILA, Philippines After staying by the side of Comedy King Dolphy as he battled chronic obstructive pulmonary disease for years, singer Zsa Zsa Padilla said her battle is just starting after they brought the actor to his final resting place on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABS-CBN News.

crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Zsa Zha Padilla should marry our President PNoy. Pnoy and Zsa Zsa are both compatible. Pinoy is an Aquarius while Zsa Zsa is a Gemini. Zsa Zsa looks very young , very pretty, classy , lively, youthful ,considerate, versatile, communicative, witty, adaptable, and I know too many Gemini people, don't want to be alone. Who knows Zsa Zsa Padilla could be our First Lady of President Aquino. I think this is amazing! PNOY and Zsa Zsa Padilla. Why not.

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#2 Jul 15, 2012
crystal wrote:
Zsa Zha Padilla should marry our President PNoy. Pnoy and Zsa Zsa are both compatible. Pinoy is an Aquarius while Zsa Zsa is a Gemini. Zsa Zsa looks very young , very pretty, classy , lively, youthful ,considerate, versatile, communicative, witty, adaptable, and I know too many Gemini people, don't want to be alone. Who knows Zsa Zsa Padilla could be our First Lady of President Aquino. I think this is amazing! PNOY and Zsa Zsa Padilla. Why not.
Any woman will do as long as it's not you or Visayas LOL!
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Any woman will do as long as it's not you or Visayas LOL!
Hey Briton, leave Filipino alone! Get lost! Go feed your kids!
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Don't worry Zsa Zsa you just get through it okay. I think it is about time that you should love back yourself. To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die. Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 15, 2012
she's just a gold digger anyways, typical filipina lol!! Yeah I bet filipina women just think lolos are cute lol lol
National Alliance

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Jul 15, 2012
I thought the lady from Green Acres died long ago
chief mate

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Jul 15, 2012
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
she's just a gold digger anyways, typical filipina lol!! Yeah I bet filipina women just think lolos are cute lol lol
Yawwn... typical comment from an american reject gutter trash.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 15, 2012
chief mate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawwn... typical comment from an american reject gutter trash.
yawn... typical comment from a trolling reject from insest diluted genes.

Since: Jun 12

Mandaluyong, Philippines

#9 Jul 15, 2012
everything will be fine. she's a strong woman, she has her children to whom she will get her strength.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 16, 2012
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
typical filipina as you say? well...

congratulations! because the best generalizing and stereotyping definitely goes to you...LOL!
National Alliance

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jul 17, 2012
Green acres is the life for me, farm living is the only way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easy-Listening Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: Harry Potter Cast Reunites in Remix of S... (Feb '14) Mar '15 Abercrombiebuzz 3
News German-language pop superstar Udo Juergens dies Dec '14 UDJ 1
News Search for New Jersey's 'Best Musical Theatre V... (Sep '14) Sep '14 AIPAC the musical 1
News My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug '14 marti eton square 4
News Marie Osmond (Nov '08) Aug '14 angel7821 14
Tell us what you think (May '14) May '14 Telephone Road 1
News Thoroughly Modern Millie' in Newton sparks cont... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shalimarr 1
More from around the web