Five biggest boy bands of 2012

Five biggest boy bands of 2012

There are 7 comments on the story from Dec 31, 2012, titled Five biggest boy bands of 2012. In it, reports that:

In 2012 we saw a resurgence of boy bands with One Direction and The Wanted taking over every pop chart in the world.

Join the discussion below, or

White Plains, NY

#1 Dec 31, 2012
One Direction is better tho B)

Since: Sep 12

#2 Dec 31, 2012
People need to stop comparing one direction and the wanted. Like seriously. They both have 2 different sounds of music and personalities.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 31, 2012
The wanted hangs with lindsy lohan

#4 Jan 1, 2013
El Toro Beuno wrote:
The wanted hangs with lindsy lohan
Really? Lindsay Lohan is messed up she was good in the parent trap.

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Ummm. I have been a fan for a long time and never saw them with Lindsey lohan. They talked about her but that's it.

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Okay I just saw it. But they have good intentions. They said they are keeping her out of trouble so she doesn't do stupid stuff! So get all the facts before you just think they are bad people.

Sheffield, UK

#7 Jan 1, 2013
I didn't no sorry!! I like Lindsay Lohan but she needs to get sorted out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellie Goulding defended herself on Twitter afte... 12 hr jennifermarshall444 1
News NYC activist blasts Bill O'Reilly: Quit portray... Sat OPERATION GLADIO 4
News Teen Choice Awards Air Tonight, Nominees Includ... Oct 2 Ikyb 2
News Kelly Clarkson cancels the rest of her tour Sep 29 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Obama, Beyonce part of Global Citizen fest all-... Sep 28 American_Infidel 12
News Kelly Clarkson cancels Canadian and UK tour inc... Sep 28 The Salsoul Orche... 1
News Ben Haenow duets with Kelly Clarkson on his new... Sep 28 The Salsoul Orche... 1
More from around the web