'Flood of Michael Jackson sex abuse v...

'Flood of Michael Jackson sex abuse victims to come forward' after...

There are 35 comments on the Daily Mail story from May 15, 2014, titled 'Flood of Michael Jackson sex abuse victims to come forward' after.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Hero cat who saved autistic boy from dog attack hits national TV: Family tell how they adopted Tara when feline followed them home and became best friends with baby... even though mom's allergic 'Those we lost live in us': Obama opens National September 11 Memorial Museum to sounds of last voicemails left for victims as he says venue will be 'a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michael I Want you back

Croydon, UK

#1 May 15, 2014
This is complete bull shit.these people make me sick they are all discusting pigs.Michael did nothing to any of them.this is about greed Jealousy and lies which has been promoted by none other then diane dimond.she lies constantly
The whole tales been invented by both wade robson and jimmy safechuck.to scam money out of the estate.the allegations are nothing but lies
Through the lies Michael was the truth.Michael
Himself was the victim of a well conceived plan
To extract money from him and now the estate
Michael was the sweetest most beautiful man
His soul pure and full of love and gentleness
Michael was just a nice guy.and I will fight every step of the way for him.so Just leave him alone
Michael rest in perfect peace.your my angel MJ

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#2 May 15, 2014
Wacho Jacko's reputation just keeps sinking further and further down the drain. I can't wait to see the next victim come forward.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#3 May 15, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Wacho Jacko's reputation just keeps sinking further and further down the drain. I can't wait to see the next victim come forward.
MaCaulay, where are you? Still in denial? May the rest of them come forward.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 May 15, 2014
Michael I Want you back wrote:
This is complete bull shit.these people make me sick they are all discusting pigs.Michael did nothing to any of them.this is about greed Jealousy and lies which has been promoted by none other then diane dimond.she lies constantly
The whole tales been invented by both wade robson and jimmy safechuck.to scam money out of the estate.the allegations are nothing but lies
Through the lies Michael was the truth.Michael
Himself was the victim of a well conceived plan
To extract money from him and now the estate
Michael was the sweetest most beautiful man
His soul pure and full of love and gentleness
Michael was just a nice guy.and I will fight every step of the way for him.so Just leave him alone
Michael rest in perfect peace.your my angel MJ
I know this is hard for you but if more people come forward then accept that MJ was a very sick man. Not everyone lies.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#6 May 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is hard for you but if more people come forward then accept that MJ was a very sick man. Not everyone lies.
You are finally getting that Michael was a pedophile but you are still holding on to a tiny sliver of hope. I think someone else might come forward in the future but the latest bombshell has to sink in a little bit. Perhaps more victims will be introduced during Wade Robson's child molestation trial and that is what they are waiting for. It is going to interesting what a jury might reward both Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck if they find their accusations of child molestation to be credible. That means the Michael Jackson estate should be forced to pay them countless millions for their ordeals suffered by the disgusting dead clown in their childhoods. Of course, The Jacksons are not going to like it but that is just tough.

Location hidden

#7 May 15, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are finally getting that Michael was a pedophile but you are still holding on to a tiny sliver of hope. I think someone else might come forward in the future but the latest bombshell has to sink in a little bit. Perhaps more victims will be introduced during Wade Robson's child molestation trial and that is what they are waiting for. It is going to interesting what a jury might reward both Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck if they find their accusations of child molestation to be credible. That means the Michael Jackson estate should be forced to pay them countless millions for their ordeals suffered by the disgusting dead clown in their childhoods. Of course, The Jacksons are not going to like it but that is just tough.
Of course I am holding on, I don't wish for any child to have been molested. Child and animal abuse is the worst thing ever. If it's all true the estate will go bust and MJ's music legacy will be destroyed.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#8 May 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am holding on, I don't wish for any child to have been molested. Child and animal abuse is the worst thing ever. If it's all true the estate will go bust and MJ's music legacy will be destroyed.
His legacy was destroyed years ago and child molestation is always going to be part of his persona. Nevertheless, some will always like the music even if it is on a smaller scale. The Jacksons deserve to get screwed because they did nothing to help Michael when he was still living. It was all about pleasing him to get his money. At least, La Toya Jackson tried telling the truth. The clown should have seeked professional help in a lot of areas. He should have done it after paying off Jordan Chandler in the mid nineties. It is too bad he was so selfish with his foolish narcissism.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#9 May 15, 2014
*sought

Location hidden

#10 May 16, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
His legacy was destroyed years ago and child molestation is always going to be part of his persona. Nevertheless, some will always like the music even if it is on a smaller scale. The Jacksons deserve to get screwed because they did nothing to help Michael when he was still living. It was all about pleasing him to get his money. At least, La Toya Jackson tried telling the truth. The clown should have seeked professional help in a lot of areas. He should have done it after paying off Jordan Chandler in the mid nineties. It is too bad he was so selfish with his foolish narcissism.
MJ said that pedophiles are sick people that need.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#13 May 16, 2014
I don't know why six people won't be enough but I guess if more will be revealed, then I guess that's when some fans will finally decide not to believe Michael. Some fans have opened their eyes to the possibility Michael was not at all innocent in his dealings with children. And by the way, people can still be fans while questioning MJ's true nature with those children.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#15 May 16, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fans are one thing but these empty lived idiots who defend Wacko, they are cultists. Only an exorcism would cure them.
Heavy bleaching may help with the smell while that happens.
Michael I Want you back

UK

#16 May 16, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem like a nice person.but I really hope you see through the web of lies.Michael being the biggest superstar in the world one does it and the rest follow suit.Michael never did anything to anybody.he was Innocent
The sad thing was Michael gave all he had to the world.he wanted to help people because he cared
Because he was nice guy.all these people coming forward is for one thing to scam money out of the estate.brety barnes and macaulay defend Michael
They know michael was a good person they are not hungry for money.jimmy was an arrogant
Showoff who trying to up stage Michael.even as adults they defended him.now he is no longer here to defend himself.its all about the money.all this garbadge belongs in the junk yard .If Michael was
Here I would give him a big hug and tell him everything ok and we are proud of him being himself and the wonderful man he was he will forever be my angel.
Accurate Information

Wolverhampton, UK

#19 May 16, 2014
Jina Wild, "In 2012, following the Jimmy Savile sexual abuse scandal, it was alleged that Brambell had abused two boys aged 12 and 13 backstage at the Jersey Opera House in the 1970s. One of the children was from the Haut de la Garenne children's home." Source: Wikipedia. Notice the word "alleged".
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#20 May 16, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ said that pedophiles are sick people that need.
The clown did say that pedophiles are sick and need help. That it would be a bad idea to have Jack The Ripper sleep in bed with children. Wacko said a lot of screwed up things. So?

The clown wanted the world to think he was just misunderstood.

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#21 May 16, 2014
Didn't Jack The Ripper only murder adult females? I get the idea of a bogeyman, though.

Wolverhampton, UK

#23 May 16, 2014
Jina Wild, my point was about you calling Wilfred Bramble a "child abuser", as if it's a fact. If it's alleged, where's the evidence/proof.

Wolverhampton, UK

#24 May 16, 2014
Jina Wild, the actor's name is/was Wilfrid Brambell, not Wilfred Bramble. A mistake on both our parts.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#26 May 16, 2014
David Clohessy, Executive Director of SNAP, the Survivors' Network of those Abused by Priests, told MailOnline:‘Given Michael Jackson’s popularity and prominence, now victim James Safechuck has come forward, there certainly could be a flood of other victims coming out.

‘We hope that this brave man’s courage will inspire many others to come forward. There could be dozens and dozens and we hope they start to speak up.

‘Some will blast Jackson's latest accuser for his timing. That's wrong. If kids are to be safe from predators, adults must welcome – indeed, be grateful for – abuse reports no matter when they happen.'

He added:‘We hope every single person who saw, suspected or suffered child sex crimes by Jackson will find the courage to step forward.’

You can't disagree with that, unless of course you're an idiot who thinks a dead celebrity is more important.

Wolverhampton, UK

#27 May 16, 2014
Jina Wild, call me "remedial" if you wish. I don't care. I'll use this site how I wish, in the way I find easiest to do. Perhaps you should have checked Wikipedia, in the first place, for the correct spelling of the actor's name.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28 May 16, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
These people aren't fans, they are brainwashed zombies.
I don't know why movie producers hire professional zombie actors. All they need to do is put a photo of Wacko on the end of a stick and get a bunch of brain-dead worshippers to follow it around inside an indoor shopping mall and there you have it, a brand-new Dawn of the Dead movie. And with most floons being very ugly and even going as far to using fake putty to model their nose and chin the the way Wacko's was, there's absolutely no need for makeup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katy Perry's Columbus show rescheduled 22 min They cannot kill ... 1
News Could Beyonce finally win album of the year at ... (Feb '17) Fri Stonetemple 3
News Cher just released a new song called Ooga Boo a... Fri Ive got you babe 5
News Today in Asheville (Jul '08) Aug 3 Rob 48
News Check Out Nicki Minaj's Provocative New Wax Fig... (Aug '15) Aug 1 Alejandrojoaquin110 5
News Lambs Be On Alert: Mariah Carey Is Dropping New... Aug 1 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
News VIDEO: Lindsay Lohan breaks silence on her 'lis... (Mar '14) Jul 31 Operator NumberTwo 7
More from around the web