American Idol Top 10 Girls Perform: Whose Boobs Got a Shout-Out From Nicki Minaj?

There are 1 comment on the E! Online story from Mar 5, 2013, titled American Idol Top 10 Girls Perform: Whose Boobs Got a Shout-Out From Nicki Minaj?. In it, E! Online reports that:

Tonight in Las Vegas, the top 10 ladies performed live for the first time, knowing full well that only five of them will still be in the competition after Ryan Seacrest does away with half of them on Thursday's results show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

concerned parent

Eugene, OR

#1 Mar 8, 2013
I was shocked at Mariah Carey's outfit on Thursday
nights American Idol. The camera man must have thought so too as there was a lot of camera shots
of her chest that night. Do we really want to see that much of her? Have a little class about what you wear please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly Clarkson backs legal weed 13 hr John Kenney is No... 1
News TV miniseries 'Texas Rising' takes big-screen a... May 22 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... May 19 Slowtire 1
News Fox calling an end to 'American Idol' May 19 Mets Fan Forever 3
News Today in history: Hitler commits suicide May 17 Trevor 5
Sandra Lynn's Experience Opening for Kenny Chesney May 15 musicjehad 1
News New Albums: Dwight Yoakum; Wale; The Very Best May 14 Musikologist 5
More from around the web