Harry Styles plans One Direction part...

Harry Styles plans One Direction party, Taylor Swift writes Haylor breakup song

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Harry Styles plans One Direction party, Taylor Swift writes Haylor breakup song. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

It seems that both Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are trying to move past the "Haylor" breakup heard around the world this week, as the National Ledger reported this Thursday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

White Plains, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Steven: thats just sad...I'm a boy & I think that's low for Taylor to write a song about a person and then ruin their lives with it like WTF is the JoBros, John Mayer, & Taylor Lautner now? Harry is just trying to forget this break up & Taylor is just making a hit song about it so then Harry would be able to hear about it all the time...like doesn't she care about the other person not herself?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amy Grant shares voice on pages (Dec '07) 22 hr vinnys gal 88
News Predictable and Deplorable: US Lawmakers Vow to... Nov 24 two faced truth 122
News Wary governors halt, question plan to accept Sy... Nov 23 RustyS 122
News Kelly Clarkson details the extreme morning sick... Nov 21 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Meet the religious right's 20 biggest sex hypoc... Nov 20 serfs up 6
News Today in history: Hitler commits suicide (Apr '15) Nov 20 Lawrence James co... 13
News Christian singer Amy Grant says she's been guid... (Jan '09) Nov 20 Jane Sai 10
More from around the web