Larry the Cable Guy & Bill Engvall Li...

Larry the Cable Guy & Bill Engvall Live in Concert

There are 1 comment on the Huntington News story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Larry the Cable Guy & Bill Engvall Live in Concert. In it, Huntington News reports that:

Huntington, WV. The SMG managed Big Sandy Superstore Arena brings top-selling comedians, Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall, who garnered world-wide recognition as stars of the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" to downtown Huntington for one show only on Friday May 17, 2013 at 7:30pm. Larry's signature "Git R Done" and Bill's signature "Here's Your Sign" ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington News.

thuglife

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I will only go if Aaron Michael fox is the opening act because he is the funniest guy in the world....I mean his gordita joke he told 500 times at the Funnybone was classic he made such a great run at comedy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump platform: Because I said so 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Why - Peanuts' Needed an African-American Chara... 7 hr Will E Lynch 4
News Fainting Spell -- a Fake? (Nov '07) 20 hr Janncee 6
News Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Sat Dianne 7,976
News Dolly Parton's family life subject of TV movie Sat Elsie Layton 1
News Taylor Swift deserves the leadership praise she... Sat IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 12
News Randy Jernigan Releases the Life and Career of ... Fri DanBates 1
More from around the web