Likens closes out Boone County Fair w...

Likens closes out Boone County Fair with entertaining show

There are 4 comments on the Coal Valley News story from Aug 8, 2012, titled Likens closes out Boone County Fair with entertaining show. In it, Coal Valley News reports that:

American Idol season 11 contestant and West Virginia native Chase Likens gave a great performance on the main stage of the Lick Creek Fairgrounds in Danville to close out the entertainment of the 79th Annual Boone County Fair on Saturday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coal Valley News.

Bellevue, WA

#1 Aug 9, 2012
way to go Chase

Gallipolis, OH

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Did he sing at the Mason Co. Fair??? If not, he should have. He's great!

Spurlockville, WV

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Keep up the fair work!!!
Pays great.....
Moose munch

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 5, 2012
I see Chase made it big.
He sang at the Pumpkin Festival too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amy Grant shares voice on pages (Dec '07) 17 hr vinnys gal 88
News Predictable and Deplorable: US Lawmakers Vow to... Nov 24 two faced truth 122
News Wary governors halt, question plan to accept Sy... Nov 23 RustyS 122
News Kelly Clarkson details the extreme morning sick... Nov 21 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Meet the religious right's 20 biggest sex hypoc... Nov 20 serfs up 6
News Today in history: Hitler commits suicide (Apr '15) Nov 20 Lawrence James co... 13
News Christian singer Amy Grant says she's been guid... (Jan '09) Nov 20 Jane Sai 10
More from around the web