Hank Williams Jr. files for divorce

Hank Williams Jr. files for divorce

There are 58 comments on the The Knoxville News Sentinel story from Feb 16, 2007, titled Hank Williams Jr. files for divorce. In it, The Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Country star Hank Williams Jr. has filed for divorce from his wife, Mary Jane, claiming she has a problem with addiction, he said in a statement Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Knoxville News Sentinel.

Gina J

Columbia, TN

#21 Feb 11, 2012
Just trying to look up my old friend Gina Jackson. Is she still married to that sand neega?
unforgiven

Lawrenceburg, TN

#23 Feb 13, 2012
love hank! he is a true suthern the way it should be! keep rocking and dont take shit off noone..
parkcoguy

United States

#24 Mar 3, 2012
Hank was the man at one time but lets face it hes just about done.give up hank. People have to pay to meet you? Who r u. And what makes u so special.you have to have all the new guns on tour with you just so you will draw a crowd. You cant do it by yourself anymore.
Jaybob

United States

#25 Mar 5, 2012
Hank who?
jane doa

Upper Marlboro, MD

#26 Mar 16, 2012
Is maryjane still using drugs? I heard they renewed there vows again.
HANK JR LOYAL FAN

Hamden, CT

#27 Mar 29, 2012
I see nothing wrong with Hank Jr or his actions taken in this situation. He just did what he head to do to keep himself sane and on the right track.
HANK JR LOYAL FAN

Hamden, CT

#28 Mar 29, 2012
It is good that they are back together again and happy. I commend her for cleaning up her act and getting straight. That shows anyone can turn their life around.
Hank 69

Haslet, TX

#29 Jul 26, 2012
Ive been a fan for33years of hanks like the song goes if you dont like hank williamsjr or sr than kiss our ASS
joe

Paris, TN

#30 Jul 27, 2012
Leave it alone
Wow

Nebo, NC

#31 Aug 3, 2012
Past it on by.
John Mark

Memphis, TN

#32 Sep 20, 2012
It's about time someone in public light stands up and speaks out about the same things happening in our country today that brought cities and countrys down in biblical times !!! Hank may not live a perfect life just like many of us but he is speaking out against a cancer in this country called liberalism. Go Bocephus
Hey

Union City, TN

#33 Sep 20, 2012
Ole Hank..... born with a silver spoon in his mouth that he replaced with a whiskey bottle!

When you're handed your Daddy's title....you just begin to feel a little too superior!
John Mark

Memphis, TN

#34 Sep 20, 2012
True he had a headstart but he for sure made his on "Title". He unlike many others will speak for the principles that this country was founded on and obamaism is not one of those.
Jason

Andrews, TX

#35 Sep 20, 2012
Hank or David Allen Cole, who would make the better president? My vote would have to go to Cole, he speaks it like it is much better than Hank.
Mildred

Horn Lake, MS

#36 Sep 20, 2012
Thought he spelled his last name Coe?
what

Cookeville, TN

#37 Oct 22, 2012
idont agree
Ron Swanson

United States

#38 Oct 22, 2012
Hmm... This sounds like a domestic situation that is none of our damn bussiness. It also sounds like alot of people on here are talking out of their ass about things they know little to nothing about. You know they have kids and they read this shit. I can't stand Hank Jr,BTW, but this divorce is none of our damn bussiness. And you all know that I am riight too.
Ron Swanson

United States

#40 Oct 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
who care what you think. hahahahaha old fart
Who care what I think? People who are capable of speaking proper english, you fucking retard. You have no idea how old I am, how can you be so presupntous to guess my age? Oh, yea, it's because you are a mouth breather who goes on the internet and talks out of your ass. I feel I have punked you out pretty good,but if you want some more then bring it stronger, because I have taken it easy on you.
Really

Paris, TN

#42 Nov 5, 2012
Who cares, really? Hank Jr. is just a stinky old a__hole that for some reason or another people in this town seem to worship the fact that he lives here lol.
What is going on

United States

#43 Nov 6, 2012
Hank's business is personal... I know he is a public figure, but this is none of your business... leave him alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George Strait tells the most hilarious story of... 14 hr rlj4321 1
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for 17 hr Been There Done That 4
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI Mon Burp and grin 11
News Today in History - July 20th Jul 21 Judge Prenderghast 5
News Lawrence, Lewis to headline Peck Fest - Jul 20 Sayin 9
News Book Report: The Frontier Nursing Service (Feb '09) Jul 20 pearseami 52
News Kelly Clarkson had fling with Justin Guarini (Feb '14) Jul 16 American Sows 8
More from around the web