Road grows rocky for bands

Road grows rocky for bands

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 23, 2008, titled Road grows rocky for bands. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Traveling from town to town and playing for an audience is the lifeblood of any musician.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Adam

Athens, GA

#1 May 27, 2008
Great perspective. Maybe we can see more increases in convenience charges and service fees!
Sara Yaste

Oakland, CA

#4 May 29, 2008
bio diesel
bikes with trailers
mopeds with trailers
Paul

Chicopee, MA

#5 May 29, 2008
While I do feel terribly for them, I found on Gas Buddy that Utterz is doing a promotion this week that anyone who take a picture of their gas bill with their phone and sends it in to [email protected] will have that money reimbursed, I already did it and got a confirmation email, check it out: http://moourl.com/d3svt

So at least that's one week taken care of... now let's see if bands focus on owning their market, if they have a big enough following they can sell out a show per week...
Yellow Air

Portland, OR

#6 Jun 5, 2008
The rising price of gas is a very good development. For decades American imbeciles have ignored the development of alternative energy and the importance of conservation.
While the Europeans evolve wise energy use and build extensive high-speed rail, the american monkeys pay their taxes to the military-industrial and petro-chemical mafias,
and commute, by themselves, in 6,000 pound attack vehicles, enshrouding our cities in cancerous smog.
We all suffer now, and we should suffer, for the sin of absolute
stupidity, greed and sloth.
Death to the internal-combustion engine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elections embolden both GOP establishment and t... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Cat74 14
News Insider's Guide to Belgrade (Aug '13) Sep '13 Serbonazis 65
News Strip Clubs in Norway Lean to Prostitution (Mar '12) Apr '12 PublicShiithole 5
News Stack can throw his weight around in new jungle... (Apr '11) Apr '11 New jersey resident 1
News Explore New York's best poetry venues (Jul '07) Aug '10 jackman 3
News President's list for Spring 2010 Semester ENMU-... (Jul '10) Jul '10 wzhyyv 2
News Marin residents show they love a parade on the ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 we the 30
More from around the web