Explore New York's best poetry venues

Explore New York's best poetry venues

There are 3 comments on the AM New York story from Jul 19, 2007, titled Explore New York's best poetry venues. In it, AM New York reports that:

Leave the bongo drums and black turtleneck at home. But be prepared to skat the night away at the city1s best poetry venues, where the beat scene still goes on, albeit with a few modern updates, like air ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AM New York.

William Denisson

Esom Hill, GA

#1 Jul 24, 2007
I am starting to enjoy this writers diverse submissions. She has a dry wit and is always interesting.

Atlanta, GA

#2 Aug 12, 2010
would love more info on the venues up there. send to [email protected] please. thank you.

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Aug 13, 2010
boring.....I would rather watch paint dry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elections embolden both GOP establishment and t... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Cat74 14
News Insider's Guide to Belgrade (Aug '13) Sep '13 Serbonazis 65
News Strip Clubs in Norway Lean to Prostitution (Mar '12) Apr '12 PublicShiithole 5
News Stack can throw his weight around in new jungle... (Apr '11) Apr '11 New jersey resident 1
News President's list for Spring 2010 Semester ENMU-... (Jul '10) Jul '10 wzhyyv 2
News Marin residents show they love a parade on the ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 we the 30
News Sandra Bullock had advice for Tiger's wife (Jun '10) Jun '10 6969-hubby 1
More from around the web