Fella-Fem cabaret show knows no bounds

Fella-Fem cabaret show knows no bounds

There are 3 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Oct 18, 2008, titled Fella-Fem cabaret show knows no bounds. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

And now for something completely different, as Monty Python once said. Only the gender-bender artful Fella-Fem cabaret show tonight at the Velvet Lounge in Oakland doesn't feature explosions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

fanny fan

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2008
This show is wonderful, I was impressed with the verity of performers and they were all sooooo incredibly good. The BOIS ARE HOT AND THE girls even HOTTER. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE UMATA Dec 202th @ Velvet. Not many chances to see the number 2 belly dance troupe in the word @ THAT PRICE.
JESSY

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2008
An awesome place to go if you like cute bois and sexy women. I thought this was just a drag show. I like the cross over of burlesque, singing and more. I meet some cutie pies after the show too. We danced our booties off to great music, an all around good time.
Kurtis

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2008
Fella-Fem is the Best performance troupe I have seen in the east bay. They are creative and inspiring. The best part about these guys are that they give back to the queer community. The costumes are cleverly fantastic and they can dance like know ones biz. Not to bad to look at either. A grand slam in queer performance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elections embolden both GOP establishment and t... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Cat74 14
News Insider's Guide to Belgrade (Aug '13) Sep '13 Serbonazis 65
News Strip Clubs in Norway Lean to Prostitution (Mar '12) Apr '12 PublicShiithole 5
News Stack can throw his weight around in new jungle... (Apr '11) Apr '11 New jersey resident 1
News Explore New York's best poetry venues (Jul '07) Aug '10 jackman 3
News President's list for Spring 2010 Semester ENMU-... (Jul '10) Jul '10 wzhyyv 2
News Marin residents show they love a parade on the ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 we the 30
More from around the web