Jehovah's Witnesses bless community with presence

Jun 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reading Eagle/Reading Times

The Issue: A religious group kicks off another year of conventions in Reading by sprucing up the Sovereign Center building and grounds.

Comments
21 - 40 of 85 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2012

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>They GAIN GOOD PUBLCITY,
THATS WHAT THEY GAIN AND THE WTS GAINS MORE DONATIONS.
They do gain good publicity. People get to see how amazingly well TRUE Christians behave for a change.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Witness of Jehovah God wrote:
Jehovah's witnesses also the clean the building they rent, after the Convention is over.
They do not do their own advertising, it is the newspaper who look for news items, that print the coming events for the city.
I am many things, but I assure you I am not a moron, I can confidently say you are ignoble.
They do their own press releases.. Once they cover the paper.. It's been done.. there fore considered redundant for some one else to have one printed..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlikely.
The price of cleaning is ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE RENT. So Jehovah's Witnesses gain nothing by cleaning up after themselves - its just the decent Christian thing to do.
..Yes.it's good PR
SOS

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
They do gain good publicity. People get to see how amazingly well TRUE Christians behave for a change.
But with THE CONTI CASE THEY GAIN PUBLICITY ASWELL,

AND I AM SURE YOU LOVE IT GARETH.
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
It is lovely to see a city show such appreciation and go to so much effort to be hospitable. Hospitality is something Jehovah looks for and rewards.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Hebrews 13:2
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.
So is Jehovah going to save this city like Ninivah because they wrote(co wrote with the Jw PR Comittee-yes they have those on every quick build I was on they would send a press release that a paper may use)a positive article about youre cult ? or is He 'JEHOVAH' going to give them A blessing/reward. but if they dont become Jehovahs Witnesses HE'll still destroy them? or are they ALL gonna become JWS? What are you talking about?

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Tao itness wrote:
<quoted text> So is Jehovah going to save this city like Ninivah because they wrote(co wrote with the Jw PR Comittee-yes they have those on every quick build I was on they would send a press release that a paper may use)a positive article about youre cult ? or is He 'JEHOVAH' going to give them A blessing/reward. but if they dont become Jehovahs Witnesses HE'll still destroy them? or are they ALL gonna become JWS? What are you talking about?
Jehovah's Witnesses are a group of people from all over the world unitedly living under the rules of God's Kingdom right now here on earth. They will survive the end of this system of things as a group and form the nucleus of a new earth under Jesus Christ as King.

Everyone who wants to can be part of God's Kingdom. It just involves submitting fully to Jehovah God as ruler and doing things the way he instructs. That is the only way the earth will ever be the way the Creator intended it to be. Jehovah cannot allow all the different warring religious and political factions to continue in existence. He has allowed it for a time to prove that his rulership is the only right one and that man's rule leads only to what we see today. His kingdom will do away with all other kingdoms and stand forever.

(Daniel 2:44)“And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin.

And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people.

It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

So everyone in Reading or any other city who wants to be part of this new earth can learn how to do it by talking to Jehovah's Witnesses. They will show them from the Bible that this is true and how to be part of it.

Revelation 21:1-5

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say:“Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples.

And God himself will be with them.

4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

5 And the One seated on the throne said:“Look! I am making all things new.” Also, he says:“Write, because these words are faithful and true.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witnesses are a group of people from all over the world unitedly living under the rules of God's Kingdom right now here on earth. They will survive the end of this system of things as a group and form the nucleus of a new earth under Jesus Christ as King.
Everyone who wants to can be part of God's Kingdom. It just involves submitting fully to Jehovah God as ruler and doing things the way he instructs. That is the only way the earth will ever be the way the Creator intended it to be. Jehovah cannot allow all the different warring religious and political factions to continue in existence. He has allowed it for a time to prove that his rulership is the only right one and that man's rule leads only to what we see today. His kingdom will do away with all other kingdoms and stand forever.
(Daniel 2:44)“And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin.
It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;
So everyone in Reading or any other city who wants to be part of this new earth can learn how to do it by talking to Jehovah's Witnesses. They will show them from the Bible that this is true and how to be part of it.
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.
2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say:“Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples.
4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
5 And the One seated on the throne said:“Look! I am making all things new.” Also, he says:“Write, because these words are faithful and true.”
No where does it speak of your Org.. or any other in the bible.
Your message here.. is what your message should always be.. But it isn't.. One does not need a book nor a church to preach what you just wrote.. One needs an undivided faith. In God and his son..
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

You still didnt say how 'Jehovah' was going to reward them. BTW a quarter of the earth has praticaly none or no JWS in them.in many countries there is one Jw for a million people-so not everyone can talk to Jws and in many of those countries you even have a bible-youre dead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Tao itness wrote:
You still didnt say how 'Jehovah' was going to reward them. BTW a quarter of the earth has praticaly none or no JWS in them.in many countries there is one Jw for a million people-so not everyone can talk to Jws and in many of those countries you even have a bible-youre dead.
A yet .. if there is heart that is fertile, God will draw him to him.. So all is not lost. God ..has said he will search out his people ..Their will be no heart left unread.. No sheep not found that have strayed.. and those that have been scattered and knocked about he shall bind up..
SOS

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"unitedly"

NAH....DONT THINK SO EE.

UNITED PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS ON WORDS OR PHRASES SUCH AS "APOSTATES" "PROPHECY" "ANNOINTED" PLUS IN ADDITION ALL OF MANKIND CAN AND WILL BE PART OF REVELATION WITHOUT STEPPING FOOT INTO A KINGDOMHALL,

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO WILL SURVIVE AND WHO WILL NOT AND YOUR SON MAY FORGET YOU AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HIM,

ALL THE WORK IN THE WORLD WILL NOT GAIN YOU JEHOVAH'S APPROVAL.....

IF YOU ARE SCUM THEN YOU WILL REMAIN SCUM.
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

This good news of the kingdom will be preached in ALL THE INHABITED EARTH FOR A WITNESS TO ALL THE NATON-then the end will come. Classic example of JWs negating Jesus words and putting that of the Reverend 'mother' over God. When Jesus returns FOR REAL AND PEOPLE WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE A SIDE. Gods Spirit will speak for us. Can you imagine a world wide witness preaching the same message WITHOUT A VISIBLE ORG pulling the strings!_his is why its a witness. No matter what weapon they will form against us -it will fail. Again the apostate WTS attempts to replace Yahwehs Spirit! Do you see? Satan has tricked you people into appearing as ministers of righteousnes. Getting you to ignore Gods exposure of the WT IDOL!
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

God has bored out that hole and those of us with true love for God very disturbing while you turn youre backs on God and worship the WTS IDOL AND ITS STUPID PROPHETS. I m telling you -you are not going to receive the mark of salvation. Wake up JWS better start using discernment instead of blindly following this idol -defending Her transgressions and adultry-You cant say you havent been shown the truth!(Ezekiel Chaps 8,9 ,12-14)

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
No where does it speak of your Org.. or any other in the bible.
Your message here.. is what your message should always be.. But it isn't.. One does not need a book nor a church to preach what you just wrote.. One needs an undivided faith. In God and his son..
Yet for some reason ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses preach what she wrote.

Interesting huh?

Mankind’s Search for God
http://www.jw-media.org/rus/publications/sh_e...
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

No they dont Gareth! They teach God and His Son work solely with the annointed ,represented by the Gov Body,then the rest of us are blessed by associating with them. Jesus said any one doing this will be exposed as theivs and plunderers. Just like I stated in my last few posts,they are being used by Satan and Hes got you guys in a trap while repeating the mantra WE HAVE THE TRUTH WE HAVE THE TRUTH! But blood is not blood ,a generations not a generation,God blessed Jacob for deceiving his father- even tho after this he was constantly on the run and being tricked him self. This gives them the right to lie calling it spiritual warfare. Satan keeps turning his ministers into preachers of righteousness! Does it bother you that Gods chosen have dabbled in the occult from the beggining and have got teachings from so-Called repentant demons. idk why God keeps having me plead and reason with you Gareth. I find you a blind dolt but God must love you man!
SOS

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet for some reason ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses preach what she wrote.
Interesting huh?
Mankind’s Search for God
http://www.jw-media.org/rus/publications/sh_e...
iT'S ONLY INTERESTING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE COME UP WITH YOUR OWN CONCLUSION ON WHAT IS INTERESTING AND WHAT IS NOT INTERESTING.

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES FAIL TO REPORT PEDOPHILES WHICH IS WHY THE WTS ISS BEING SUED UP THE ARSE.
Self Righteous Topsy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES FAIL TO REPORT PEDOPHILES WHICH IS WHY THE WTS ISS BEING SUED UP THE ARSE.
You people's world is so small sometimes

< http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-... ;
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
What? By molesting children, and the "organization" looking the other way?
Or forcing children to sit for hours while adult themed often age-inappropriate sexual matter is discussed?
I have extended family who came to an assembly after being coerced by my father and uncle.
They were bored out of their minds, and disgusted that children were forced to sit in the heat for hours.
They saw just what a cult the jehovah's witnesses are.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
No an assembly is a controlled event orchestrated by the governing demons.
The public sees how the jehovah's Witness cult operates thanks to the publicity of the Conti case.
They will now look out for the children of the jehovah's witness cult a little bit more now, since their parents are unable to.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Self Righteous Topsy wrote:
<quoted text>
You people's world is so small sometimes
< http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-... ;
Hi topsy,

YOUR WORLD IS SMALLER BECAUSE EVERYONE SEEMS TO KNOW YOUR WHOLE PERSONAL LIFE.

HOW DO TOPIX POSTERS KNOW YOUR WHOLE PERSONAL LIFE?

YET

NO ONE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ME.

SHUT YOUR ARSE.
Self Righteous Topsy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

SOS, now that you have been enlightened do you still stick with this statement?

"SOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES FAIL TO REPORT PEDOPHILES WHICH IS WHY THE WTS ISS BEING SUED UP THE ARSE."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••