Erie Chamber Orchestra, violinist Ade...

Erie Chamber Orchestra, violinist Ade Williams honor MLK with concert Friday

There are 1 comment on the Erie Times News story from Jan 17, 2013, titled Erie Chamber Orchestra, violinist Ade Williams honor MLK with concert Friday. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Violin soloists are the classical music world's rock stars. Flamboyance, showmanship, and often a preening, look-at-me self-consciousness have been part of the package since Niccolo Paganini supposedly made a pact with the devil to take center stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Saul

Port Clinton, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2013
nice story about the young lady... too bad it was presented and butchered by a hack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Classical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witnesses had right to refuse blood t... 4 hr ihveit 13
News The Watchtower sign is gone from the Jehovah's ... Dec 11 red blood relative 12
News Jehovah's Witnesses' withheld info will cost them Dec 10 red blood relative 50
News Jehovah's Witnesses look in other direction Dec 9 red blood relative 395
News Mendocino Ballet brings holiday performances to... Dec 8 Smith smith famly 1
News South Ossetia Joins Russia in Ban on Jehovah's ... Dec 6 soviet reunion pa... 2
News Does Science Require a Leap of Faith? Dec 4 TempleBBQ 2
More from around the web